X-Lean dosage

Shenjia

I just received my 2 bottles of X-lean and I have been wondering whether I should dosage it with breakfast or immediately upon wake up and wait 15-30 mins with my breakfast. How would you dose 3 pills? 8 am, 2 pm and 8 pm?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like to take one upon waking and one PWO...Both times are when cortisol peaks the most...I also take each serving of X-Lean with 1000mg of itvamin C as well, also shown to blunt cortisol.

Shenjia

I like to take one upon waking and one PWO...Both times are when cortisol peaks the most...I also take each serving of X-Lean with 1000mg of itvamin C as well, also shown to blunt cortisol.
Thanks for the reply...with pwo you mean Post-workout right? I have been taking it pre-workout the past 3 days and somehow Im losing str/endurance

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes I take it once when I get up in the AM and then once Post Work Out.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply...with pwo you mean Post-workout right? I have been taking it pre-workout the past 3 days and somehow Im losing str/endurance
M16 is right, post workout is when you wanna be dosing X-Lean.

Cortisol is catabolic !

I take 2 caps upon waking, 2 caps post-workout, and 2 caps before bed. This seems to be my sweet spot for keeping excess cortisol out.