Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Its a shame everyone cant learn as they go.lol

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    From my experience...the more potent the oral-methyl, the more liver toxic it is. With people dosing only 4-6mg and having excellent results, I'm not expecting my numbers to look great. IMO the only way to have nice looking lab #'s and run a cycle at the same time is to run injectables only. BUT...keep in mind that whatever the #'s are on a cycle of a potent oral, they'll return to normal in a few weeks. I just ran SD for a few months, and I'm damn near close to normal now and its only been 3 weeks since I stopped. Not everyone's body reacts to a drug the same way, so whatever #'s and experience with Boladrol I report should be used as a guideline and not a testament...if that makes sense. There was a dude here a few years ago claiming jaundice and hospitalization from a SD cycle, but I and many others have run it quite a few times with no serious problems.

I was that dude!
  3. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I was that dude!
    I knew it was a familiar name! How've you been dude?
    •   

4. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Will have the enzyme #'s sometime around lunch, maybe after. Its looking like a busy day...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

awesome bro.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  6. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

UPDATE:
    2/7 (2/4)
    AST:44 (57) (REF. 7-42)
    ALT:52 (59) (REF. 1-45)
    LDH:192 (214) (REF. 100-200)

After 2 days rest. I say we get this party started NOW. I'd like some input from anybody interested in seeing these #'s. Start tomorrow, or wait till next week???
  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'd like a few replies by tomorrow morning please...

Start now or give it another week? I'll admit, I'm antsy to go ON, but I'm doing this for the benefit of everybody not just myself.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

As much as I want to see how you do, Im going to have to say give it another week, this way you will be sure things are normal, or at the very least starting from what would be considered normal.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Reading up a bit I found this article... http://www.aafp.org/afp/2005/0315/p1105.html

Today my enzymes AST/ALT were slightly higher 57(45)/59(57) than they were on the 1st. The #'s on the 1st were after a day off from the gym, and today's #'s were after 3 straight days of intense exercise. Not lifting Saturday or Sunday for sure...I wouldn't be surprised if Monday my enzymes (particularly AST) are lower. Oh and my CK is just about always through the roof when I train a lot, farther evidence of enzyme elevation from strenuous exercise IMO...

Ya learn more and more every day...
    Spoke to my doctor about this years ago, and he concurred that if the weight training is extensive enough then there can be a marked increase in enzymes. From what you just stated SS, I would say you are gtg, jmo. I'll add that since you have lab accessibility I think you can start, obviously just keep an eye out on your labs.

10. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    As much as I want to see how you do, Im going to have to say give it another week, this way you will be sure things are normal, or at the very least starting from what would be considered normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Spoke to my doctor about this years ago, and he concurred that if the weight training is extensive enough then there can be a marked increase in enzymes. From what you just stated SS, I would say you are gtg, jmo. I'll add that since you have lab accessibility I think you can start, obviously just keep an eye out on your labs.
    The exact two sides of the fence that I'm stuck on right now, lol. I tend to agree with Ryan, but for the sake of science I'll wait till next week. The only thing is...I seem to be addicted to the gym again. And I have some more free time this week and in the weeks to come, so I can't guarantee 2 days off in a row, lol. So if my enzymes (AST at the very least) are falsely elevated from training, I might not see them where I wanna see them for a hot minute. Just lifted heavy yesterday and today, tomorrow will be the same, Thursday and Friday will most likely be days off due to my schedule. But I don't foresee missing the gym Saturday or Sunday, which leaves me running labs on Monday after 2 days of heavy training again. If I finish my workout at noon tomorrow, I can draw blood Friday late afternoon close to 4pm, which will be over 48 hours of no intense exercise. I suppose Friday afternoon it is...

THEN (hopefully) its on like Donkey Kong!!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Its a hard choice I guess, I gave you my opinion but I can see the other side very clearly, and I dont know how much difference a week would make, healthwise or numberswise, especially when you start breaking it down to days and hours since heavy resistance training. What the hell, just go for it, lets see you start boladrol and see some blood work when your on.

Honestly, I just wanna see if this **** will blow my liver out or if I can start eating it like candy.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

12. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly, I just wanna see if this **** will blow my liver out or if I can start eating it like candy.
    I like candy!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  13. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Its a hard choice I guess, I gave you my opinion but I can see the other side very clearly, and I dont know how much difference a week would make, healthwise or numberswise, especially when you start breaking it down to days and hours since heavy resistance training. What the hell, just go for it, lets see you start boladrol and see some blood work when your on.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    I like candy!!
    mmmmmmm...candy!

I can wait till Friday...or Monday...but this losing strength thing is getting old fast.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Who needs a liver anyway? BTW, I can't wait to see an intervention with a guy addicted to anabolics lol.
    I'll be watching for these logs.

Sent from my Android device
  15. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Freed up some time in my day, looks like a cardio session is in store. So much for 48 hours off...
  16. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Update

AST and ALT were both 48 today, and that's after 3 days of consecutive lifting. Did 35min on the elliptical at lunch! Looking ready to go to the beach already, but I'm only about 195lbs...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

lol, you mad you are only 195lbs?
    its okay you'll get there... slugger
  18. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    lol, you mad you are only 195lbs?
    its okay you'll get there... slugger
    I haven't been under 200lbs in 8+ years. My normal weight is between 210-225. The dramatic weight loss was due to some unusual life circumstances, which have since been alleviated (not elaborating any more than that at this time, lol).
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I think some muscle memory will help you forget those unusual circumstances(and a little B-drol)
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

lol yeah i hate being small.
  21. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Me 2!

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Me 2!
    yeah i hate being under 300
  23. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

So forget the thing I said above about my training schedule. Worked out M-F last week. Today and tomorrow are completely OFF (though I'm walking 2.2 miles as I type this ). Monday, Feb 14, is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT A GO for baselines, and the introduction of Boladrol to my body! I HIGHLY expect AST and ALT to be NORMAL, not a few points ABOVE normal. I'm 6'0" and currently 195lbs +/- and 10% BF +/-. I will still be eating clean as clean can be, just more frequently. I have 40 days worth @6mg/day (any of you IBE peeps wanna hook a brotha up I'll run it longer and/or stack with M-Drol...purely in the interest of science hahaha ). I FULLY expect to be 210 and DEFINITELY SUB 10% with the quickness. Monday this party starts!!! About to go play some deep stacked $2/5 no limit, wish a brotha luck!

SS
  24. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Me 2!
    yeah i hate being under 300
    But having a 6-pack is a nice change for me. Probably a lot better on my knees and ankles when I run too. I am aiming to not only be a beast (like I aimed for in previous years), but to be ATHLETIC as well. There's ups and downs to everything I suppose...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

But having a 6-pack is a nice change for me. Probably a lot better on my knees and ankles when I run too. I am aiming to not only be a beast (like I aimed for in previous years), but to be ATHLETIC as well. There's ups and downs to everything I suppose...
    i was just kidding about being under 300. lol. i found that I look best around 200-210.
  26. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i was just kidding about being under 300. lol. i found that I look best around 200-210.
    Figured you were kidding. But I have been bitching about being under 200lbs quite a bit...
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Figured you were kidding. But I have been bitching about being under 200lbs quite a bit...
    lol
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Some of best bodybuilders in the world were under 300 pounds. I mean back in the day when they weren't taking enough steroids and HGH to kill a horse. To me, todays bodybuilders look like crap. Its more about looking like a big cartoon character than symmetry. Take a look at Franco Columbo, and look at the Mr.O up until 1980. All those competitors looked a lot better than todays lug heads.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Some of best bodybuilders in the world were under 300 pounds. I mean back in the day when they weren't taking enough steroids and HGH to kill a horse. To me, todays bodybuilders look like crap. Its more about looking like a big cartoon character than symmetry. Take a look at Franco Columbo, and look at the Mr.O up until 1980. All those competitors looked a lot better than todays lug heads.
    agree 100%
  30. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I don't even aspire to look like a "bodybuilder" anymore. Been there, done that, and I don't like the attention at all. Literally EVERYWHERE you go people look at you differently. The looks can be good, bad, or indifferent...but they're always there. I basically wanna strive to look as good as possible without having "juicer" or "bodybuilder" stamped on my forehead, and not only be as STRONG as possible, but ATHLETIC and AGILE as well. When I was younger it was a much different story... And it's all well documented here in the archives of AM
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

I don't even aspire to look like a "bodybuilder" anymore. Been there, done that, and I don't like the attention at all. Literally EVERYWHERE you go people look at you differently. The looks can be good, bad, or indifferent...but they're always there. I basically wanna strive to look as good as possible without having "juicer" or "bodybuilder" stamped on my forehead, and not only be as STRONG as possible, but ATHLETIC and AGILE as well. When I was younger it was a much different story... And it's all well documented here in the archives of AM
    I have gotten that all my life, just the way it is for me. Can't wait SS!

32. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Butts my fu(kers! Monday has arrived! Let's see what this morning's enzyme #'s bring. Saturday into Sunday was a bit of a celebration for me...which didn't involve a drop of alcohol, but did involve (to be quite specific...): 36 hours of continuously being awake, the first 22 of which I unintentionally didn't eat a single bite of food; 1mg of klonopin, entirely too much adderall, and a total of 70mg of oxycodone (spread out in a popping of 15mg 4 times throughout the night and 10mg once later on in the day {2 30mg roxy's and 1 perc 10 so only a total of 325mg of acetaminophen on the bright side of things lol}), and a 15 hour poker session that saw me in for a total of $1,200 and cashed out all said and done with $1,906!!! Usual (if not better than regular) nutrition resumed after the poker session for the remainder of Sunday, and I got 9.5 hours of solid sleep last night (though I did have to fight a sizeable urge to call out and sleep until mid-afternoon lol). Trust me, this is NOT normal for me. Well...lengthy poker sessions are but I use opiates less than a handful of times a year...just happened to be sitting next to a dude with some extra 30mg roxy's on a day that I deemed to be a CELEBRATION that's all. Felt to different degrees like balls throughout Sunday but the extra 7 Benji's in my pocket make me feel much better about everything. Btw I have serious aspirations to be a professional poker player within the next few years, you could even say I'm semi-pro now. So yeah...that's my story. My logs aren't just workout logs, but LIFE logs, and as you can see I'm brutally honest. On the train and back to a regular work week and a normal life as I type this. Moving into an upscale apartment complex this Saturday! Just me, no more roommate bullsh!t, in a spacious 1br w/den...the complex also has a full gym, tennis and basketball courses, an olympic size pool where I can show off my six pack and forthcoming bulging muscles and vascularity and catch a nice tan and hopefully meet some hotties, a shuttle bus that actually takes residents to/from the train station that's only a 10-15min walk anyway, and even a 9-hole golf course free to residents! So I'm pretty excited about that, as well as this Boladrol cycle and the return to the other side of the 200lb threshold! All is well in the world of the old boy SS!
  33. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just FYI, ibuprofen with codeine is available OTC in the UK, and they will ship to US. I find the codeine to be less nauseating for a "good time" buzz than percosets or roxys.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  34. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I really do try to avoid opiates. I've seen what they can do to people, namely my ex-gf. To say she became "a mess" would be the understatement of all eternity.
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, I know someone that at peak was going through 3-4 80mg oxycontins a day, sometimes more. Pretty well ruins your life.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  36. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, I know someone that at peak was going through 3-4 80mg oxycontins a day, sometimes more. Pretty well ruins your life.
    My ex is 5'3" 115lbs and swallowed/snorted (mostly snorted) 4-5 80's a day at her peak. We weren't together at the time, but she told me all about it. Said she had to snort an 80 just to get out of bed in the morning. This happened to her after we broke up for a while. We got back together 7 days into her being "clean" (she ate suboxen and xanax like they were candy, and drank and smoked pot like there was no tomorrow still), and talking to her was literally like talking to someone from another planet. Me getting back together with her at that time was like a literal tornado coming into my life, wrecking everything in its path.
  37. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

UPDATE

AST and ALT are NORMAL!!!

Gotta

Will elaborate more later, and let you know how the Boladrol tastes!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Suboxen and xanax, that's a dangerous combo even more so with alcohol.

39. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yesterday AST was 40 (ref. 7-42) (also the one that we've deemed to be effected by strenuous exercise), and ALT was 41 (ref. 1-45) (the peskier, more hepa-specific of the two). LDH was 200, with a "tentative" ref. range of 100-200. My hospital system consists of a humungo main lab, and 2 more smaller ones. We're all switching to new chemistry analyzers, and my lab was the first to switch. The enormous main lab has not switched yet, and the quoted LDH ref. range of 100-200 comes from the main lab. Though we have the reagent and the test set up, and perform QC on it everyday (which is always in), we do not run and report patient results for LDH in my lab. Our analyzer was found to run higher during correlations, and rather than have 2 different test codes and 2 different reference ranges (and confuse the more educated and higher paid nurses and doctors ), they deemed it easier for us to just hold off on running LDH (and uric acid) until the main lab gets their new analyzers to match ours. Then the reference range changes across the board, but at least there's not 2 ranges and 2 test codes... I imagine that the upper limit for normal LDH on my analyzer is about 220 (20 points higher). Just an educated guess, but I'm well versed in this sort of thing...not my first rodeo, been around the block, been doing this sh!t for years.

In summary, the 3 enzymes that I've seen to be most effected by oral methylated steroids are FINALLY NORMAL.

I also have a the other pieces of the puzzle from the 2/10/11 specimen...GGT 17; CHOL 174; TRIG 61; LDL 113; HDL 60.

In re-final-summary SS's labs are all NORMAL and he is healthy as a horse and ready to start this Boladrol cycle and log!
  40. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Gonna start a new thread sometime today if it's not horribly busy like yesterday. Gonna get some blood drawn early (just to double check, cause I'm anal like that), then immediately pop 2 Boladrol tabs and 1 Bioperine tab. Then another tab later on. From tomorrow on I'll take 1 in the AM, 1 at lunch, and 1 at night. I wanna start with dosing 2 tabs to introduce it to my system faster, similar to a frontloading an injectable with a long ester. Bioperine will be taken with every dose (which will probably also make my Adderall even more awesome than it already is ). Btw, I'm a huge fan of Bioperine. In theory it'll make just about whatever supp/drug you do work more efficiently, and it doesn't exactly break the bank. I also bought some Now Foods liquid grapefruit extract for exactly the same purpose. Ive never used it, but back in the day I experimented with eating half a grapefruit with my morning stim cokctail, and...OMFG what a difference !!! The sh!t works
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol Labwork and Mini-Log
    By supersoldier in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:44 PM
  2. boladrol and S4?
    By the GUNSHOW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:32 AM
  3. Labwork is back - in need of some advice on it
    By Gimzim in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:20 PM
  4. Questions on my labwork.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 10:11 AM
  5. My story and most recent labwork....help please?
    By Trevor Miller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 08:35 AM