Introducing The New Anabolic Trinity

gib68sg

gib68sg

Awards
Introducing the New Anabolic Trinity
This is just a little teaser – Full Product Write-Ups and Information coming soon!!!

Mentabolan
7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione
Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Trenavar
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione
The first prohormone that actually converts directly to Trenbolone.
LEAD TIME 2-3 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Boladrol
7a,17a -dimethylandrostenediol a.k.a. Boladiol
Boladrol is the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone. This unique ingredient, 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol is a powerful prohormone. After ingestion, it converts in the body to a very potent compound. This powerful compound that Boladrol converts to is six times as anabolic and three times and androgenic as methyl-testosterone! Just a few milligrams per day are all you need for EXTREME RESULTS.
It has progesterone receptor binding affinity -It is much more anabolic AND androgenic than testosterone -Very low doses are needed for maximum effects -It gives results FASTER than any other prohormone.
NOW IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
EDIT: Picture Removed.

curls

curls

Awards
Introducing the New Anabolic Trinity
This is just a little teaser – Full Product Write-Ups and Information coming soon!!!

Mentabolan
7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Mentdione
Mentabolan is a prohormone that is the dione derivative of 7-methylnortestosterone (MENT). It is known that MENT has fairly poor bioavailability but the prohormone may actually improve this since it would be metabolized to MENT. Mentabolan shows to have a significant anabolic response at doses as low as 10mg.
Mentabolan shows to have a very high anabolic activity due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio; almost 10 times to that of methyltestosterone. Because this prohormone is not a C-17 alpha alkylated compound there will be little to no liver toxicity and there is a low conversion to estrogen factor.
LEAD TIME 1-2 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Trenavar
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione a.k.a. Trendione
The first prohormone that actually converts directly to Trenbolone.
LEAD TIME 2-3 weeks Alpha/Beta-Testing

Boladrol
7a,17a -dimethylandrostenediol a.k.a. Boladiol
Boladrol is the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone. This unique ingredient, 7,17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol is a powerful prohormone. After ingestion, it converts in the body to a very potent compound. This powerful compound that Boladrol converts to is six times as anabolic and three times and androgenic as methyl-testosterone! Just a few milligrams per day are all you need for EXTREME RESULTS.
It has progesterone receptor binding affinity -It is much more anabolic AND androgenic than testosterone -Very low doses are needed for maximum effects -It gives results FASTER than any other prohormone.
NOW IN STOCK – READY TO SHIP
Any presales of trenavar or mentabolan:sgrin:

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Any presales of trenavar or mentabolan:sgrin:
We haven't started testing yet, but once we get a little further down the road we'll definitely keep you posted as to pre sales or anything!

z

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb a dubb

Bier

Bier

Awards
I will look forward for the writeup on Mentabolan... It sound promising if it actually metabolize into MENT and has improved bioavailability.

Coldfire

Awards
Looking at Mentabolan, I see a very strong similarity to nandrolone decanoate(deca-durabolin); more specifically the nortestosterone.

I hope we don't see people running MENT alone and ending up with 'deca d***', AKA impotence that can last for months, if not years.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wow IBE is really pushing the limits with these new pro-hormones, I really hope this stuff sticks around

2buff

2buff

Awards
sounds interesting and it being hardly liver toxic if any it could possibly be run longer..

blackbee

Awards
Any updates?! Trenavar sounds crrraaazzaaayy!!

gib68sg

gib68sg

Awards
More info will be released in the coming weeks guys...patience. I know its hard lol I'm getting antsy myself

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah same here, im anxious myself

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im down for a ment and tren compound but no boladrol for me. that would give me b!tch tits in 3 days

meathed

meathed

Awards
IBE rocks. Now just bring back Formex and we're golden!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id love to see Formex back also.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
So when could we expect Ment to hit the shelves?

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
So when could we expect Ment to hit the shelves?
We are currently in the Alpha testing stages now, so we should have more information coming out in the near future.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
IBE rocks. Now just bring back Formex and we're golden!
Man I feel the same way, definitely loved that Formex, but its 99.99999999% not ever gonna happen no matter how hard we wish and hope and dream it to happen.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ment has an active half life of like 30 minutes......have u guys found a way of lengthening it???? BUT TRENAVAR LOOKS SICK!

gib68sg

gib68sg

Awards
Sounds very interesting.
To say the least....lol I have a feeling you're going to love this stuff. I just hope we can produce it as fast as you guys buy it!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow IBE is really pushing the limits with these new pro-hormones, I really hope this stuff sticks around
Yea I'm pretty excited myself. :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im down for a ment and tren compound but no boladrol for me. that would give me b!tch tits in 3 days
If you ran some sort of estrogen support you shouldn't be in any real concern. No worse than test, and deca.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the Trenavar Liver Toxic?. Have you had the alpha/beta testers get bloodwork?. How would it affect lipids?
From what I just read on the PHF forum, reasons for delay for Ment, and Trenavar are because of current alpha testing going on right now. When news becomes avalible it will be shared.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Really old thread. :p

With some brandy new info, start looking around for ment and tren alpha logs to start popping up online, some testers are already getting theirs in the mail.

Diezzil

Awards
Oral trenbolone that elicits comparable effects? I have to say that if this stuff works (based on testers and logs) I will be stocking up on it, but as of now I am extremely skeptical, seems way to good to be true. I can't imagine it being more powerful than Dienolone. Products such as trenazone work amazing and the hormone is only similar in structure to tren. What can I say legal tren would be incredible hopefully they manage to pull it off. People seemed rather underwhelmed with IBE's last few new compounds (boladrol and protomax), as a matter of fact IBE hasn't really had a break out product since their epistane clone.

Diezzil

Awards
Oral trenbolone that elicits comparable effects? I have to say that if this stuff works (based on testers and logs) I will be stocking up on it, but as of now I am extremely skeptical, seems way to good to be true. I can't imagine it being more powerful than Dienolone. Products such as trenazone work amazing and the hormone is only similar in structure to tren. What can I say legal tren would be incredible hopefully they manage to pull it off. People seemed rather underwhelmed with IBE's last few new compounds (boladrol and protomax), as a matter of fact IBE hasn't really had a break out product since their epistane clone.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im very optimistic about trenavar, and I just want to add a few minor comments and caveats to what you wrote, I feel protomax was not well received because people want sd like results from everything, but proto can yield some great lean gains, if expectations are kept realistic, with virtually zero side effects.

When speaking in terms of Boladrol, it is pretty much love or hate, there are people who will swear its one fo the best things theyve tried and others who will swear its one of the worst, I cant put my finger on why this happens, I expect it comes down to variables in diet, training, body type, and even something as simple as digetsion and/or absorption, but the fact remains, as much as the company brings in, sells out and gets people asking for more.

And finally, when you speak of Epistane, please dont confuse people calling it a clone, rpn and ibe were in esseintially a race to bring the same product to market many years ago, and rpn and ibe are the innovators, Epistane is not a clone, it is the original (or with respect to the old dsade run rpn, one of the originals).

Diezzil

Awards
I meant no disrespect with my post. I was not aware that IBE was one of the first to bring epistane to the market, but it makes sense considering many of these designer steroids have not been around that long. And you are right about the general feedback of boladrol being mixed, but that is what I meant by the user feedback hasn't been great. For example compounds like superdrol work on practically everyone, just some like it a lot more than others; and this is mainly due to how much sides they experience and/or how well they tolerate it. My point is with compounds like s drol, h drol, epi, pheraplex there's nobody arguing whether or not they work, just whether or not they like it. With boladrol people were at a disagreement on it's effectiveness. That isn't to say that it doesn't work. Hey on that not I wish someone would attempt to produce dimethyl dienelone (that should would be crazy) or make a phera clone haha I think this is unrealistic. Anyway back to the point I have high hopes for Trenavar, I REALLY hope it meets good feedback because I will stock the hell up on it. But as of now I am skeptical, if that makes sense.

-And thanks for the reply.

Diezzil

Awards
Ya know now that I think about it it makes perfect sense that IBE was one of the first to bring it to market considering everyone always compares other epic to IBE's.