Boladrol is no joke - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Boladrol is no joke

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    K.I.S.S.

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid

(I am not calling you stupid, that is just the phrase
    I thought K.I.S.S. was

Knights
    In
    Satans
    Service

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    K.I.S.S.

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid

(I am not calling you stupid, that is just the phrase
    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I thought K.I.S.S. was

Knights
    In
    Satans
    Service
    K eep
    I n
    S imple
    S ervice

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I thought it was
    Kiss
    Insert
    Suck
    Swallow
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On a more serious note, for me at 192 and on 150mg test s week, 4mg 6mg or 8mg boladrol ?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Try 4mg wk 1 then bump to 6mg if necessary is what I'd do.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I thought it was
    Kiss
    Insert
    Suck
    Swallow
    Ahh, words a wife should live by or at the very least mine!!

7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Think I should take a dose preworkout ? I'm specifically NOT trying to make large strength gains, giving my tendons a break with higher rep range full body workouts 3x a week
    This space for rent

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

An hr preWO would give you a blast of active for your WO and with the endurance increase that should be good for full body. The "intensity" factor will be upto you, if your saving your tendons thenjust guage what weight to stop at even though it feels like you could keep jumping....good luck with that!!

9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah, thats my perpetual biggest fail, I seem mentall unable to not workout to failure. I probably need to take a valium or something preworkout instead of a stim
    This space for rent

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Just take the Valium on the way to the gym, then you'll be ready for a nice little nap after you're done!

11. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Yeahu thats good advice..........lol
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

^^^I think this will work for you too Easy, probably 10 days in or so you will know if you need to bump it.

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

"What do you bros think of 2 weeks of Bola at the start of 6 weeks of h-drol? The idea would be to kick start the sh- out of that h-drol cycle and could have a better shot of keeping your gains."

Running Boloa and Halo at the same time right now, wasnt feeling the bola, going start keeping you guys posted if I'm still alive to do so;
    can't post a link since I'm new but going keep updates on the posting "Boladrol question"
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  151 lbs.

I'm in my 3rd week of bola running it w/ the Cycle Assist from Comp. Edge Labs. My workout intensity is the biggest difference for me thus far. I've put on about 3-4lbs so far with some significant strength gains. I think my weight has not gone up significantly because of the intensity level boladrol allows me to work out at. I sweat my ass off and I feel like in all actuality I am making very solid dry gains (which I know some users were reporting). My muscle hardness and vascularity has greatly increased...I am actually significantly leaner than I was 3 weeks ago. I'd like to work a product into the end of my boladrol cycle to maintain my muscle mass and hardness while continuing to lean out. I have epistane in mind but any other suggestions? Also, I really need help deciding on what the best pct is for me. Thanks.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

I'm run nolva an colmid
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Clomid and an AI is my recommendation

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Agreed!
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SERM plus AI ran inversely=yum
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane15 View Post
    I'm in my 3rd week of bola running it w/ the Cycle Assist from Comp. Edge Labs. My workout intensity is the biggest difference for me thus far. I've put on about 3-4lbs so far with some significant strength gains. I think my weight has not gone up significantly because of the intensity level boladrol allows me to work out at. I sweat my ass off and I feel like in all actuality I am making very solid dry gains (which I know some users were reporting). My muscle hardness and vascularity has greatly increased...I am actually significantly leaner than I was 3 weeks ago. I'd like to work a product into the end of my boladrol cycle to maintain my muscle mass and hardness while continuing to lean out. I have epistane in mind but any other suggestions? Also, I really need help deciding on what the best pct is for me. Thanks.
    i think epistane is best bet, imo. bola and epi is like PB and J.
  20. New Member

110% agree
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

yeah my reasoning or knowledge is that the SERM blocks the estrogen at the receptor but the rapid increase in HPTA production could lead to somewhat of an estro problem, therefore the AI helps keep it under control while the SERM is tapered off.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    yeah my reasoning or knowledge is that the SERM blocks the estrogen at the receptor but the rapid increase in HPTA production could lead to somewhat of an estro problem, therefore the AI helps keep it under control while the SERM is tapered off.
    you got any articles that prove this;
    what would your recommend as a pct for a 4 week cycle of Bola/Halo
    I got tamoxifen citrate, clomid, pct assist, few different natty test boosters oh and also some SNS inhibit e might have a bottle of reversitol v2 laying around
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    I got tamoxifen citrate, clomid, pct assist, few different natty test boosters oh and also some SNS inhibit e might have a bottle of reversitol v2 laying around
    there really isn't any need to "prove" that, its the whole mechanism of action. A SERM prevents estrogen floating in your bloodstream from binding. That means it doesn't go anywhere, stays in bloodstream. That doesn't stop the aromatase enzyme from doing its conversion of testosterone into estrogen, so you can end up with fairly high estrogen levels, but no estrogenic side effects. so running the AI alongside will help limit that.

I'd do the tamox 30mg/day and clomid 25mg/day for 4 weeks, and at the start of week 3 do 3 caps a day of inhibit e, then taper down by a cap a week, stay 2 weeks at 1 cap a day.
    This space for rent

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

hmm i forgot where i read this but its somewhere. i would have to dig it out. but i dont think it was anything close to a study or anything like that.

but i would reccomend:
    clomid 100/75/50/25
    inhibit e 1/1/2/2
    if you want throw in a test booster at about week 2 and you should finish that 1 week after PCT.
    if you want maybe a cortisol blocker like x-lean, or supress-c.

thats my recommendation
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    there really isn't any need to "prove" that, its the whole mechanism of action. A SERM prevents estrogen floating in your bloodstream from binding. That means it doesn't go anywhere, stays in bloodstream. That doesn't stop the aromatase enzyme from doing its conversion of testosterone into estrogen, so you can end up with fairly high estrogen levels, but no estrogenic side effects. so running the AI alongside will help limit that.

I'd do the tamox 30mg/day and clomid 25mg/day for 4 weeks, and at the start of week 3 do 3 caps a day of inhibit e, then taper down by a cap a week, stay 2 weeks at 1 cap a day.
    yeah exactly!
    you could also use that PCT, there are a million ways to go.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Thanks for the info on the SERMs, also good looking on the PCT ideas; I might save the Clomid for the mdrol, again very helpful I'll do a write up after the cycle then another aftr pct
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the info on the SERMs, also good looking on the PCT ideas; I might save the Clomid for the mdrol, again very helpful I'll do a write up after the cycle then another aftr pct
    best of luck
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

s'cribed
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

took my first two doses of boladrol today. 1 cap earlier, then lifted after taking my second. i've never had the aggression i had today, and i've tried many compounds. i felt like an animal. i'm also stacking mine with finaflex 1-andro and epivar. ( along with liver, blood pressure, and prostate supplements ). i'm going to run 4mg for a week and see what happens. i doubt i'll go over 6mg. plan on running it for 3 weeks. keep you posted.
  30. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jayki77 View Post
    took my first two doses of boladrol today. 1 cap earlier, then lifted after taking my second. i've never had the aggression i had today, and i've tried many compounds. i felt like an animal. i'm also stacking mine with finaflex 1-andro and epivar. ( along with liver, blood pressure, and prostate supplements ). i'm going to run 4mg for a week and see what happens. i doubt i'll go over 6mg. plan on running it for 3 weeks. keep you posted.
    You're stacking 4 things, very nice.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  31. New Member

Deff a strong compound... I would like to run it in the future
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I have used boladrol, and just like I said in the boladrol thread in the company promo section.

I feel it is better than superdrol. esp in the first 2 weeks.

for all users, i'd say to start out at the 4-6mg range, (4mg first week, 6 2nd) one can expect to add on 10lbs in two weeks even at those dosages, with drastic increases strength & size.

i say to start out as low as possible because I feel one would need to keep increasing the dosage (much like other 'diols' i've used) as the body tries to adjust to it.

but I did enjoy the compound.

a good cycle with the dosages above would possibly be something like:

first 2 weeks: bd: 8-12mg, 50mg of hd (spaced 8hrs apart)

last 4 weeks: hd @ 75-100mg

6 week cycle total.
    Hi! What is "hd"??
  33. Elite Member

Haladrol

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good ole Easy knows his shiznit
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Don't do it dude. A) You are too young, B) if you have to ask specifically on a 10 page thread where dosing is discussed ad nauseam, you are not ready.

My recommendation would be to not use any ph or steroid for a few more years. My even stronger recommendation would be to not use boladrol. Some people like it and report good results, others haven't gotten anything at all. Too inconsistent.
  36. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by adnscmplx View Post
    Don't do it dude. A) You are too young, B) if you have to ask specifically on a 10 page thread where dosing is discussed ad nauseam, you are not ready.

My recommendation would be to not use any ph or steroid for a few more years. My even stronger recommendation would be to not use boladrol. Some people like it and report good results, others haven't gotten anything at all. Too inconsistent.
    It's already been a few years since he asked the question..lol

37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

im sorry but i gotta bring this thread back to get some answers...

is boladrol bunk or what?

were the beta testers stuff different?

why is it so underdosed?

what is the company doing about these problems people have been having, very little strength gains, maybe 7lbs on a bulk diet @ 8+mgs...does IBE recommend doses that high? are they happy with the product? does it need more testing?

i dont mean to acuse the product of being bull****, there are so many mixed reviews and i cannot help but wonder if some are swayed positive for some reason. i have 2 pouches sitting here, the way i see it i barely have enough to run at a acceptable level. if its crappy and i have to run pct for no reason i will be pretty upset. pct is no joke and nobody wants to do that for nothing.
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  38. Elite Member

I've tried many different ph/ps over the years and I thought boladrol was junk. I started dosing it the recommended dosage and ended up dosing it pretty high but felt/noticed nothing.

39. Elite Member

Since then I've read many bad reviews.

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Yeah so im pissed and I think we, the customers deserve a answer. New products are coming out and people are jumping all over them. I don't get it this topic was just dropped like its cool, it ain't ****ing cool!!!
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What a Joke
    By JThomas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM
  2. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 06:55 AM
  3. joke of the day
    By ctgblue in forum General Chat