Boladrol is no joke

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I dont want to excite people too much (ok yes I do). From a personal very short test run of Boladrol I will say this. It is noticeably more effective than superdrol, no comparison in my opinion.

Being a wet compound, VERY similar to M1T very rapid mass gains were observed first hand from my test. Some facial acne, and minor bloat were noted.

I would not post this if I was not 100% truthful, I would not put my credibility up for something done purely for 'hype'.

Short 2 week cycles can definitely be run utilized with amazing results.

Gentlemen Boladrol is no joke, I can't wait to see some user feedback threads and stories. This is hands down the strogest compound around today, very similar to Anadrol, and yes I said Anadrol.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you likes Trip!! I can hardly wait to runit myself!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what dose did you run it at trip?
I did 8mg split (4/4) the first 4 days, and 12mg the last 4 days (4/4/4). It was just a short test run, and was suprised how fast it showed effect, I knew I didn't have to run it long. I think I put on 10 lbs, and diet was very, very clean, cardio wind sprints every night. So this was primarily in a caloric deficiency.

I am doing my first professional photo shoot with Down East Photo/Media in like 2 weeks, so I didn't want to extend the cycle too much right now. Hence the cardio, and clean diet. I would have rathered eaten above maintenance, and did it different, but that was all I could do for testing right now.

Pound for pound probably will be straight amazing for pulse cycles. I plan to do something similar in the upcoming weeks.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I did 8mg split (4/4) the first 4 days, and 12mg the last 4 days (4/4/4). It was just a short test run, and was suprised how fast it showed effect, I knew I didn't have to run it long. I think I put on 10 lbs, and diet was very, very clean, cardio wind sprints every night. So this was primarily in a caloric deficiency.

I am doing my first professional photo shoot with Down East Photo/Media in like 2 weeks, so I didn't want to extend the cycle too much right now. Hence the cardio, and clean diet. I would have rathered eaten above maintenance, and did it different, but that was all I could do for testing right now.

Pound for pound probably will be straight amazing for pulse cycles. I plan to do something similar in the upcoming weeks.

congrats on the photo shoot bro.

i was thinking about giving it a run and pulsing it. what dose would you pulse it at? i might experiment and do a light pulse cycle. maybe 8 mg 3x a week

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on the photo shoot bro.

i was thinking about giving it a run and pulsing it. what dose would you pulse it at? i might experiment and do a light pulse cycle. maybe 8 mg 3x a week
Thanks bro, it's like big time stuff. Photo editor of Mens Fitness magazine, does all the photo work for D!cks Sporting Goods, Abercrombie photo shoots (big bucks lol) Their models get upward of like 2500.00 per picture.

He's flying down to FL to meet me personally and shoot on the 17th. Loves my facebook pics and look, (whew) Wish me luck bro!

I would think 8-12mg early in the day, on training days 3x a week.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
def good luck man. thats awesome. i hope you can hit it big.

my girlfriend does modeling and flies all over the US for photo shoots. usually makes about 3 grand for a shoot.

i will probably start at 8 mg. i like to increase dose real slow just so i can catch it before the sides hit me too bad. did you get an energy boost from it?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
def good luck man. thats awesome. i hope you can hit it big.

my girlfriend does modeling and flies all over the US for photo shoots. usually makes about 3 grand for a shoot.

i will probably start at 8 mg. i like to increase dose real slow just so i can catch it before the sides hit me too bad. did you get an energy boost from it?
Thanks again man!

EXTREME libido, I mean like oh dam. It's 3x as androgenic as standard methyl-test, so you will be finding 70 year old women desirable. Insane mental/physical enhancement as well, I was running sprints for like an hour straight, after a hour and a half session at the gym, crazy bro.
I would advise staying far away from alcohol, and things like acetaminophen. Being a dimethyl, it's better to be safe with such products. I also would not recommend it for anyone other than experienced users. It's not a toy, this is for certain.

Good luck, and be smart, and safe.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are an ibe rep-which means you are basically pimping out your own product. Whatever, ever supplement company does it. Having never run boladrol I cant say what its like

but in several logs(that where sponsored) SD gave better gains according to users.

meh

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

8mgs, and then 12? Wow, why did you decide to start out so high?? I would probably agree that at 8 and certainly 12 the gains would exceed SD,by far.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are an ibe rep-which means you are basically pimping out your own product. Whatever, ever supplement company does it. Having never run boladrol I cant say what its like

but in several logs(that where sponsored) SD gave better gains according to users.

meh = indifference,to simply not care
If so indifferent why waste the time to post?

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
In response to Schwells fine posting: I would of thought the same thing, if it had been someone else. But the man has been on here for almost 5 years, firmly established himself as beyond vet status, and from what I have seen and read over time of his posts, he wouldnt "pimp out" his own personal name and rep for a few bucks worth of supps every month, if that is what indeed IBE compensates him with(dont have a clue). This isnt a new NTBM rep or such with a fledgling company and name, take that into consideration.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used boladrol, and just like I said in the boladrol thread in the company promo section.

I feel it is better than superdrol. esp in the first 2 weeks.

for all users, i'd say to start out at the 4-6mg range, (4mg first week, 6 2nd) one can expect to add on 10lbs in two weeks even at those dosages, with drastic increases strength & size.

i say to start out as low as possible because I feel one would need to keep increasing the dosage (much like other 'diols' i've used) as the body tries to adjust to it.

but I did enjoy the compound.

a good cycle with the dosages above would possibly be something like:

first 2 weeks: bd: 8-12mg, 50mg of hd (spaced 8hrs apart)

last 4 weeks: hd @ 75-100mg

6 week cycle total.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have used boladrol, and just like I said in the boladrol thread in the company promo section.

I feel it is better than superdrol. esp in the first 2 weeks.

for all users, i'd say to start out at the 4-6mg range, (4mg first week, 6 2nd) one can expect to add on 10lbs in two weeks even at those dosages, with drastic increases strength & size.

i say to start out as low as possible because I feel one would need to keep increasing the dosage (much like other 'diols' i've used) as the body tries to adjust to it.

but I did enjoy the compound.

a good cycle with the dosages above would possibly be something like:

first 2 weeks: bd: 8-12mg, 50mg of hd (spaced 8hrs apart)

last 4 weeks: hd @ 75-100mg

6 week cycle total.
Nice man ! Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad Boladrol gave you a positive experience :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8mgs, and then 12? Wow, why did you decide to start out so high?? I would probably agree that at 8 and certainly 12 the gains would exceed SD,by far.
Mainly because I knew I was only running it a week or so, and I wanted to be a test dummy for the good will of man. :)

I have run AX superdrol many times, and then after a week of Boladrol I can make a very good assesment of the overall capabilities it carries. Much more fun than superdrol, no comparason there either. Superdrol having such low androgenic activity makes one feel like total crap. Boladrol makes you feel like a superhuman, mark my words bro. (cognitive, energy, libido, well being)

Even I was struggling with the aggression, and I have vast experience with all sorts of anabolics. Boladrol's effects are very pronounced...and fun. :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly... Thank-you for your support.
so you neg me for reporting user feed back? look man, im niether supporting nor opposing the product. I havent used it, i have watched people who have, it LOOKS GOOD just different than SD

but in ur neg you called me the kid- lol im not the one behaving like a child because i reported honest user feed back?

grow up dude

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
dude its the way you came off and said that.
plus this is posted in the ibe section. lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sigh, i said SPONSORED LOGS - which im pretty sure their users of boladrol UNLESS you sent them fake ****. Look im reporting WHAT I READ FROM USERS!

IM NOT SAYING BOLA IS BUNK STUFF!!!

I WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO RUN IT IN THE FUTURE

but i was simply stating what i read

in fact

i read users experienced greater strength on SD

but better size on bola

i take size of strength any day

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mainly because I knew I was only running it a week or so, and I wanted to be a test dummy for the good will of man. :)

I have run AX superdrol many times, and then after a week of Boladrol I can make a very good assesment of the overall capabilities it carries. Much more fun than superdrol, no comparason there either. Superdrol having such low androgenic activity makes one feel like total crap. Boladrol makes you feel like a superhuman, mark my words bro. (cognitive, energy, libido, well being)

Even I was struggling with the aggression, and I have vast experience with all sorts of anabolics. Boladrol's effects are very pronounced...and fun. :)
Ya I felt much better on it than SD, I really didn't notice too much aggression really, but I only ran it at 6mgs.:)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sigh, i said SPONSORED LOGS - which im pretty sure their users of boladrol UNLESS you sent them fake ****. Look im reporting WHAT I READ FROM USERS!

IM NOT SAYING BOLA IS BUNK STUFF!!!

I WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO RUN IT IN THE FUTURE

but i was simply stating what i read

in fact

i read users experienced greater strength on SD

but better size on bola

i take size of strength any day
Thank you for your interest and support for IBE.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I am overly intrigued now...so def a wet compound, bulker tho correct? Even on a caloric deficit program you still gained some size, and a little bloat? Doesnt sound like something I would stack either to minimize any of that, but a pulse might just be what the doc ordered...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am overly intrigued now...so def a wet compound, bulker tho correct? Even on a caloric deficit program you still gained some size, and a little bloat? Doesnt sound like something I would stack either to minimize any of that, but a pulse might just be what the doc ordered...
Yes without a doubt a bulker. There is no need to stack Boladrol with anything at all. Something like formestane would help in the bloat section though. On a pulse it shouldn't be any issue. The little water 3x a week will only help things.

It may just be the most 'bananas' thing ever as far as pulses are concerned. I can't wait to play in the deep end on that future adventure. Tee-hee. :D

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I dont want to excite people too much (ok yes I do). From a personal very short test run of Boladrol I will say this. It is noticeably more effective than superdrol, no comparison in my opinion.

Being a wet compound, VERY similar to M1T very rapid mass gains were observed first hand from my test. Some facial acne, and minor bloat were noted.

I would not post this if I was not 100% truthful, I would not put my credibility up for something done purely for 'hype'.

Short 2 week cycles can definitely be run utilized with amazing results.

Gentlemen Boladrol is no joke, I can't wait to see some user feedback threads and stories. This is hands down the strogest compound around today, very similar to Anadrol, and yes I said Anadrol.
Damn, I think I'm Drooling!:food:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes without a doubt a bulker. Something like formestane would help in the bloat section though. On a pulse it shouldn't be any issue. The little water 3x a week will only help things.
So Trip do you think Gyno will be a big issue??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmmmm

i for see this in my future with a test base

hmmm

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2.. esp since it has more pronounced androgenic properties than SD
The androgenic profile would not cause gyno? That's mostly estrodol/prolactin induced.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Modeling for Abercrombie is $1200 a day. It depends on how many days you work too. Most people only stay for a few days...... If you make it to the private shoot with Bruce your rich. Youll be on the bags, ads, etc etc.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmmm

i for see this in my future with a test base

hmmm
That would be best case scenerio. I'm thinking about a multi-ester test 14 weeker, pulsing bola 1-8 or so with epi at the tail while esters clear. Or I might just stick to a just Boladrol pulse to gauge it's effects solo for readers. Not sure yet what I will end up doing.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
what support supps are advised or recommended while ON...

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Would this be addition to the transdermal tren I am about to make? Sure sounds like it..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gib68sg

gib68sg

Awards
jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
TripDog, anyone besides ryanism post blood work after their boladrol cycle yet?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog, anyone besides ryanism post blood work after their boladrol cycle yet?
If any info pops up at the main hub, i'll be sure to report back jayts22.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what support supps are advised or recommended while ON...
I would advise alpha lipoic acid, flax oil/fish oil/cod oil, hawthorne berry, NAC, CoQ-10, celery seed, multi, and milk thistle would be a great go.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In response to Schwells fine posting: I would of thought the same thing, if it had been someone else. But the man has been on here for almost 5 years, firmly established himself as beyond vet status, and from what I have seen and read over time of his posts, he wouldnt "pimp out" his own personal name and rep for a few bucks worth of supps every month, if that is what indeed IBE compensates him with(dont have a clue). This isnt a new NTBM rep or such with a fledgling company and name, take that into consideration.
I was thinking the same thing, Trip is a trusted and valued member of the AM community. Schwell . . . not so much in my opinion. At first I was hesitant about Boladrol, but now I am thinking . . . .

Would this be good to bridge into epi? say 2 weeks bola + 4 weeks epi to solidify gains like so many do with SD

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing, Trip is a trusted and valued member of the AM community. Schwell . . . not so much in my opinion. At first I was hesitant about Boladrol, but now I am thinking . . . .

Would this be good to bridge into epi? say 2 weeks bola + 4 weeks epi to solidify gains like so many do with SD
I am thinking that would be pretty lovely. :)

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
I'm all over IBE products at the moment...when the rest of the Trinity comes out for presale, a dime or two will drop out of my pocket for those as well, count on that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm all over IBE products at the moment...when the rest of the Trinity comes out for presale, a dime or two will drop out of my pocket for those as well, count on that.
It's only getting better trust me. :D

hungryH

Awards
  • Established

what does the androgenic properties of a compaound have to do with well-being. M1t is extremely androgenic and makes you feel like poo

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what does the androgenic properties of a compound have to do with well-being. M1t is extremely androgenic and makes you feel like poo
M1T was a rather misunderstood compound. It caused TOTAL shutdown after 3 days of use. That is what led to the death lethargy. No test in the system basically. Taking 150mg or so of DHEA during cycle can help prevent letargy to some degree.

Boladrol is not near as harsh on shutdown from what I have seen personally. So the androgenic attributes will be extremely fun, unless shutdown occurs. Good way to avoid is to take one dose first thing in the morning, and avoiding evening doses. This may not keep blood levels as stable, but will inter fear much less with normal nighttime test production, leading to less degree of shutdown. This should also be done with pulse cycles as well.

Even after the fact, I lost 5 pounds (water most likely) kept 5. I'm doing low dose Clomid therapy just to be safe, but I noticed zero shutdown. Energy, sex drive, well being are all fine. This all from just barely over a week run.

Gains from Anadrol and Dianabol come off basically after use stops, I am holding on nicely to the 5, and in day 6 of pct I believe.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
YES ! haha, glad to have your support :thumbsup:

Both of the new products are awaiting Alpha Testing at the moment, but did you get a chance to pick up Boladrol yet ??

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
YES ! haha, glad to have your support :thumbsup:

Both of the new products are awaiting Alpha Testing at the moment, but did you get a chance to pick up Boladrol yet ??
Indeed have picked up a few Boladrols...my mindset is whats here today may be gone tomorrow, so I dont contemplate long in my decisions :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed have picked up a few Boladrols...my mindset is whats here today may be gone tomorrow, so I dont contemplate long in my decisions :D
Mind over matter baby!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like bola should be run higher then the stated doses. Thinking 6mg+ for over 200lbers soundsabout right

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7