Boladrol is no joke - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Boladrol is no joke

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    In response to Schwells fine posting: I would of thought the same thing, if it had been someone else. But the man has been on here for almost 5 years, firmly established himself as beyond vet status, and from what I have seen and read over time of his posts, he wouldnt "pimp out" his own personal name and rep for a few bucks worth of supps every month, if that is what indeed IBE compensates him with(dont have a clue). This isnt a new **** rep or such with a fledgling company and name, take that into consideration.
    I was thinking the same thing, Trip is a trusted and valued member of the AM community. Schwell . . . not so much in my opinion. At first I was hesitant about Boladrol, but now I am thinking . . . .

Would this be good to bridge into epi? say 2 weeks bola + 4 weeks epi to solidify gains like so many do with SD

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, Trip is a trusted and valued member of the AM community. Schwell . . . not so much in my opinion. At first I was hesitant about Boladrol, but now I am thinking . . . .

Would this be good to bridge into epi? say 2 weeks bola + 4 weeks epi to solidify gains like so many do with SD
    I am thinking that would be pretty lovely.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Talking

I'm all over IBE products at the moment...when the rest of the Trinity comes out for presale, a dime or two will drop out of my pocket for those as well, count on that.
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I'm all over IBE products at the moment...when the rest of the Trinity comes out for presale, a dime or two will drop out of my pocket for those as well, count on that.
    It's only getting better trust me.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Mainly because I knew I was only running it a week or so, and I wanted to be a test dummy for the good will of man.

I have run AX superdrol many times, and then after a week of Boladrol I can make a very good assesment of the overall capabilities it carries. Much more fun than superdrol, no comparason there either. Superdrol having such low androgenic activity makes one feel like total crap. Boladrol makes you feel like a superhuman, mark my words bro. (cognitive, energy, libido, well being)

Even I was struggling with the aggression, and I have vast experience with all sorts of anabolics. Boladrol's effects are very pronounced...and fun.
    what does the androgenic properties of a compaound have to do with well-being. M1t is extremely androgenic and makes you feel like poo
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    what does the androgenic properties of a compound have to do with well-being. M1t is extremely androgenic and makes you feel like poo
    M1T was a rather misunderstood compound. It caused TOTAL shutdown after 3 days of use. That is what led to the death lethargy. No test in the system basically. Taking 150mg or so of DHEA during cycle can help prevent letargy to some degree.

Boladrol is not near as harsh on shutdown from what I have seen personally. So the androgenic attributes will be extremely fun, unless shutdown occurs. Good way to avoid is to take one dose first thing in the morning, and avoiding evening doses. This may not keep blood levels as stable, but will inter fear much less with normal nighttime test production, leading to less degree of shutdown. This should also be done with pulse cycles as well.

Even after the fact, I lost 5 pounds (water most likely) kept 5. I'm doing low dose Clomid therapy just to be safe, but I noticed zero shutdown. Energy, sex drive, well being are all fine. This all from just barely over a week run.

Gains from Anadrol and Dianabol come off basically after use stops, I am holding on nicely to the 5, and in day 6 of pct I believe.
  7. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

YES ! haha, glad to have your support

Both of the new products are awaiting Alpha Testing at the moment, but did you get a chance to pick up Boladrol yet ??
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    YES ! haha, glad to have your support

Both of the new products are awaiting Alpha Testing at the moment, but did you get a chance to pick up Boladrol yet ??
    Indeed have picked up a few Boladrols...my mindset is whats here today may be gone tomorrow, so I dont contemplate long in my decisions
  9. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Indeed have picked up a few Boladrols...my mindset is whats here today may be gone tomorrow, so I dont contemplate long in my decisions
    Mind over matter baby!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Sounds like bola should be run higher then the stated doses. Thinking 6mg+ for over 200lbers soundsabout right
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

From what Ive been reading 6mg "seems" to be the sweet spot for some 200+lbers.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i cannot wait to run this stuff, i have it in my closet and sometimes i get crazy ideas of chuggin some of those pills just "to see what happens"
    lol
    its hard to be patient
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i cannot wait to run this stuff, i have it in my closet and sometimes i get crazy ideas of chuggin some of those pills just "to see what happens"
    lol
    its hard to be patient
    Did that with AndroHard once, took about 20mls preworkout, 'just to see what would happen' Got such a big androgen rush, i couldn't see straight and wasn't able to drive to the gym.

Really looking forward to more info on the Trenadrol, cause if it really has an 80% conversion rate, I'm gonna snatch that stuff up like there's no tomorrow.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    Did that with AndroHard once, took about 20mls preworkout, 'just to see what would happen' Got such a big androgen rush, i couldn't see straight and wasn't able to drive to the gym.

Really looking forward to more info on the Trenadrol, cause if it really has an 80% conversion rate, I'm gonna snatch that stuff up like there's no tomorrow.
    lmao
    if that didnt get you all raged up i dont know what will, lol i remember taking a ton of stanodrol preworkout to get an amazing workout and i ended up with a huge stiffy in the gym--and i was wearing shorts lol
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

what is recommended for pct for this stuff?
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes without a doubt a bulker. There is no need to stack Boladrol with anything at all. Something like formestane would help in the bloat section though. On a pulse it shouldn't be any issue. The little water 3x a week will only help things.

It may just be the most 'bananas' thing ever as far as pulses are concerned. I can't wait to play in the deep end on that future adventure. Tee-hee.
    I'm considering using some on a lean bulk come mid january. got 2 packs, just i'm still a little iffy on dosage and prostate/cholesterol effects
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm considering using some on a lean bulk come mid january. got 2 packs, just i'm still a little iffy on dosage and prostate/cholesterol effects
    I was suprised to not see Ryansm's numbers come back worse than they did. Looks like the cholesterol issues are not anything beyond what we have seen with other compounds.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  18. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I was suprised to not see Ryansm's numbers come back worse than they did. Looks like the cholesterol issues are not anything beyond what we have seen with other compounds.
    Anyone have a link to his bloodwork?
  19. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Anyone have a link to his bloodwork?
    ryansm takes on Boladrol(UPDATED DAILY)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Ya I'm still scratching my head, my numbers have been this good on Epi, and non methyl hormones, but I was shocked to see this to be honest.

21. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Ya I'm still scratching my head, my numbers have been this good on Epi, and non methyl hormones, but I was shocked to see this to be honest.
    Ya your cholesterol looked fine and your AST and ALT didn't really jump up that much.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Well my HDL dropped by half but still within normal, and my AST jumped 20 points, ALT 17. But ya overall pretty good.

23. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well my HDL dropped by half but still within normal, and my AST jumped 20 points, ALT 17. But ya overall pretty good.
    M1T and Superdrol results look alot worse than this.
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, but you are a 300lber who dosed it for most of the time at 4mg tough to say whether your enormity plays a role there
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

lol, possibly

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    M1T and Superdrol results look alot worse than this.
    True, my HDL was in the teens on SD and M1t, and enzymes in the 70's and 90's.

27. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, but you are a 300lber who dosed it for most of the time at 4mg tough to say whether your enormity plays a role there
    Enormity, great word E! lol
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.

When I first saw boladrol come out I pretty much scratched it off my list, but after seeing all this I think I'm going to pick some up for a short cycle later on down the road.
  29. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockR View Post
    When I first saw boladrol come out I pretty much scratched it off my list, but after seeing all this I think I'm going to pick some up for a short cycle later on down the road.
    From what it seems, even 2 week cycles can be very effective, and cut down on HDL decrease, liver enzyme increase/hepatotoxicity.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.

From what it seems, even 2 week cycles can be very effective, and cut down on HDL decrease, liver enzyme increase/hepatotoxicity.
    Yeah, 2 week cycle is what I had in mind. Maybe a pulsed cycle if others show some success with it.

Ordered some today. Threw a second bottle of protomax in the cart for giggles.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I'm thinking about pulsing this...actually pretty sure I am
  32. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Yeah, 2 week cycle is what I had in mind. Maybe a pulsed cycle if others show some success with it.

Ordered some today. Threw a second bottle of protomax in the cart for giggles.
    Giggles are what makes life fun my friend. .

Wait till Trenavar drops. The ONLY legit Trenbolone precursor from my understanding. All the so called "Tren-X" products only converted to pro-dienalone or something, nothing special like that.

This is without question the best option for pulses PERIOD!
  33. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I'm thinking about pulsing this...actually pretty sure I am
    More than likely that is what I am going to do in the upcoming weeks. It's so frickin strong, it can be pulsed with blazing results from what I saw with just one week of use.

It may be just smarter to pulse it, than run in straight cycles. I'm curious as to see some user experimental feedback protocols.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

TRENAVAR!!! Got myself a little nest egg set aside for that gem...
  35. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

TRENAVAR!!! Got myself a little nest egg set aside for that gem...
    Nest eggs are... ummm, where the eggs are nested. Yea, that's it.
  36. Elite Member

Wait till Trenavar drops.

WHEN ??
  37. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    WHEN ??
    Soon as all Alpha/Beta testing is completed. Just want everyone to be safe at the end of the day, so testing needs to be done before things can be released into public circulation. Shouldn't be long now from what is being said behind closed doors.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.

Tren and deca really intrigue me, but the super hard shutdown everybody talks about pretty much keeps me away from those two. I dunno, maybe after I get some cycles under my belt I'll be more inclined to go for it, who knows.
  39. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Tren and deca really intrigue me, but the super hard shutdown everybody talks about pretty much keeps me away from those two. I dunno, maybe after I get some cycles under my belt I'll be more inclined to go for it, who knows.
    EQ, is far superior to Deca IMO.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like what I am reading here, may need to stock up here after these come out. Pulsing idea sounds like a great way to go to keep sides to a minimum and maintain gains.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What a Joke
    By JThomas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM
  2. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 06:55 AM
  3. joke of the day
    By ctgblue in forum General Chat