Boladrol question

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
so i been reading that its for "advance users only"i'll only done anrdohard,trifecta and im just about done with h-drol.after alittle break i plan on running some m-drol.could i get away with boladrol instead of the m-drol if i wanted too?thanks

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
It recommends to be used by 'advanced' users because it's side are fairly strong. They want you to know your body and how you react to certain hormonal sides. Mostly its just to cover them should anything happen.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
From following the logs of the beta-testers and current logs on Boladrol, the majority say the sides aren't that bad because of how low of a dose can be ran with it still being very effective.

For "advanced users" does mean you should have had a few cycles of the stronger stuff under your belt so you know what you're doing in terms of dosing and support supplements you'll need during cycle and for PCT.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From following the logs of the beta-testers and current logs on Boladrol, the majority say the sides aren't that bad because of how low of a dose can be ran with it still being very effective.

For "advanced users" does mean you should have had a few cycles of the stronger stuff under your belt so you know what you're doing in terms of dosing and support supplements you'll need during cycle and for PCT.
Good post!

legaljuicer

Awards
what are your stats, age, how long have you been training, what is your comfort level with trying prohormones?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It recommends to be used by 'advanced' users because it's side are fairly strong. They want you to know your body and how you react to certain hormonal sides. Mostly its just to cover them should anything happen.
True, but sides vary from person to person. I noticed some mild acne being the biggest side to speak of

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try to use supporting supps to help you cruise through your cycle more effectively. but if you think you are ready for it, go for it. its really about how you feel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7