The truth about EPISTANE

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There has been much speculation over this for a while now. Consequently, I got rid of all of my stash. I look forward to hearing from the powers-to-be at IBE.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, if theres phera in my epistane, Id be incredibly happy, second if anyone has taken it they can definitely tell there is no real large amounts of it in there, if at all.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
The truth about epistane is that it's easily the best 'supplement' I have ever used.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Another hater !!! Boy you competitors sure are showing up a lot these days...Like I said before and I will say again. The supplement market is cut throat as can be. First off a few things need to be asked here about this "study"

1. Who funded the study ?
2. How was the product stored/handled ?
3. Was the test done with the correct equipment ?
4. Who provided the Epistane for the study, and how do we know it was even IBE epistane to begin with ?...Was the bottles sealed or unsealed ? What was the Expiration date on the bottle ? Did it come directly from the factory, or a retailer ? Or perhaps it was provided by someone who has an ulterior motive ?

There is your TRUTH buddy boy...IBE Epistane sells out everywhere{Because it works}...Nice try on attempting to stir the pot though...LMAO.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Another hater !!! Boy you competitors sure are showing up a lot these days...Like I said before and I will say again. The supplement market is cut throat as can be. First off a few things need to be asked here about this "study"

1. Who funded the study ?
2. How was the product stored/handled ?
3. Was the test done with the correct equipment ?
4. Who provided the Epistane for the study, and how do we know it was even IBE epistane to begin with ?...Was the bottles sealed or unsealed ? What was the Expiration date on the bottle ? Did it come directly from the factory, or a retailer ? Or perhaps it was provided by someone who has an ulterior motive ?

There is your TRUTH buddy boy...IBE Epistane sells out everywhere{Because it works}...Nice try on attempting to stir the pot though...LMAO.

LOL.... OP should have posted in that guys log "Epistane Doesn't Work!"

Good post bro WAY too many variables to be making claims like that.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
First, let me say that I love Epi. I've always had great gains and virtually no sides. My freezer is stacked with it.

However, the fact that it "works" doesn't mean anything. If the product isn't what they claim it is, that's messed up. How would you feel if you bought a test booster only to find out it had superdrol in it? Sure you'd be happy with the gains, but the fact it was misrepresented would be wrong on many levels.

I'm not making any claims or taking sides here, I just found your statement to be worthless.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
About as worthless as these supposed test claims I hope ? Because again there are far to many variables to use this "test" as anything, but some rumor that some competitor may have started to hurt another thriving supplement company.

Also anyone who has run Phera and run Epistane knows there is a huge difference in the response from both compounds. I off course am Speaking with first hand knowledge on this subject and it's not something I just read on some website that's trying to pimp a particular brand, or product.

Phera IMO is incredibly strong, much like D-bol. I retain a ****load of water on it and get strong as hell. Epistane on the other hand, the weight gains are very minimal, sides are very minimal, and its great for strength but not as potent as Phera.

First, let me say that I love Epi. I've always had great gains and virtually no sides. My freezer is stacked with it.

However, the fact that it "works" doesn't mean anything. If the product isn't what they claim it is, that's messed up. How would you feel if you bought a test booster only to find out it had superdrol in it? Sure you'd be happy with the gains, but the fact it was misrepresented would be wrong on many levels.

I'm not making any claims or taking sides here, I just found your statement to be worthless.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
About as worthless as these supposed test claims I hope ? Because again there are far to many variables to use this "test" as anything, but some rumor that some competitor may have started to hurt another thriving supplement company.

Also anyone who has run Phera and run Epistane knows there is a huge difference in the response from both compounds. I off course am Speaking with first hand knowledge on this subject and it's not something I just read on some website that's trying to pimp a particular brand, or product.

Phera IMO is incredibly strong, much like D-bol. I retain a ****load of water on it and get strong as hell. Epistane on the other hand, the weight gains are very minimal, sides are very minimal, and its great for strength but not as potent as Phera.
I agree with you 10,000,000% that there is no Phera in Epi. I'm not saying that at all. I'm not even saying that Epi has anything other than what IBE claims is in there. I've been around long enough to know you can't believe everything on these boards, or the internet for that matter.

I just didn't agree with your post of "it works, so it must be what IBE claims it is." Frankly, I don't give a crap what's in it, so long as it doesn't kill me and keeps helping me make the gains I have been every time I use it.

I've always said Epi is #1 in terms of gains vs sides. It will be one sad day should it ever be taken off the market.

By the way, Phera did nothing for me but bloat me up and give me slight gyno which vanished a week after I stopped taking it. Basically the opposite of Epi. :bigok:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Phera does bloat you up good and it will give ya some gyno issues if you don't have the right ancillaries on hand, but lord have mercy it makes me strong...Epistane is almost like Anavar...Real close in terms of strength gains versus sides.
I agree with you 10,000,000% that there is no Phera in Epi. I'm not saying that at all. I'm not even saying that Epi has anything other than what IBE claims is in there. I've been around long enough to know you can't believe everything on these boards, or the internet for that matter.

I just didn't agree with your post of "it works, so it must be what IBE claims it is." Frankly, I don't give a crap what's in it, so long as it doesn't kill me and keeps helping me make the gains I have been every time I use it.

I've always said Epi is #1 in terms of gains vs sides. It will be one sad day should it ever be taken off the market.

By the way, Phera did nothing for me but bloat me up and give me slight gyno which vanished a week after I stopped taking it. Basically the opposite of Epi. :bigok:

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Follow a few of the links and one of the IBE reps eve knew of epistane turning into pplex or DMT AND the truth is that epistane can change to pplex maybe even just a 1%. But still i wouldnt be complaining either way if i happen to get a little pplex in my cycle, but thats only because i am experienced in prohormones.... The only place that i could be concerned is for a beginner to take epistane for a beg cycle. The chances of it becoming an advanced cycle are there. But then again i outweigh how supplement companies really are and im not surprised......... So weigh it out fellas is it a fight worth fighting...... I will admit it is an interesting article. But thats it.
What could we learn from this.... When a beginner asks for somones advice on prohormones always set them up on a supposedly beginners cycle but with all of the support supp and your serm's. No matter what they are going to take.......... cause we are learning that some ph's supposedly can change its chemical name. Does this make me not want to ever take a ph...... NOPE! ha. Still love em. Just always, like you should be anyway, be cautious and sceptical with any supplement!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They probably didnt know, and probably only care because the government could really **** them even if its just 1%

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
is epistane going to be discontinued like formex?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If there is DMT conversion in Epi or even as a cross contaminant, its pretty minimal IMO. The difference between Epi and Phera is night and day in terms of water retention and estro build up.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely and anyone who has tried both compounds knows this...Phera surprised me with how strong it was, at the time I was thinking it would be mild...LOL
If there is DMT conversion in Epi or even as a cross contaminant, its pretty minimal IMO. The difference between Epi and Phera is night and day in terms of water retention and estro build up.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
wait..what..there's phera in my epi??? brb..buying some more!!:sombrero:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I am on a bridge and I have combined (sorry yall) IBE's epistane and CELs Estane and these products are the truth.. My joints feel like CRAP but as my SD strength gains start to taper down i keep it climbing with EPI

Some people just dont respond to some compounds.. If thats you and EPI, don't bad mouth it and draw negative attention.. There should be an unspoken rule that everyone is different and just because it works for me doesn't mean it works for you.

EPI is the TRUTH!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
had a positive experience with epi myself, back in 08 or 09 not exactly sure, but definitely one of my favorite supps(ph's)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree, I have used Epi and Phera, definitely different compounds. Dunno what is up with the study, if they got a bottle from a "bad batch" or what.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
The chances of them getting two bad bottles....? unlikely. Look at the chemical drawing and compare the diff. They look identical.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Just ordered 2 bottles of epi. They are using black instead of clear bottles now and a black top instead of a white one.

The last batch I took definitely was either
A) converted to phera because I heard they had "sealing issues" (not sure, may have heard wrong)
B) Converted to phera through my own fault as I had to go without air conditioning for a few weeks and my place was like a sauna.

Either way I got mad water retention from this last batch which NEVER happens when I take epi (dry as a bone usually). Stopped it on friday, ordered a new batch, just started today...

How long til I lose the supposed "Phera induced" water weight?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
There has been much speculation over this for a while now. Consequently, I got rid of all of my stash. I look forward to hearing from the powers-to-be at IBE.
dood i just want to tear your AVI up, **** me i would love to taste her rainbow. I would be all like "a piece of candy,huh, a piece of candy, huh,a piece of candy

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I have 4 different people all running the new black , black lid batches. And all 4 say the same thing, oh my god incredible pumps, and all are lean as ****(and how be highlt pissed if they bloated up). 3 of them are on week 3, and 1 is on wk 4. 2 of them have run phera in the past, and this is no Phera.

Fact of the matter is that sum of us just react differently to compounds, not all will get the same results.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
I have 4 different people all running the new black , black lid batches. And all 4 say the same thing, oh my god incredible pumps, and all are lean as ****(and how be highlt pissed if they bloated up). 3 of them are on week 3, and 1 is on wk 4. 2 of them have run phera in the past, and this is no Phera.

Fact of the matter is that sum of us just react differently to compounds, not all will get the same results.
I'm glad to hear that! :)

Yeah I think the fault with the last batch was partly, or wholey, mine. I exposed my epi to heat. I live in a cottage on the cape cod and had no air conditioning for weeks. I hear when heated, epi does degrade into DMT and that causes bloat. So I'm sure that was my fault.

On day 1 of this new batch. Can't wait. Hoping the water weight from the last one goes away soon though...been off of it for 3 days