Epistane doesn't work !!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Well just like all compounds you will have some people that respond great and others who don't respond to well. We are sorry that this compound did not work for you, BUT has worked for many others.

    I personally have great strength gains from Epi, but mild weight gains...However my years of lifting have taught me to focus on the mirror and not the scale.

    Anyhow good luck in the future man.
    Thank you !
    I had a good work out today, little strenght came back, pump was good as well.. Calories are higher than usual ( i'm gaining weight since i upped to 60 mg ) i'm going for the 40 days, till next friday..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    hey bro..yes i have a log..its on another forum though..

    cheers..

    brown
    Very interesting buddy..
    Thank you
    •   
       


  3. any updates?


    Also, is epistane now discontinued? Seems it is not even in their product line up on their website...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    any updates?


    Also, is epistane now discontinued? Seems it is not even in their product line up on their website...
    Epistane is still very available
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by e30Kat View Post
    any updates?


    Also, is epistane now discontinued? Seems it is not even in their product line up on their website...
    I'm in pct..
    Started at 30 mg Nolvadex first 4 days then 20 mg till now..
    Lost little weight ( i've lowered the calories anyway ), gained more strength in pct than on cycle, looking better now..
    Feeling better on pct ( no lethargy, no high bp ) and leaning out a little ( using green tea, cla and lean xtreme )..
    I think Epistane has been just too weak for me..
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    I'm in pct..
    Started at 30 mg Nolvadex first 4 days then 20 mg till now..
    Lost little weight ( i've lowered the calories anyway ), gained more strength in pct than on cycle, looking better now..
    Feeling better on pct ( no lethargy, no high bp ) and leaning out a little ( using green tea, cla and lean xtreme )..
    I think Epistane has been just too weak for me..
    Too weak? That sucks man. I was getting good results with as little as 10mg daily. It also made PCT a breeze.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Too weak? That sucks man. I was getting good results with as little as 10mg daily. It also made PCT a breeze.
    Actually if i didn't know i was taking epistane, i wouldn't realize any difference between being on and pct..
    Just finished pct, i'm having a week off before restart in the gym..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by judd View Post
    Actually if i didn't know i was taking epistane, i wouldn't realize any difference between being on and pct..
    Just finished pct, i'm having a week off before restart in the gym..
    Is it good to take a week of post cycle? IMO wouldnt you lose any gains quickly? Or is it suggested to take a week or so off after?

  9. I don't know if ti's good or not, and i really don't remember why i took a week off, but i think, or i needed some rest because i was pushing too hard in the last time, or i had to take a week off for other reasons..
    Anyway, sometime i take a week or less off if i feel i need..

  10. Well, whatever suits you man. You gotta feel good so i guess its a good thing if you feel better afterwards.

  11. hey so what do u guys suggest i do if i'm a non-responder to epi? and how soon into the cycle will u kno if ur a non-responder. i did a pulse cycle of epi a while bak and wasnt sure if it had any effects (my first time doing epi and first time doing a pulse - but not my first cycle). like if i find out i'm a non responder do i start taking some other compound, or do i even have to do pct? i really have no idea what the protocol is for non responders. thanx.
    best price nutrition: https://www.bestpricenutrition.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/311606/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Diet - Doesn't work for everyone
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 02:55 PM
  2. Study: ‘creatine ethyl ester doesn’t work’
    By nunes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 11:26 AM
  3. WHY CREATINE DOESN'T WORK! (for some people)
    By AndroAnarchy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Log in
Log in