Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
mmowry has been kind enough to supply me with some Boldarol, which I will run for 40+ days @ 6mg/day. I'm currently running generic SD @ 20mg/day, which will be discontinued immediatley. I will start the Boladrol as a standalone as soon as my liver enzymes and HDL are back to normal, which I imagine will be sometime next week<---trust me I know from experience.

As of yesterday my values were:
AST: 67 (7-42)
ALT: 111 (1-45)
LDH: 232 (100-200)

Everything else was normal. I'll list every analyte in the new thread once I start on the Boladrol. Basically a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, plus Magnesium, Phosphorous, Direct Bilirubin, LDH, and Uric Acid. I don't run lipids or GGT where I work, but I have a friend that works at the hospital I used to work at that will run them for me. I also have a CBC w/ diff from yesterday which is completely normal. I'll be running labs at least once a week, post every chemistry analyte I run, and keep an eye out for any changes in my CBC/diff--which I will post if there are any. List of labs again:

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Sodium
Potassium
Chloride
C02
BUN
Total Protein
Albumin
Calcium
Glucose
Creatinine
Total Bilrubin
ALP
AST
ALT

Magnesium
Phosphorous
Direct Bilirubin
LDH
Uric Acid
Triglycerides
Total Cholesterol
HDL
LDL
GGT

CBC w/diff

And of course my overall experience and thoughts of how I feel the Boladrol is working and measures up to some other PH's...and y'all know I've tried more than a few. ;)

To be continued... :D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, Im in for this ride.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No bro-science here. I like this..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet reminds me of the good ol days

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty cool, don't think I have seen this much comprehensive blood work done before, especially every week.

Any chance you will have hormones checked too, maybe we can see how this effects estrogen since it is thought to aromatize and whatnot?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty cool, don't think I have seen this much comprehensive blood work done before, especially every week.
I've done quite a few over the years. Read up if you like. Some are better and more informative than others. In no particular order...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/12132-your-liver.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/12909-m1t-pct.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/58797-toremifene-blood-work.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/34016-pct-labs-ralox.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/32630-blood-work-tren.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/15355-sldges-sterile-4ad.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/14582-me-my-methyl.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/18523-lab-findings-different.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/16499-1-test-cyp.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/16817-usnic-acid-labs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/11037-expected-low-but.html

Any chance you will have hormones checked too, maybe we can see how this effects estrogen since it is thought to aromatize and whatnot?
Unfortunately the lab I work in doesn't run any immunoassays. And I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure the lab that my friend works in--where I'll have my lipids and GGT done--doesn't do Estradiol. I'm pretty sure I already inquired as to whether or not they do LH, FSH, Total Testosterone, Estradiol, Prolactin, and Progesterone...but I was told that they are not performed there and are sendouts. But like I said, I'll double check. ;)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Its confirmed that I have no access to LH, FSH, Total Testosterone, Estradiol, Prolactin, or Progesterone. :( Any other specific lab tests that people would like to see let me know, and I'll see what I can do. I can get some thyroid hormones, which I probably will do, but how that pertains to Boladrol is probably 99-100% insignificant by my estimate but we'll see. I'll be getting PSA checked as well too.

SS

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I'm anticipating a start date of Monday 1/17/11. I stopped taking the SD on Tuesday, and I'll have my blood rechecked tomorrow. I'll have the lipid panel and GGT results from this weeks labs on Monday. I'm not expecting everything to be back to normal by then, but if they are, I might start sooner. I figure its best to wait in order to get more accurate data.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed for this, what support supps will you be using?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in this bro!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Only other supps I'll be running are:

Multi: Orange Triad, 3 caps twice a day
Fish Oil: Orange OxiMega (not sure how many caps/day....suggestions?)
Bioperine: 10mg w/ Boladrol dose
Grapefruit Seed Extract: http://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1144/ 1 tablet w/ Boladrol dose

A small amount of coffee every now and then. And my prescriptions as usual: Adderall XR 30mg in morning. Adderall IR 10mg 1-3 times throughout the day depending on how I'm feeling. 1mg Klonopin twice a day (or (2) 1mg tabs at nighttime only). And that's all she wrote...

Oh, and since I'm a guinea pig and a glutton for punishment...at the end of 40 days of 6mg Boladrol only...I might decide to keep running 6mg of Boladrol and add 20-30mg of M-drol or Epistane and get #'s on the combination of the stack, since people will inevitably stack them. :sgrin:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and since I'm a guinea pig and a glutton for punishment...at the end of 40 days of 6mg Boladrol only...I might decide to keep running 6mg of Boladrol and add 20-30mg of M-drol or Epistane and get #'s on the combination of the stack, since people will inevitably stack them. :sgrin:

Thats awesome ^^^^^^^^^^^

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome ^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks, I do what I can ;)

UPDATE:

I had my GGT and Lipids assayed by my friend. My last dose of generic SD was on 1/4/11. Abnormal values listed only.

1/3/11---> 1/10/11
AST: 67--->46
ALT: 111--->85
LDH: 232--->227
Total Cholesterol: 218--->243
HDL: 16--->17
LDL(direct assay, not calculated): 193--->214

All are fasting. Next set of labs will be on Monday 1/17. I'd like to see my Enzymes in the normal range and my HDL at least in the 40's or 50's before I start the Boladrol. Might even have to put off starting for another week, but I want accurate #'s and info...

GGT was 11 on the 3rd, and 10 on the 10th. I've never seen my GGT elevated on any methyl or methyl stack, but some people swear by it as an indicator of liver damage. I believe that its more of a measure of long term liver damage, not acute liver stress like a methylated steroid would cause...

SS

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

UPDATE:

I had my GGT and Lipids assayed by my friend. My last dose of generic SD was on 1/4/11. Abnormal values listed only.

1/3/11---> 1/10/11

All are fasting. Next set of labs will be on Monday 1/17. I'd like to see my Enzymes in the normal range and my HDL at least in the 40's or 50's before I start the Boladrol. Might even have to put off starting for another week, but I want accurate #'s and info...

GGT was 11 on the 3rd, and 10 on the 10th. I've never seen my GGT elevated on any methyl or methyl stack, but some people swear by it as an indicator of liver damage. I believe that its more of a measure of long term liver damage, not acute liver stress like a methylated steroid would cause...

SS
Supersoldier has the best log updates period!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this should be fun to see. I'm still pondering whether to start boladrol, and at what dose too. I'm kinda intrigued by the week 3 fatloss people experienced.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this should be fun to see. I'm still pondering whether to start boladrol, and at what dose too. I'm kinda intrigued by the week 3 fatloss people experienced.

Thats why I need to run an insanely long cycle!! :afro:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I have 2 packs, my guess is i'll run 4 or 6 mg thru the 2 packs unless **** hits the fan somewhere mid cycle. probably double dose cycle support with it, plus coq10, etc. and have some crestor ready for lipids at the end ;)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
This is the first I've heard of this "3 week fatloss" thing. I have next to no free time at the moment, so I haven't even peeped at a single Boladrol log. Maybe that's a good thing, so I'll have even less bias or specific expectations...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established

UPDATE:

1/3/11---> 1/10/11

SS

UPDATE: This I don't get...
1/17/10
AST:170
ALT:102
LDH:369

I'm taking ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that should be causing my liver more stress than before. The only supp I take is Orange Triad. That's it. How ****ing weird! I take Adderall and Klonopin too, but that's been a constant...its not new in the mix and the doses have also been constant.
:wtf: :boggled:

Will check again on Friday. Obviously this seems to force a delay in the starting of Boladrol.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick rundown of my current stats...

6'0" 210 somewhere in the neighborhood of 12%bf

I haven't been training/cycling/supping like in the days of old, but I make it to the gym 2-3 times a week and do a lot of walking. My diet is by no means superb, but its nowhere close to horrible either. If anything, I eat not often enough and hypocalorific (is that a word lol?) nowadays, protein usually about 150g/d.... Training/diet/supps will all be improved upon in the coming weeks I guarantee.

Just last week I did two sets of deadlifts, 405X5, and 315X10 (not reaching failure, but maybe a bit winded... :ugh2:)

I don't do much heavy BB benching due to a bad wrist, and my gym only goes up to 85lb DB's. Can hit 2 sets of 10 with 85's, then probably about 7 on my third set with 85's. This week I did 70x10 for 3 sets, and failed at 8 on my 4th.

At work...gotta run. :AR15firing:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man reading back at your logs I'm kind of upset you "haven't been training/cycling/supping like in the days of old".

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Man reading back at your logs I'm kind of upset you "haven't been training/cycling/supping like in the days of old".
Things happen. Life takes you down different paths sometimes. I had a ROUGH 2010, but will have an awesome foreseeable 2011! :cheers:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember reading you were repping 385 on bench, wish I could get there 1 more time!!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Oh btw I deadlifted at lunchtime today...

405X5 and I DID fail @ 6 :sad3:

Did 2 sets of deadlifts, 1 set of decline situps, 2 sets of DB oblique side bends, 2 sets of side lateral raises, and 1 set of shrugs. (10 min walk each way to the gym, warmup time, and I only get an hour, plus I gotta get some grub during that time too). Got cramps ALL OVER. Realized that I'm not getting nearly enough water, and I'm some sorts of dehydrated like a muhfuka. Maybe its the dehydration and working out more than usual over the last couple weeks that's contributing to my enzymes getting higher and not lower. Gonna severely up the water intake, and do more labs on Friday.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading you were repping 385 on bench, wish I could get there 1 more time!!
That wasn't me dude. I've never BB benched more than 315X1. Maybe you're thinking of my former friend (current fvkface that I never wanna speak to again) Chad aka CrazyOtter...

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Get those liver values under control - any drinking or strenuous exercise (or NSAIDs) may have raised it, though the high LDH as well is troubling.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Get those liver values under control - any drinking or strenuous exercise (or NSAIDs) may have raised it, though the high LDH as well is troubling.
I don't drink at all, and I don't take any of that stuff. I have a pretty good idea of what would and wouldn't elevate liver enzymes, and I haven't touched anything that would since I stopped taking SD on 1/4...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That wasn't me dude. I've never BB benched more than 315X1. Maybe you're thinking of my former friend (current fvkface that I never wanna speak to again) Chad aka CrazyOtter...
I must have confused you this the CO. Sucks that you 2 arent boys anymore. Must have been something MAJOR!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Must have been something MAJOR!
It is. He's a complete and utter scumbag in every sense of the word. Always has been, and always will be. I let him burn me twice in the past, didn't talk for a while, then let him back into my life. All situations involve basically him being homeless or in need of somewhere to stay, me letting him stay with me for next to nothing, and him disappearing one day with no words and owing me some money. I could give you a laundry list of SCUMBAG things he's done to anyone and everyone in his life that he ever supposedly cared about, but I'll spare you. NOT letting SCUM like that in my life ever again. He's not the only weak link I've recently cut out of my life either. Either you're a FRIEND in EVERY sense of the word, or you're dead to me...plain and simple. He falls into the latter category obv...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
More labs coming tomorrow. My fellow lab tech friend is meeting me for lunch, so I'll have the Lipids and GGT from Monday and from tomorrow's both on Friday (she's off tomorrow).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the update!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
1/3/11--->1/10/11--->1/17/11--->1/20/11

AST: 67--->46--->170--114
ALT: 111--->85--->102--->110
LDH: 232--->227--->369--->214

Lipids from 1/17 and 1/20 back on Monday...

:boggled:

Still not taking anything potentially liver toxic.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh, I'm confused, 1/10 was your first blood draw since quitting SD six days earlier, and you haven't started the Boladrol yet your markers went up?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atleast they're dropping.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD can cause your liver values to be high even months after stopping. Also I'm guessing you are taking NOLVA or TOREM for pct from your SD cycle?. You didn't mention that. That will definitely keep AST/ALT up there.

I trust you know what you are doing though since I remember you from years ago.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

UPDATE: This I don't get...
1/17/10
AST:170
ALT:102
LDH:369

I'm taking ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that should be causing my liver more stress than before. The only supp I take is Orange Triad. That's it. How ****ing weird! I take Adderall and Klonopin too, but that's been a constant...its not new in the mix and the doses have also been constant.
:wtf: :boggled:

Will check again on Friday. Obviously this seems to force a delay in the starting of Boladrol.
Adderal is alpha methyl-phenethylamine. And BAD news!!!! This is whithout a doubt causing added stress on you liver, and taking amphetamine while running cycles like this is making your heart scream. Blood pressure wise, no doubt.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Uh, I'm confused, 1/10 was your first blood draw since quitting SD six days earlier, and you haven't started the Boladrol yet your markers went up?
1/10 they went down (as expected), 1/17 and 1/20 were higher than 1/10...which is odd.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SD can cause your liver values to be high even months after stopping. Also I'm guessing you are taking NOLVA or TOREM for pct from your SD cycle?. You didn't mention that. That will definitely keep AST/ALT up there.

I trust you know what you are doing though since I remember you from years ago.
No SERM being used, or any PCT supp for that matter...I woulda mentioned that ;). Was "planning on" my liver and lipid values being normal already and jumping on Boldadrol.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Good News

Update:
1/3-->1/10-->1/17-->1/20
Total Cholesterol: 218-->243-->238-->219
HDL: 16-->17-->33-->39
LDL(direct assay, not calculated): 193-->214-->197-->178

1/20's LFT's ran on a different analyzer by my friend: bold is at my friend's work, underlined is at my work...

AST:114 116
ALT:110 127
LDH:214 173

So... my AST, ALT, and LDH remain slightly to moderately elevated (LDH is basically normal now). My lipids are dramatically improving. I probably won't be able to get lipids run till sometime next week, as my friend is taking a short vacation. But I'll have at least one more set of LFT's this week. If they're normal...its on like Donkey Kong!!:evil: Realistcally aiming for next week...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Adderal is alpha methyl-phenethylamine. And BAD news!!!! This is whithout a doubt causing added stress on you liver, and taking amphetamine while running cycles like this is making your heart scream. Blood pressure wise, no doubt.
Adderall:
ADDERALL XR® (mixed salts of a single-entity amphetamine product)
dextroamphetamine sulfate, dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine
aspartate monohydrate, amphetamine sulfate capsules,
I'm sure my heart didn't much like years of ephedrine, and numerous runs of clenbuterol while on cycle...but he's alive and kickin. I've MASSIVELY cut down on my caffeine intake as well. And I feel great. I <3 Adderall! :notworthy:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for some more feedback :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adderall:

I'm sure my heart didn't much like years of ephedrine, and numerous runs of clenbuterol while on cycle...but he's alive and kickin. I've MASSIVELY cut down on my caffeine intake as well. And I feel great. I <3 Adderall! :notworthy:
Amphetamine is alpha-methyl-phenylethylamine. Carefull, that stuff can be verrryyyyy bad news.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amphetamine is alpha-methyl-phenylethylamine. Carefull, that stuff can be verrryyyyy bad news.
I'm not taking it, but an explanation would be nice. I'm just soaking up info, so give me some :lmao:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7