New products?

• Thread starter rampage jackson
  • Start date
rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Is MethylSten gonna happen? Sounded yummy!

How about Boladiol?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple of interesting things in the pipeline right now, but I cant make any comments about them yet. As far as the sten, it is still quite possible, but again, I cant make any comments regarding anything concrete.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
How come I don't know about these ?!
Pretty sure its only an idea that is being shopped around at the moment. No green light yet from the things that I have read.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure its only an idea that is being shopped around at the moment. No green light yet from the things that I have read.
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up !

As far as I know both Beta-Max and Proto-Max will be our next up and coming attractions, so who knows what the future holds beyond that !

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

As far as I know both Beta-Max and Proto-Max will be our next up and coming attractions, so who knows what the future holds beyond that !
any word on when we will see proto and beta on the shelves? last i heard beta was in the labeling process.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
IBE is stating on other forums that these are in testing stages (IE making sure the MSten isn't just SD).
Yup. But testing samples is waaaay far away from retail shelves, theres a whole lot that has to go right to get from A to B.

Right now the ones about to burst out of the gate are Beta-Max and shortly there after Proto-Max.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
It's the stuff that was supposed to be in Mass Tabs. Turned out to be Superdrol.
Werent there some ruffled feathers over this, I thought I read that the batches were different and the source was pulling a switch,either on purpose or simple oversight, but originally wasnt it actually the sten?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Werent there some ruffled feathers over this, I thought I read that the batches were different and the source was pulling a switch,either on purpose or simple oversight, but originally wasnt it actually the sten?
From what I recall, that is correct.

Originally it was Methyl Sten, later on they swapped it for Superdrol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

just as an aside, magnificent av. :tongue2: