Unofficial word from IBE

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Since a few people have already mentioned this, I figured I would post this up for anybody interested at am.com, just to make sure everybody was in the loop, and not surprised down the road. Although this is totally unofficial, from what Ive been hearing and from what Ive read elsewhere, its looks very much like IBE is seriously thinking of getting out of phs, selling out of their ph line and being done with them all together.

I cant confirm that the decision has already been made, its not my place, Im just a rep sharing some information with you all, and nothing in this market is absolute, but given the current climate in the market, the things weve all seen over the last few years, I get the sense that this will probably be the eventual outcome because they have already taken steps in that direction.

So as of right now it looks like they are selling off the remainder of what they have of the PH's and getting out of that side of the market, which includes blowing out the newest product, ProtoMax, which I believe they have the largest quantity of, since it was only recently released and currently is still in production, and they are practically giving it away for $19.99.

I will post more information as I get it, I just thought some of you would want to know whats going on.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up RB.seems like more and more companies are slowly shifting this way as of late...19.99 is definitely a steal

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear this since you're not the first comp making such announcements but its clear that the writing is on the wall that others will follow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-great price on the proto.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does this mean you're gonna drop the epi prices sometime soon?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean you're gonna drop the epi prices sometime soon?
If retailers decide to blow out epi maybe it will happen, but I seriously doubt it, especially since there might not be anymore epi.

I know ibe had a bit of proto and apparently with this new mind set wanted to move it out right away, and from my understanding the price has been set to help blow it out.

I will post anymore info if I get anything.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad to see. But I'm afraid this will become the norm for now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought Epi was no longer sold! Have I been missing out?!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I thought Epi was no longer sold! Have I been missing out?!
It always irks me when I read that, no offense metroba, but somebody started a rumor a while ago, and it just keeps feeding itself, and until now it was not true at all, ibe was churning out the epi it was just difficult for ibe to fill all the huge orders that were coming in, and it kept getting sold out at retailers, some of them even started taking preorders on future shipments.

If you look around there are a couple of places who have epi right now, ready to ship out.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hope you guys let IBE save some Proto for our long, overdue rep orders haha.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It always irks me when I read that, no offense metroba, but somebody started a rumor a while ago, and it just keeps feeding itself, and until now it was not true at all, ibe was churning out the epi it was just difficult for ibe to fill all the huge orders that were coming in, and it kept getting sold out at retailers, some of them even started taking preorders on future shipments.

If you look around there are a couple of places who have epi right now, ready to ship out.
No offense taken. What a nasty rumor :eek:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a shame that things have come to this. Sadly the writing has been on the wall for a long while. I guess self-responsibility is nonexistent any more? Sorry IBE (as an aside, Epi was by far my favorite compound ever!!!)

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IBE is not getting out of the PH biz anytime soon. The rumor is based off information that IBE is in the process of getting sold to new owners. Actually, IBE is announcing a new PH product that we are introducing to the market later tonight, that is going to trump Epistane, even though you are correct ......that Epistane is one of the greats :)

sarcoplasm

Awards
IBE is not getting out of the PH biz anytime soon. The rumor is based off information that IBE is in the process of getting sold to new owners. Actually, IBE is announcing a new PH product that we are introducing to the market later tonight, that is going to trump Epistane, even though you are correct ......that Epistane is one of the greats :)
WHAT TIME? Its 8:35 pm...... For some reason I'm excited

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:jaw:

bNugs

Awards
guess im just going to have to keep hitting refresh on the forum then

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
:fest30:cant wait for the anouncement

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just shat myself...also I am excited about the announcement :p

edit: where will the announcement be?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it's my bedtime hear in Eastern time zone...I hope I find some really awesome information to read when i wake up :)

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
should be any moment now...:yup:

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
oh shat haha thanks bro