Is my Epistane Original??

ppycrsm

Awards
Hi guys
I purchased a few bottles of Epistane from CheapUKSupplements.com about a month ago. While checking the IBE website, I noticed that Epistane wasn't on there.
I'm confused, has the product been discontinued ? have I purchased a fake?

The bottles have a Black cap (previous bottles had white caps). The bottom of the bottles contain the lot number 01901110 and best by 11/12
can anybody tell me whether or not these bottles of Epistane I just bought are legitimate?

I read a few things about bad batches of Epistane so I'm kinda nervous..

Thanks for the help guys

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys
I purchased a few bottles of Epistane from CheapUKSupplements.com about a month ago. While checking the IBE website, I noticed that Epistane wasn't on there.
I'm confused, has the product been discontinued ? have I purchased a fake?

The bottles have a Black cap (previous bottles had white caps). The bottom of the bottles contain the lot number 01901110 and best by 11/12
can anybody tell me whether or not these bottles of Epistane I just bought are legitimate?

I read a few things about bad batches of Epistane so I'm kinda nervous..

Thanks for the help guys

1-No matter how many times you hear it, Epi has NOT been discontinued, its been harder to get because the demand has always exceeded the supply.

2-No you did not purchase a fake bottle, the website is a legitimate business who would have no benefit in ripping you off.

3-Black tops are whats on the bottles now.

4-The bottles are what IBE was/is/are/were making and putting out around the time frame you got yours.

5-bad batches, based on questionable testing methods, questionable chain of custody, questionable motives, etc, etc, Im not getting into that, just wanted to say take everything you read with a grain of salt.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have I purchased a fake?
I've ran IBE epi 3 times and I suspect that each from was a different "batch" considering the length between the cycles. I've ran the black "beta" bottle epi with the chemical structure on the bottle, the white cap bottle, and what I think is a recent black cap run.

I responded EXACTLY the same each time and all were good cycles.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I've ran IBE epi 3 times and I suspect that each from was a different "batch" considering the length between the cycles. I've ran the black "beta" bottle epi with the chemical structure on the bottle, the white cap bottle, and what I think is a recent black cap run.

I responded EXACTLY the same each time and all were good cycles.
Thanks for posting that, Im glad to see it, its nice to see somebody who knows his epi.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep black cap in my recent order.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
5-bad batches, based on questionable testing methods, questionable chain of custody, questionable motives, etc, etc, Im not getting into that, just wanted to say take everything you read with a grain of salt.
I don't know about bad batches I just know the IBE Epi I bought was kind of like getting caught in the Star Trek "Nexxus Ribbon" ... it was soooooooo good - I didn't want to leave it!

And it's good to hear that IBE is still making this stuff!