Can IBE reps take a look at this thread please?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread, I read the PA thread too, doesnt totally make sense to me, Im no chemist by any means, but I'll see if theres anything I can find out, I wonder if they knew before they ran the test that:

Methylepitiostanol is a methylated version of the steroid Epitiostanol. It is readily active and does not require conversion. Under the influence of heat methylepitiostanol readily breaks down to 17a-Methyl-androstan-2-en-17b-ol (DMT) http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/steroid-profile-methylepitiostanol-epistane.html

And I wonder if the place that did the "test" will check the epi clones too: Epi-MAX,M14-E,Methyl-E, E-Max, E-Stane, Hemaguno, Hemapolin, Epi-Mass Epidrol, Epistrong, it would be interesting to see the results.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
No it's not....Just a comment saying that EPI under certain conditions can convert to DMT/P-Plex...This is certainly no secret and I quarntee if other brands are tested more would reveal the same. I'm not saying this is the case with IBE as I do not know and have not seen any first hand test.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
And is that very bad?? Because I only pulse Epi and then run some OTC stuff...but phera's heavy stuff

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
You should be fine and who is to say the "Test" even happened correctly ??? How was the product stored before testing ??? Was it intentionally stored wrong to get a certain result ? Who funded the test ? All these questions should be considered before taking any so called "test" to heart.
Remember politics plays a huge roll in the supplement business. To think otherwise and your being Naive.
And is that very bad?? Because I only pulse Epi and then run some OTC stuff...but phera's heavy stuff

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's a contamination issue or mislabeling having to due with the isomers.

Epi is a steroid in it's own right; no conversion needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0