Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry) - AnabolicMinds.com

Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry)

mmowry has been kind enough to supply me with some Boldarol, which I will run for 40+ days @ 6mg/day. I'm currently running generic SD @ 20mg/day, which will be discontinued immediatley. I will start the Boladrol as a standalone as soon as my liver enzymes and HDL are back to normal, which I imagine will be sometime next week<---trust me I know from experience.

As of yesterday my values were:
    AST: 67 (7-42)
    ALT: 111 (1-45)
    LDH: 232 (100-200)

Everything else was normal. I'll list every analyte in the new thread once I start on the Boladrol. Basically a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, plus Magnesium, Phosphorous, Direct Bilirubin, LDH, and Uric Acid. I don't run lipids or GGT where I work, but I have a friend that works at the hospital I used to work at that will run them for me. I also have a CBC w/ diff from yesterday which is completely normal. I'll be running labs at least once a week, post every chemistry analyte I run, and keep an eye out for any changes in my CBC/diff--which I will post if there are any. List of labs again:

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
    Sodium
    Potassium
    Chloride
    C02
    BUN
    Total Protein
    Albumin
    Calcium
    Glucose
    Creatinine
    Total Bilrubin
    ALP
    AST
    ALT

Magnesium
    Phosphorous
    Direct Bilirubin
    LDH
    Uric Acid
    Triglycerides
    Total Cholesterol
    HDL
    LDL
    GGT

CBC w/diff

And of course my overall experience and thoughts of how I feel the Boladrol is working and measures up to some other PH's...and y'all know I've tried more than a few.

To be continued...

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Good deal, Im in for this ride.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No bro-science here. I like this..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Sweet reminds me of the good ol days

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

This is pretty cool, don't think I have seen this much comprehensive blood work done before, especially every week.

Any chance you will have hormones checked too, maybe we can see how this effects estrogen since it is thought to aromatize and whatnot?
  6. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    This is pretty cool, don't think I have seen this much comprehensive blood work done before, especially every week.
    I've done quite a few over the years. Read up if you like. Some are better and more informative than others. In no particular order...
    This Is Your Liver...
    M1t Pct
    Toremifene Blood Work
    PCT, Labs, Ralox, 7OH-diace, FUN
    Blood Work on Tren
    Sldge's Sterile 4AD Kicks Ass
    Me and My Methyl Big-D
    Lab Findings for Different Methyls/Stacks
    1-Test Cyp Better Than M1T
    Usnic Acid Labs
    Expected to be low but HOLY...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Any chance you will have hormones checked too, maybe we can see how this effects estrogen since it is thought to aromatize and whatnot?
    Unfortunately the lab I work in doesn't run any immunoassays. And I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure the lab that my friend works in--where I'll have my lipids and GGT done--doesn't do Estradiol. I'm pretty sure I already inquired as to whether or not they do LH, FSH, Total Testosterone, Estradiol, Prolactin, and Progesterone...but I was told that they are not performed there and are sendouts. But like I said, I'll double check.
  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Its confirmed that I have no access to LH, FSH, Total Testosterone, Estradiol, Prolactin, or Progesterone. Any other specific lab tests that people would like to see let me know, and I'll see what I can do. I can get some thyroid hormones, which I probably will do, but how that pertains to Boladrol is probably 99-100% insignificant by my estimate but we'll see. I'll be getting PSA checked as well too.

SS
  8. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

I'm anticipating a start date of Monday 1/17/11. I stopped taking the SD on Tuesday, and I'll have my blood rechecked tomorrow. I'll have the lipid panel and GGT results from this weeks labs on Monday. I'm not expecting everything to be back to normal by then, but if they are, I might start sooner. I figure its best to wait in order to get more accurate data.
  9. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

subbed for this, what support supps will you be using?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im in this bro!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  11. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Only other supps I'll be running are:

Multi: Orange Triad, 3 caps twice a day
    Fish Oil: Orange OxiMega (not sure how many caps/day....suggestions?)
    Bioperine: 10mg w/ Boladrol dose
    Grapefruit Seed Extract: http://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1144/ 1 tablet w/ Boladrol dose

A small amount of coffee every now and then. And my prescriptions as usual: Adderall XR 30mg in morning. Adderall IR 10mg 1-3 times throughout the day depending on how I'm feeling. 1mg Klonopin twice a day (or (2) 1mg tabs at nighttime only). And that's all she wrote...

Oh, and since I'm a guinea pig and a glutton for punishment...at the end of 40 days of 6mg Boladrol only...I might decide to keep running 6mg of Boladrol and add 20-30mg of M-drol or Epistane and get #'s on the combination of the stack, since people will inevitably stack them.
  12. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Oh, and since I'm a guinea pig and a glutton for punishment...at the end of 40 days of 6mg Boladrol only...I might decide to keep running 6mg of Boladrol and add 20-30mg of M-drol or Epistane and get #'s on the combination of the stack, since people will inevitably stack them.

Thats awesome ^^^^^^^^^^^
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

13. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Thats awesome ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thanks, I do what I can

UPDATE:

I had my GGT and Lipids assayed by my friend. My last dose of generic SD was on 1/4/11. Abnormal values listed only.

1/3/11---> 1/10/11
    AST: 67--->46
    ALT: 111--->85
    LDH: 232--->227
    Total Cholesterol: 218--->243
    HDL: 16--->17
    LDL(direct assay, not calculated): 193--->214

All are fasting. Next set of labs will be on Monday 1/17. I'd like to see my Enzymes in the normal range and my HDL at least in the 40's or 50's before I start the Boladrol. Might even have to put off starting for another week, but I want accurate #'s and info...

GGT was 11 on the 3rd, and 10 on the 10th. I've never seen my GGT elevated on any methyl or methyl stack, but some people swear by it as an indicator of liver damage. I believe that its more of a measure of long term liver damage, not acute liver stress like a methylated steroid would cause...

SS
  14. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Thanks, I do what I can

UPDATE:

I had my GGT and Lipids assayed by my friend. My last dose of generic SD was on 1/4/11. Abnormal values listed only.

1/3/11---> 1/10/11

All are fasting. Next set of labs will be on Monday 1/17. I'd like to see my Enzymes in the normal range and my HDL at least in the 40's or 50's before I start the Boladrol. Might even have to put off starting for another week, but I want accurate #'s and info...

GGT was 11 on the 3rd, and 10 on the 10th. I've never seen my GGT elevated on any methyl or methyl stack, but some people swear by it as an indicator of liver damage. I believe that its more of a measure of long term liver damage, not acute liver stress like a methylated steroid would cause...

SS
    Supersoldier has the best log updates period!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Supersoldier has the best log updates period!!!
    Awwwwww thanks buddy!
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this should be fun to see. I'm still pondering whether to start boladrol, and at what dose too. I'm kinda intrigued by the week 3 fatloss people experienced.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    this should be fun to see. I'm still pondering whether to start boladrol, and at what dose too. I'm kinda intrigued by the week 3 fatloss people experienced.

Thats why I need to run an insanely long cycle!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah, I have 2 packs, my guess is i'll run 4 or 6 mg thru the 2 packs unless **** hits the fan somewhere mid cycle. probably double dose cycle support with it, plus coq10, etc. and have some crestor ready for lipids at the end
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

subbed
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  20. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

This is the first I've heard of this "3 week fatloss" thing. I have next to no free time at the moment, so I haven't even peeped at a single Boladrol log. Maybe that's a good thing, so I'll have even less bias or specific expectations...
  21. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Thanks, I do what I can

UPDATE:

1/3/11---> 1/10/11

SS

UPDATE: This I don't get...
    1/17/10
    AST:170
    ALT:102
    LDH:369

I'm taking ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that should be causing my liver more stress than before. The only supp I take is Orange Triad. That's it. How ****ing weird! I take Adderall and Klonopin too, but that's been a constant...its not new in the mix and the doses have also been constant.

Will check again on Friday. Obviously this seems to force a delay in the starting of Boladrol.
  22. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Just a quick rundown of my current stats...

6'0" 210 somewhere in the neighborhood of 12%bf

I haven't been training/cycling/supping like in the days of old, but I make it to the gym 2-3 times a week and do a lot of walking. My diet is by no means superb, but its nowhere close to horrible either. If anything, I eat not often enough and hypocalorific (is that a word lol?) nowadays, protein usually about 150g/d.... Training/diet/supps will all be improved upon in the coming weeks I guarantee.

Just last week I did two sets of deadlifts, 405X5, and 315X10 (not reaching failure, but maybe a bit winded... )

I don't do much heavy BB benching due to a bad wrist, and my gym only goes up to 85lb DB's. Can hit 2 sets of 10 with 85's, then probably about 7 on my third set with 85's. This week I did 70x10 for 3 sets, and failed at 8 on my 4th.

At work...gotta run.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Man reading back at your logs I'm kind of upset you "haven't been training/cycling/supping like in the days of old".
  24. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Man reading back at your logs I'm kind of upset you "haven't been training/cycling/supping like in the days of old".
    Things happen. Life takes you down different paths sometimes. I had a ROUGH 2010, but will have an awesome foreseeable 2011!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

I remember reading you were repping 385 on bench, wish I could get there 1 more time!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  26. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Oh btw I deadlifted at lunchtime today...

405X5 and I DID fail @ 6

Did 2 sets of deadlifts, 1 set of decline situps, 2 sets of DB oblique side bends, 2 sets of side lateral raises, and 1 set of shrugs. (10 min walk each way to the gym, warmup time, and I only get an hour, plus I gotta get some grub during that time too). Got cramps ALL OVER. Realized that I'm not getting nearly enough water, and I'm some sorts of dehydrated like a muhfuka. Maybe its the dehydration and working out more than usual over the last couple weeks that's contributing to my enzymes getting higher and not lower. Gonna severely up the water intake, and do more labs on Friday.
  27. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    I remember reading you were repping 385 on bench, wish I could get there 1 more time!!
    That wasn't me dude. I've never BB benched more than 315X1. Maybe you're thinking of my former friend (current fvkface that I never wanna speak to again) Chad aka CrazyOtter...
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

Get those liver values under control - any drinking or strenuous exercise (or NSAIDs) may have raised it, though the high LDH as well is troubling.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  29. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Get those liver values under control - any drinking or strenuous exercise (or NSAIDs) may have raised it, though the high LDH as well is troubling.
    I don't drink at all, and I don't take any of that stuff. I have a pretty good idea of what would and wouldn't elevate liver enzymes, and I haven't touched anything that would since I stopped taking SD on 1/4...
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

That wasn't me dude. I've never BB benched more than 315X1. Maybe you're thinking of my former friend (current fvkface that I never wanna speak to again) Chad aka CrazyOtter...
    I must have confused you this the CO. Sucks that you 2 arent boys anymore. Must have been something MAJOR!

31. Senior Member

In...
    Team Orbit
  32. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Must have been something MAJOR!
    It is. He's a complete and utter scumbag in every sense of the word. Always has been, and always will be. I let him burn me twice in the past, didn't talk for a while, then let him back into my life. All situations involve basically him being homeless or in need of somewhere to stay, me letting him stay with me for next to nothing, and him disappearing one day with no words and owing me some money. I could give you a laundry list of SCUMBAG things he's done to anyone and everyone in his life that he ever supposedly cared about, but I'll spare you. NOT letting SCUM like that in my life ever again. He's not the only weak link I've recently cut out of my life either. Either you're a FRIEND in EVERY sense of the word, or you're dead to me...plain and simple. He falls into the latter category obv...
  33. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

More labs coming tomorrow. My fellow lab tech friend is meeting me for lunch, so I'll have the Lipids and GGT from Monday and from tomorrow's both on Friday (she's off tomorrow).
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

s'cribed
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Looking forward to the update!

36. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

1/3/11--->1/10/11--->1/17/11--->1/20/11

AST: 67--->46--->170--114
    ALT: 111--->85--->102--->110
    LDH: 232--->227--->369--->214

Lipids from 1/17 and 1/20 back on Monday...

Still not taking anything potentially liver toxic.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Uh, I'm confused, 1/10 was your first blood draw since quitting SD six days earlier, and you haven't started the Boladrol yet your markers went up?

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Atleast they're dropping.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  39. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SD can cause your liver values to be high even months after stopping. Also I'm guessing you are taking NOLVA or TOREM for pct from your SD cycle?. You didn't mention that. That will definitely keep AST/ALT up there.

I trust you know what you are doing though since I remember you from years ago.
  40. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

UPDATE: This I don't get...
    1/17/10
    AST:170
    ALT:102
    LDH:369

I'm taking ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that should be causing my liver more stress than before. The only supp I take is Orange Triad. That's it. How ****ing weird! I take Adderall and Klonopin too, but that's been a constant...its not new in the mix and the doses have also been constant.

Will check again on Friday. Obviously this seems to force a delay in the starting of Boladrol.
    Adderal is alpha methyl-phenethylamine. And BAD news!!!! This is whithout a doubt causing added stress on you liver, and taking amphetamine while running cycles like this is making your heart scream. Blood pressure wise, no doubt.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol Labwork and Mini-Log
    By supersoldier in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:44 PM
  2. boladrol and S4?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:32 AM
  3. Labwork is back - in need of some advice on it
    By Gimzim in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:20 PM
  4. Questions on my labwork.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 10:11 AM
  5. My story and most recent labwork....help please?
    By Trevor Miller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 08:35 AM