Boladrol pulsing?

Coldfire

Awards
Would there be any reason to discourage pulsing Boladrol? I mean, vs pulsing something like Epistane?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Would there be any reason to discourage pulsing Boladrol? I mean, vs pulsing something like Epistane?
It is a possibility, although I will say it hasn't been done yet so honestly it is just not known yet. Fat loss effects do seem to be coming on strong right around the mid to end of second week mark so pulsing may decrease that effect slightly but with the advantage of less shutdown.

We need more logs to determine whether you can still get maximal fat loss effects from it while pulsing.

Coldfire

Awards
We need more logs to determine whether you can still get maximal fat loss effects from it while pulsing.
I wasn't aware that Boladrol was a body-recomposition compound. I was under the impression that it's a very wet, bulking compound similar to running test with deca and a '5a-reductase inhibitor', seeing as Boladrol is marketed as never being able to convert to DHT by the 5a-reductase enzyme.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the thing with new PHs is paper vs real world results may differ. Whats being seen is good mass and strength gains with some repartitioning effects with less estro sides than origionally speculated. Thats a win win in my book.

Coldfire

Awards
Well the thing with new PHs is paper vs real world results may differ. Whats being seen is good mass and strength gains with some repartitioning effects with less estro sides than origionally speculated. Thats a win win in my book.
Sounds good. Do you know if the whole 'unable to convert to DHT' thing is true in practice and not just on paper?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I had zero water bloat or estrogen side effects. lost fat and got stronger

gib68sg

gib68sg

Awards
I had zero water bloat or estrogen side effects. lost fat and got stronger
Sounds awesome man, what was your dosing protocol?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Does IBE know the half-life? Anyone?

I think this is a legitimate question

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does IBE know the half-life? Anyone?

I think this is a legitimate question
The target Bolasterone has a 6hr half life, metabolites= ?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well that is very similar to superdrol in half-life, so this may be able to be pulsed, not sure about preventing shutdown, but maybe lessening liver and lipid effects

I would want to see some post cycle bloodwork maybe before I would pulse this, we don't know how harse or light this is yet, just speculation

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO, this is good enough to pulse and have it be worth a short run. I would expect some shut-down regardless though. Probably quite similar to SD, overall.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i boladrol would be nice preworkout

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I have pulsed, which was epi, was because of lipid concerns, and that is why I'm gonna pulse superdrol as well, with methyl orals I think the biggest overlooked side is the effects of crushed hdl, but for boladrol we don't know how it effects lipids yet

Heart damage is what I care about, liver values return to normal, I mean you can even cut out half your liver and it will grow back, but you do want the liver to function in a healthy manor as well for total body health

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reason I have pulsed, which was epi, was because of lipid concerns, and that is why I'm gonna pulse superdrol as well, with methyl orals I think the biggest overlooked side is the effects of crushed hdl, but for boladrol we don't know how it effects lipids yet

Heart damage is what I care about, liver values return to normal, I mean you can even cut out half your liver and it will grow back, but you do want the liver to function in a healthy manor as well for total body health
That's a very valid point, the liver can basically regenerate itself (if given the time to do so) Taking things like GHRP-6, Na-r-ALA can aid in faster recovery.

HDL levels will come back, cardio does wonders for them from my personal experience.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on superdrol being my next pulse, but I might have to try this first

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
Any confirmation yet on half life for pulsing purposes?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As per mmowry the target hormone is 6 hours, I say that is worth a shot
Thats 'perfect' for some anabolism during the day, that wont interfear with normal nightly secretion of testosterone... If taken first thing in the morning, and only one dose per pulse day that is.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Planning on pulsing Boladrol with a standard AndroHard cycle. Probably run the entirety for 6 weeks, maybe cut out the boladrol for the last week, using it for the most part as a recomp. Just have to watch the BP really closely. If I end up going with this, I'll be sure to log it here, and if I've got some extra $$$, throw in some bloods as well.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Planning on pulsing Boladrol with a standard AndroHard cycle. Probably run the entirety for 6 weeks, maybe cut out the boladrol for the last week, using it for the most part as a recomp. Just have to watch the BP really closely. If I end up going with this, I'll be sure to log it here, and if I've got some extra $$$, throw in some bloods as well.
awesome

keep us posted

BrockR

BrockR

Awards

That would be great!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at what dose would you pulse this? and does it have to be Pre-WO. Most of my lift days are in the mornings.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at what dose would you pulse this? and does it have to be Pre-WO. Most of my lift days are in the mornings.
8-12?
never pulsed but i would say something like that, but maybe someone else may have a better dosage

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really lol I would of thought like 4 mg, but I guess I will start low and then bump it up...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really lol I would of thought like 4 mg, but I guess I will start low and then bump it up...
lol
like i said ive have never done it so that might be completely wrong, but usually pulse's have to be dosed higher, but then again im not sure. so dont do anything before we get some more people to chime in.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true,
I was reading DR D pulse oral thread and normally you would dose higher.
my next question is do I still need support supps for a pulse. Like Hawthorne berries, I can not find them here!! flipping Germany, but I do go the milk thistle.. maybe I will ask a German pharmacist.. military base don't carry them..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Support supps are never a bad idea but the theory to pulsing is to minimize siades so it shouldnt be necessary. And Id say start @4mg just to be cautious.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so is a whole pill ok for starting? I started at 2 mg to get my body use to it..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
true,
I was reading DR D pulse oral thread and normally you would dose higher.
my next question is do I still need support supps for a pulse. Like Hawthorne berries, I can not find them here!! flipping Germany, but I do go the milk thistle.. maybe I will ask a German pharmacist.. military base don't carry them..
Well if you want to run it like the "how to pulse thread" says, then preload cycle support 2 weeks prior, and then take it every other day when you are not pulsing, do not take it on "on" days. Continue the cycle support into pct until you run out. Also you can take a t-booster on off days , when I pulsed epi and took some left over Mass-fx on my off days during the week and sustain alpha on weekends, worked awesome for me and I felt great everyday, only sides I had were high bp when I dosed all the epi in a span of 2 hours, got up to 60mg a few days.

I don't think you need to run supports but it does not hurt to be safe, I had a bunch of stuff left over so I through it in.

You could do this:
Mon Wen Fri: Bola
Tue Thurs: t-booster
Sat Sun: t-booster and something extra like a post cycle support because it has trans-res

Then you "should" be able to run an OTC PCT, but I would use a serm too just because, get those T levels up nice and high and hopefully continue the progress

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeh I got clomid and nolva...
you watching me in the other side....

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
yeh I got clomid and nolva...
you watching me in the other side....
Not sure what other side? But I do tend to watch most pulse threads since I enjoyed it so much, I was actually going to try something really radical for a pulse and try running bola three days straight with four days off, just because I have class at night after work m-th in the spring, I will be sure to log it

After you get your planning done I hope you log this

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
You can pulse Bola - same as Epi. However, pulsing won't prevent shutdown - not even with Epi. I'm experimenting with a pulse method now that should prevent shutdown - a two week pulse followed by a two week pause followed by a two week pulse and then end. So it's a one month pulsed cycle spread out over 6 weeks.

I don't expect to see a lot of muscular gain from it - but what I'm really doing is using it as a "cutting" method. A week and a half in and I'm down 5 pounds and leaning out nicely while retaining strength.

adamlau

Awards
Just picked up a bag, going to short cycle it alongside Erase @ 8mg for 15 days and post initial impressions.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a bag, going to short cycle it alongside Erase @ 8mg for 15 days and post initial impressions.
Please let us know, Im always interested in honest feedback.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7