Epistane Clean Mass Cycle Pointers??

T2thajfolife

Awards
Hello All,

This is my first post and I was looking for some opinions from some veterans. I am 25 and looking to do a clean mass gaining epi cycle. I ordered two bottles and now am unsure if I want to take them. My first concern is the fact that they are the black capped bottles. I know there has been a great deal of hype surrounding the infamous "black caps" and I from what I have read this is really of no concern (please feel free to give your opinion).

My next question is what is the best way to go about this cycle??
I was thinking going 20/30/40/40 along with a liver support supp. As for a PCT, I just don't know what PCT.

I was thinking about using AI PCS for my PCT. What else should I add to this to best reduce my chances of gyno? Formex?? And what would the suggested doses be? 50/50/25/25??

I also have a couple bottles of Novadex xt...what would be the best use of this? I don't particularly mean as part of the cycle.

Once again just looking for some good advice, and thanks for taking the time to read my post and give your opinion. Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say!

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I would do 5 weeks of the Epi. It can take a minute to really kick in.
As for you PCT you really should get a SERM.
IMO the PCT means more than the cycle.

Massa520

Awards
I would say for PCT you need to get a SERM. I ran Epi at 20/30/30/40 and was successful. I plan on running a 5 week 20/20/30/30/30 which can be done off one bottle I think that comes to 91 caps and 90 caps are in a bottle.

PCT should be a serm Clomid/Torem/NOLVADEX not NOVA XT... if you don't know what this is you need to do way more research, this is a good place to start. the PCT I'm planning for my next Epi Cycle is going to look something like this....

Torem 90/60/60/30
TestForce2 2/2/2/2/1/1/1/1
Lean Extreme 0/0/3/3/3/3

I will probably throw in an AI around week 2/3 and anything else that might be needed obviously I take support supplments CEL cycle assist preloaded 2 weeks prior to the cycle start and throughout PCT, a multi, and fish oils and what not...

T2thajfolife

Awards
I would say for PCT you need to get a SERM. I ran Epi at 20/30/30/40 and was successful. I plan on running a 5 week 20/20/30/30/30 which can be done off one bottle I think that comes to 91 caps and 90 caps are in a bottle.

PCT should be a serm Clomid/Torem/NOLVADEX not NOVA XT... if you don't know what this is you need to do way more research, this is a good place to start. the PCT I'm planning for my next Epi Cycle is going to look something like this....

Torem 90/60/60/30
TestForce2 2/2/2/2/1/1/1/1
Lean Extreme 0/0/3/3/3/3

I will probably throw in an AI around week 2/3 and anything else that might be needed obviously I take support supplments CEL cycle assist preloaded 2 weeks prior to the cycle start and throughout PCT, a multi, and fish oils and what not...

Thanks for the input! I was looking at getting Torem, I have heard nothing but good things about it. I did see someone question its toxicisity?? Whats your opinion on it? What do you think would offer the best mass results a 4 week or 5 week cycle? As for the lean extreme is a cortisol blocker really needed?? What about x-lean by ibe?

Can I substitute the Testforce2 w/ the novadex xt I already have??

Thanks again for the help!!

Massa520

Awards
Thanks for the input! I was looking at getting Torem, I have heard nothing but good things about it. I did see someone question its toxicisity?? Whats your opinion on it? What do you think would offer the best mass results a 4 week or 5 week cycle? As for the lean extreme is a cortisol blocker really needed?? What about x-lean by ibe?

Can I substitute the Testforce2 w/ the novadex xt I already have??

Thanks again for the help!!
I've only run 1 cycle before, I just read a lot but here are my thoughts.

4 weeks was good for a first cycle, I thought 40 was a little much I started getting a little umm emotional, not like crazy or anything, just felt like a woman. which is why I want to run 20/20/30/30/30... apparently getting emo is very uncommon most people feel alpha male the whole cycle... I wanted to run 5 weeks to see if I could lean out just a little more once you start seeing your results you wish you could be "on" forever...

Torem - I've read it is less toxic then Nolva as far as liver toxicity is concerned, and is supposidly a tad "quicker" at getting your boys going again. I used Nolva last time and I felt fine. actually the first few days sucked I felt really lethargic and had "sensitive nips" but that may have just been in my head, or maybe i had some bunk nolva not sure ? I had it for like 4 months just in my closet before I ran my cycle. I'm probably going to try them all and see what I like best (nolva, torem, clomid) in different PCT's obviously. I will have all 3 on hand before I start my next cycle.

AI cycle support or CEL cycle assist have a bunch of Liver support, I may even add in a little LIV52 just for extra protection myself but I dont think it is needed. if you run the AI or CEL through PCT that should help with the hit your liver will take from the SERM.

I've read nothing but GREAT things about Test Force 2 and as far as I've heard it's one of the best products as far as a natty booster goes, I also here HCGhenerate is suppose to be amazing, its just a little more money then I want to spend. I've also toyed with Bioforge by Biotiva(sp?) which is suppose to be great. if anyone else has a suggestion at what would be the best I'm willing to listen

as far as IBE Xlean I remember reading some reports saying it was weak and under dosed and people questioning whether it would actually work at such a low dose? but this was a year ago before PHF bought them out so who knows? Lean Xtreme didn't really make me feel or see any difference so I guess it did its job? from what I understand Cort blockers are just an "in case" type of thing and not a MUST HAVE I live by the better safe then sorry motto though.

I feel like there is something missing from my pct but I'm sure someone will come here and correct it. Last cycle I used Diesel Test Hardcore/Nolva/Lean Xtreme and I kept about most of my gains (13/14lbs total gained, lost 2-4lbs pounds). a few months later I had to go to 3 months of training for my job where I wasn't able to work out for about 3 months and I lost about 10 more because of lack of working out and eating right.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
In my opinion 5-6 weeks on epi is best. That is what I have ran in the past with great success. Most people will recommend a serm which I agree with. Although I have run otc pct with success with epi. Here is what my last two epi cycles look like

Epi@ 30/30/40/40/50/50 Pct, Iforce reversitol according to directions, 100 mg dhea, nolva @ 20/20/10/10

I gained 12 lbs, leaned out on pct and continued to gain strength.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epi is very versatile and can be used as high as 60 and as low as 20 and still manage to find success, if you plan on going for 5-6 weeks i think tops 40 mg. as for PCT SERM is best IMO. you can prolly add an AI inversely to your PCT like this:
nolva 40/30/20/10
ATD 00/25/50/50 (or the novedex)

something like that doesnt have to be exactly like that but you get the jist, i have personally used x-lean and it has done the job for me personally on a cut, so i dont see how it could fail to help PCT.