ProtoMax Logs and Feedback

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Here are links to the current sponsored logs running right now, I made this post to see if we could get some additional feedback in terms of gains, thoughts, experiences, sides, basically what to expect from ProtoMax, and if anyone out there is running a log we dont know about, I'd love to follow along with that also, this is new for me as well as a bunch of other people.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157874-ibe-protomax-sponsored.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157357-ibe-sponsored-ae.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/157421-sureshots-ibe-protomax.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157341-ibe-protomax.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157459-project-recomp-ibe.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157319-poppin-my-ph.html

Please post anything ProtoMax related, positive or negative, or if you have questions, post them here in a centralized thread, and perhaps we can all work together to answer them on this journey into new territory.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
protomax has exceeded what i was expecting from reading logs on protodrol. the thing that impresses me most is how mild the sides are-best ph i have ever used for lack of sides. strength/aggression/alpha male[confidence] have been very good, and to top it off even at 3 caps my libido is still very good even on the 4th week. protomax may not be the strongest ph out there but it sure does seem like it is at the top for safest.

btw i am going to run this into 6 weeks-1st time i have ever ran a ph that long. got a 2nd bottle-i like it that much.

C

Coldfire

Awards
Please post anything ProtoMax related, positive or negative, or if you have questions, post them here in a centralized thread, and perhaps we can all work together to answer them on this journey into new territory.
I'm confused. From what I've heard, Protodrol and hence Protomax is purely DHT based and mostly androgenic. When I was first learning about AAS from my brother, who had extensive knowledge on the subject and several gym records, he told me that you want to have the highest anabolic effect with not a very high androgenic effect, compound. He was referring to the Q ratio; the ratio of anabolic to androgenic effect from the compound.

He said that if you can only get your hands on something as androgenic as it is anabolic, you should take a 5a-reductase-inhibitor like Proscar to reduce the potency of the androgenic effect and thus reduce sides such as alopecia and prostatic hypertrophy.

So my question is, how is Protomax low on sides, if it's highly androgenic vs anabolic?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused. From what I've heard, Protodrol and hence Protomax is purely DHT based and mostly androgenic. When I was first learning about AAS from my brother, who had extensive knowledge on the subject and several gym records, he told me that you want to have the highest anabolic effect with not a very high androgenic effect, compound. He was referring to the Q ratio; the ratio of anabolic to androgenic effect from the compound.

He said that if you can only get your hands on something as androgenic as it is anabolic, you should take a 5a-reductase-inhibitor like Proscar to reduce the potency of the androgenic effect and thus reduce sides such as alopecia and prostatic hypertrophy.

So my question is, how is Protomax low on sides, if it's highly androgenic vs anabolic?
well, your brother has a bunch of misinformation there, gym records or not. DHT and androgens are what contribute to strength and speed/explosive power. A purely anabolic substance will only put on mass. So there are many reasons that someone might want a compound that is highly androgenic and not very anabolic.

Taking propecia or any other 5a-reductase inhibitor would have 0 effect on any steroid besides testosterone, because none of the DHT derivatives utilize the 5-reductase. Hair loss generally is genetic so at most you slightly speed up the process, and I've never seen someone get bph from a single cycle. As far as the prostate goes, there is some amount of evidence that it may be metabolites created in the 5a-reductase conversion of testosterone to dht that causes the issues rather than the DHT itself.

C

Coldfire

Awards
well, your brother has a bunch of misinformation there, gym records or not. DHT and androgens are what contribute to strength and speed/explosive power. A purely anabolic substance will only put on mass. So there are many reasons that someone might want a compound that is highly androgenic and not very anabolic.

Taking propecia or any other 5a-reductase inhibitor would have 0 effect on any steroid besides testosterone, because none of the DHT derivatives utilize the 5-reductase. Hair loss generally is genetic so at most you slightly speed up the process, and I've never seen someone get bph from a single cycle. As far as the prostate goes, there is some amount of evidence that it may be metabolites created in the 5a-reductase conversion of testosterone to dht that causes the issues rather than the DHT itself.
Thanks for the quick answer. I probably misrepresented the whole information my brother gave me, as it has been years since we had that talk.

He was mostly speaking about banned AAS that he obtained through illegal means. Mostly stuff like Test 400 and deca 250.

But from what I gather, strength can come still from having an AAS with a very anabolic Q ratio and I also am under the perception that androgenic effect is what's responsible for long lasting gains, at least longer lasting than a mostly anabolic compound.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick answer. I probably misrepresented the whole information my brother gave me, as it has been years since we had that talk.

He was mostly speaking about banned AAS that he obtained through illegal means. Mostly stuff like Test 400 and deca 250.

But from what I gather, strength can come still from having an AAS with a very anabolic Q ratio and I also am under the perception that androgenic effect is what's responsible for long lasting gains, at least longer lasting than a mostly anabolic compound.
Some strength gains come with highly anabolic substances, but the strength gains are slower, and mature over time. The androgenic effect is good for muscle density, so size gained is a little easier to keep. Some of the gains with highly anabolic substances ends up being from water retention, so that quickly gets lost after the cycle. Also some of the more anabolic substances cause higher glycogen retention, so that also dissapears after the cycle is over. Androgenic substances are also good for muscle hardness + vascularity, so for instance someone competing might run a more anabolic substance through the year, and then as they near competition switch to a more androgenic substance to harden up.

C

Coldfire

Awards
Ahhh, I see the role of this product now. It's for those trying to get very clean/cut gains; especially for those not prone to androgenic sides.

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some strength gains come with highly anabolic substances, but the strength gains are slower, and mature over time. The androgenic effect is good for muscle density, so size gained is a little easier to keep. Some of the gains with highly anabolic substances ends up being from water retention, so that quickly gets lost after the cycle. Also some of the more anabolic substances cause higher glycogen retention, so that also dissapears after the cycle is over. Androgenic substances are also good for muscle hardness + vascularity, so for instance someone competing might run a more anabolic substance through the year, and then as they near competition switch to a more androgenic substance to harden up.
Wow you know your stuff. This thread answered a lot of my questions. Thankyou guys.