The NEW Anabolic Trinity

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Introducing the New Anabolic Trinity from IBE/PHF

This is just a little teaser – Full Product Write-Ups and Information coming soon!!!

Mentabolan 7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione

Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Trenavar Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione

The first prohormone that actually converts directly to Trenbolone.
LEAD TIME 2-3 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Boladrol 7a,17a -dimethylandrostenediol a.k.a. Boladiol

Boladrol is the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone. This unique ingredient, 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol is a powerful prohormone. After ingestion, it converts in the body to a very potent compound. This powerful compound that Boladrol converts to is six times as anabolic and three times and androgenic as methyl-testosterone! Just a few milligrams per day are all you need for EXTREME RESULTS.
It has progesterone receptor binding affinity -It is much more anabolic AND androgenic than testosterone -Very low doses are needed for maximum effects -It gives results FASTER than any other prohormone.
NOW IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They look great but (and I know we all respond differently) for the most part have you seen anyone on any of these compounds that have had a boost in libido etc.? They look great but I guess if one of these was more similar to a "test base" type product it would seem more beneficial. For example the non methyl (c-17) of the pro-ment sounds great to be part of a stack but it seems as if this compound (just from structural similarities which are not 100 percent reliabile I know) will lead to possible libido problems or "deca ****" type stuff without a "test base" type product to complete a stack (or obviously if there is no stack and the pro-ment is a standalone). Do you guys have any plans for a "test base" type of ph in the future?

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh snap! Here we go!
No no sluggy......not trying to start trouble. The new products look awesome! I already ordered some Bola.....just saying that it seems like unless I want to run some real test with these (trying to stay on the legal side for various reasons) it could be slightly negative (at least for me) on the libido type effects. Thats just me. Could be fine for others. I usually need a "test base" type compound. Thats all im wondering.....love IBE and love PHF and just an inquiry here "no hate" or drama.

Mr.50

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No no sluggy......not trying to start trouble. The new products look awesome! I already ordered some Bola.....just saying that it seems like unless I want to run some real test with these (trying to stay on the legal side for various reasons) it could be slightly negative (at least for me) on the libido type effects. Thats just me. Could be fine for others. I usually need a "test base" type compound. Thats all im wondering.....love IBE and love PHF and just an inquiry here "no hate" or drama.

Mr.50
Well I don't really see the point of ph/ds in the first place.. When there's actual Ment, Trenbolone, and whatever boladrol is as legit aas.
I just like new **** :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I don't really see the point of ph/ds in the first place.. When there's actual Ment, Trenbolone, and whatever boladrol is as legit aas.
I just like new **** :)

Ha ha your totally right in general. Still I like new sh#t thats legal whenever possible becuse some of us have that cross we have to bare....the legal thing that is.

Mr.50

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mentabolan looks very interesting :yumyum:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be interested in grabbing these for potential future use. any coas?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D

-John

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CoAs, please?

quite interested in the trenavar.

ranger505

ranger505

Awards
MMM can't really train right now, laid up with a fractured ankle but I'd love to give these a whirl in a couple of months to put me back in the ZONE

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is trenivar's conversion rate to trenbolone- i asked this- but my comment isnt here lol?
ehhh can anyone fill me in or is it too early at this point- either way im buying trenivar

i think this would be a better alternative to acutal trenbolone for me as i am just getting ready to start my first inj cycle

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaugh, smitty, why do you want to see coa's from the company that makes it? How does that provide you any benefit?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vaugh, smitty, why do you want to see coa's from the company that makes it? How does that provide you any benefit?
verification of purity...

in an unregulated supplementation industry, it'd be quite easy to sell a high-demand product for an egregious cost and stuff it full of fodder.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
verification of purity...

in an unregulated supplementation industry, it'd be quite easy to sell a high-demand product for an egregious cost and stuff it full of fodder.
While I agree with you in terms of the premise, it's still pointless in the end. It's fairly easy to fabricate a COA.....just sayin'

-John

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While I agree with you in terms of the premise, it's still pointless in the end. It's fairly easy to fabricate a COA.....just sayin'

-John
companies have tried in the past and have been called out on that... and were then forced into a defensive and uncompromising position thereafter.

nevertheless, for the sake of argument, call it a measure of good faith then.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
companies have tried in the past and have been called out on that... and were then forced into a defensive and uncompromising position thereafter.

nevertheless, for the sake of argument, call it a measure of good faith then.
Either way, there is no way anyone is going to know what's true from what's not. Technology has evolved too much. I speak from years of seeing it in this industry.

It's not right, but it does happen.

-John

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Either way, there is no way anyone is going to know what's true from what's not. Technology has evolved too much. I speak from years of seeing it in this industry.

It's not right, but it does happen.

-John
oh, i absolutely agree with you... still, even if 2/10 companies try to post bunk CoAs, that's 2 companies that are eventually exposed for what they are and suffer as a result.

as said, though, it's simply a measure of good faith... nothing lost from posting one; potential business gained as a benefit.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, i absolutely agree with you... still, even if 2/10 companies try to post bunk CoAs, that's 2 companies that are eventually exposed for what they are and suffer as a result.

as said, though, it's simply a measure of good faith... nothing lost from posting one; potential business gained as a benefit.
I agree. However, the amount of unknowns and manipulation alone are staggering. Just having seen it all myself over the last few years behind the scenes i'm in amazement. I can say for certain though: after having use Boladrol myself, this stuff is the real deal.

No doubt about it.

-John

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. However, the amount of unknowns and manipulation alone are staggering. Just having seen it all myself over the last few years behind the scenes i'm in amazement. I can say for certain though: after having use Boladrol myself, this stuff is the real deal.

No doubt about it.

-John
sad, really.

i'll have to scour around for your log/review... i'm not interested in the boladrol, but i am curious of the feedback. definitely a strong move bringing it to market. :D

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bolodrol is not even as strong as superdrol...
Does not impress me..
I was expecting M1T gains...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bolodrol is not even as strong as superdrol...
Does not impress me..
I was expecting M1T gains...
Well it has Super Drol like gains and less sides and if you want M1T gains you will probably get M1T sides. This is a post from ryansm's log which shows how he feels about the 3 mentioned.

Originally Posted by mmowry
Ryansm this sounds about on par with SD would you say..as far as sides/shutdown?

I know its nowhere like M1T in sides, all I did was sleep and cramp and grow.lol

Ya as fas as shutdown I would say actually a little better than SD, and much much better than M1T. Also don't feel like complete **** like I did on SD, just tired...Only issue that was different with me from boladrol was the increase in bp, but that was easily mitigated. Honestly I would choose boladrol over SD, and M1T at this point.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
ordered bolodrol and cant wait to order the other ones

willib

Awards
  • Established
any idea on price and maybe a pre-sale on these to?

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
so i just recieved infraction for asking where to buy these....thought these are legal at the moment..if so your very very sensitive ladyboy admin..hahahaaa

mod edit: correction, you just got banned. Have a nice day. Ba bye.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
OT
Please guys respect the rules here at am.com, the official store is NutraPlanet, and NP no longer sells any kind of ph products, so please dont ask where to buy any of this stuff, for heavens sake just google them and dont disrespect the mods and the forum rules.

OK, back on topic, they definitely look like they are going to be awesome.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is gonna be so awesome
after the release

im gonna look like stewie

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

At what percentage? What oral daily dosage would be needed to equal my 600-800mg/week injection protocol from my Fina tablets I convert?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At what percentage? What oral daily dosage would be needed to equal my 600-800mg/week injection protocol from my Fina tablets I convert?
Im not sure what it would take but you are at the top of the scale pushing close to 1gm of trenbolone/wk. What are your stats? You pinning 1 gm of test/wk also?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure what it would take but you are at the top of the scale pushing close to 1gm of trenbolone/wk. What are your stats? You pinning 1 gm of test/wk also?
No, my cycle ended at the end of September. I wasn't doing 1gm of TA per week, I was doing 800mg, I always use my own converted oils from Fina pellets and raws I have imported in bulk. I have much, much experience - so my stats are moot, I was merely asking about the oral percentage rate of conversion to active compound per mg of product. If you don't know, that's alright.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pa expects it to have a very high conversion rate but exact #s are unknown.

And @ 1.8gms of gear/wk, like I read in your log, I believe stats do matter, especially if people are following your log. Id hate to see a 170lber trying to run what youre running, so without stats and only "Im very very experienced" that gives nobody, especially noobs any guage for where they should be starting at. Just my opinion though.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we dont know exact numbers yet but trust us its gonna kick butt

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick math you were pinning 800mg/wk-10% esther eight=720mg/wk or 103mg/day

Trenavar @80% conversion x 900mg/wk = 720mg/wk or 103mg/day

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Pa expects it to have a very high conversion rate but exact #s are unknown.

And @ 1.8gms of gear/wk, like I read in your log, I believe stats do matter, especially if people are following your log. Id hate to see a 170lber trying to run what youre running, so without stats and only "Im very very experienced" that gives nobody, especially noobs any guage for where they should be starting at. Just my opinion though.
You must not have read much of my log. I am nearing 30, I have competed for nearly a decade, and I have worked/developed for and written for many supplement companies and so on and so forth. When I say I am very experienced, it is not a vague passing statement serving as some ambiguous comment to evoke interest, it is my way of avoiding listing my very long list of accomplishments and goings on within the very high levels of the industry.

we dont know exact numbers yet but trust us its gonna kick butt
Hey man, how have you been? You're a rep now, congrats man - I'm probably behind the times but I just realized.

Quick math you were pinning 800mg/wk-10% esther eight=720mg/wk or 103mg/day

Trenavar @80% conversion x 900mg/wk = 720mg/wk or 103mg/day
Thanks a lot for the math, 80% oral active conversion is amazing! If this can assist me in avoidance of injecting every day, it would be GREAT :) Where did you get the 80% estimate from?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a guestimate but 80% is very high conversion though.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You must not have read much of my log. I am nearing 30, I have competed for nearly a decade, and I have worked/developed for and written for many supplement companies and so on and so forth. When I say I am very experienced, it is not a vague passing statement serving as some ambiguous comment to evoke interest, it is my way of avoiding listing my very long list of accomplishments and goings on within the very high levels of the industry.
All Im sayin is if you can talk this candidly about all your amazing accomplishments, as if youre the crem dela crem, a few stats or pics to validate all your typed exploits isnt too much to ask is it. If not it just sounds like fluff, No disrespect intended.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

How does this compare in terms of effect to Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione? Same compound?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
All Im sayin is if you can talk this candidly about all your amazing accomplishments, as if youre the crem dela crem, a few stats or pics to validate all your typed exploits isnt too much to ask is it. If not it just sounds like fluff, No disrespect intended.
Sure I understand where you're coming from. I also take it with a choking hazard grain of salt - because I am not well aware you aren't aware or up to date on my presence here on the forum and my already exhaustively detailed previous cycle and physique regimens from throughout the years. As already stated, another reason why up until now I have never offered up such 'fluff' is because I understand no one is interested in me setting aside a post or three to self glorify and massage my own ego to no other end than to set myself on high here in the e-universe of forums.

The articles and high level work I have done for several companies were written under contract with an NDA and or the expressed understood assignment stipulations that I would be ghost writing for an IFBB pro or company CEO/R&D department etc.

One of the reasons I can and will continue to talk so candidly is because of the very fact I choose not to reveal my identity - but those who have subscribed to my chronicle and follow me here and elsewhere understand my guidance and insights are gathered from and firmly planted in experience and applied sciences via years of both formal and informal education and correspondence with top industry leaders and professional bodybuilders.

Now... why I am being asked to disclose so much and nudged into revealing my accomplishments as a bodybuilder and an author in the supplement construct tells me A) You inherently don't trust your potential customers at their word, and B) You are attempting to elude the original question posed regarding the oral conversion rate to the intended parent steroid. If you don't know, that's fine - it's a new compound to market and surely hasn't been vetted or logged yet, but that also highlights the case in point maybe it was announced and inflated to its current status prematurely.

Either way, what was sincerely intended to be taken at face value as a question about your Tren converting pro-hormone was quickly and transparently scolded and met with a brick wall of questioning and answer avoidance.

I will now retire from this thread, because although my intentions were very pure - I would not want this to be perceived in any way shape or form as a company-to-company struggle or debate.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Outstanding, I apologize if this was taken as an attack, that was not my intention.You have every right to your anonymity and I wish you all the best.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding, I apologize if this was taken as an attack, that was not my intention.You have every right to your anonymity and I wish you all the best.
Accepted, and all the best to you as well. I'm always excited about new products to market, no matter who they are being introduced by.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Definitely will be stocking up on Trenavar. I miss out on good older Trenadrol and the rest of the tren phs so getting a real PH to Trenbolone will be nice. Saves me some pinning ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely will be stocking up on Trenavar. I miss out on good older Trenadrol and the rest of the tren phs so getting a real PH to Trenbolone will be nice. Saves me some pinning ;)
i feel yah brother, i miss tren too

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The old "tren" Products where not tren and did not convert to tren they where pro dienolone

not pro trenbolone

I dont know wtf people named them trena whatever

but im mos def looking forward to trenavar......but is it spiked with methyl tren?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?>!?!?!?!?!:bsflag:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the bs flag is directed towards the part about methyl tren i know it isnt spiked with methyl tren