Acetylated Resveratrol

Indole-3-carbinol (I3C)

Quercetin

We will release more information about Beta-Max as it becomes available! :D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Did you say a new PCT product from IBE !!!!!!!!!

And it will contain 6-bromo, acetylated resveratrol, Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), and quercetin. Today is just filled with good news, NutraPlanet is getting some X-Lean, one of IBE newest projects is finally out of the bag, and looking awesome. I told everyone to hang in there, BIG things have been in the works, you guys better get ready for a wild ride.

Right now theres a triple threat Epistane + X-Lean + Beta Max!!!! BoooYAA!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is still out?

Where did this idea come from? Epistane has never not been out! Please dont take offense, but this is the second time today some one made a comment about Epi being gone. I swear it has never left, it has just been selling so quick, I imagine for fear of the ban stick, that stores are having trouble keeping it instock!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yea I read your first comment to the other guy after I posted mine. I thought it got banned thats why, epi cycle will be coming up for me then :p

OIC. This isnt the first time, trust me, and again, I meant no offense to you, but Im still trying to figure out where this idea came from and why nobody bothered to just ask me or one of the other reps.

Its a matter of supply and demand right now, and with products disappearing, getting discontinued, selling out, mcain and the fda, I think the demand is crushing the supply right now. PLUS, some places(stores and supplement companies) have just decided to step away from anything that might even remotely have even the slightest potential of getting them into trouble in any way, shape or form.

If you are looking for IBE products and having trouble finding them, please remember to check the IBE website, it has a list of distributors, and although its not currently 100% up to date, it should lead in the right direction.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
IBE is making a comeback it seems. :)
Yeah, we are going to come back really strong this year. We had some obstacles over the last 12 months that really put us down but I am telling you things are going to be great this year. We will be dotoing an Epi/X-Lean/Beta-Max stack and you won't want to miss it.

Proto-Max will be here soon as well ;).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we are going to come back really strong this year. We had some obstacles over the last 12 months that really put us down but I am telling you things are going to be great this year. We will be dotoing an Epi/X-Lean/Beta-Max stack and you won't want to miss it.

Better get me some samples MF'er!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Werd.

I found some X-Lean going through my stash today. :D

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Dont make me doctor my bloodwork and implicate Formex!

Lol Tooo Funny; Wish I could get my hands on some of this stuff!

Yeah, we are going to come back really strong this year. We had some obstacles over the last 12 months that really put us down but I am telling you things are going to be great this year. We will be doing an Epi/X-Lean/Beta-Max stack and you won't want to miss it. Proto-Max will be here soon as well ;).
Sounds like a killer stack! Can't wait to try it!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I might have a bottle or two tucked away... :439:

LMD - Is Beta-Max going to replace Reverse? Don't tell me my beloved glutathionyl-cobalamin is no more! That was like the coolest ingredient ever!
I think I remember hearing that Reverse is being put on the back burner for now because some of the ingredients are getting harder and hard to find and pretty expensive on top of that.

I hope it makes a comeback this year though :D

Beta-Max has such a sick ingredient profile though, it'll be like Formex and Reverse in one pill as far as test boosting and resveratrol goes !!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome !!! Glad to see any problems we had were worked out.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
proto max?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that is going to be a protodrol clone
cool thanks for the reply. and the pct product sounds great im a big fan of bromo.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any news on this:D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks^^^

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just got word from the man that everything is just about ready.

They are capped and now just awaiting the labels.

I hope the labels resemble the mock-up of the Proto-Max ones, Dustin did a really cool job of designing them and I think they look sick.

Told ya IBE is making a comeback this year..

:bandit:

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Wait...if IBE is making a comeback, does that mean Dr. D is also coming back to the forums?? :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: 3-24-10

Beta-Max could be ready to go by as early as late next week :jaw:

They just fixed the labels and if everything turns out ok, we'll have our new PCT product ready to fill distributors orders very soon :woohoo:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well good news guys, we got the labels back last night and they are finally fixed and in print now. Luckily everything is already capsuled and ready to go so we will definitely be shipping these to stores sometime next week and will keep you up to date on that!

If you guys want to see it in Nutraplanet please let them know ;).

Resolve: It could, but we aren't sure yet. We are thinking of redoing it or maybe adding GB12 to Beta Max.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well good news guys, we got the labels back last night and they are finally fixed and in print now. Luckily everything is already capsuled and ready to go so we will definitely be shipping these to stores sometime next week and will keep you up to date on that!

If you guys want to see it in Nutraplanet please let them know ;).

Resolve: It could, but we aren't sure yet. We are thinking of redoing it or maybe adding GB12 to Beta Max.

You heard it here first guys !

So much for not spending anymore money this month on supplements I guess :p

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMD, just something to consider: I know of several females (not just BW) who would be sad to see Reverse go for good. Also the inclusion of a steroidal AI in Beta-Max means that it can't be used indefinitely, which was one of my favorite things about Reverse.

So, while I'm looking forward to seeing Beta-Max released, I'd hate to see Reverse go. Redoing it's ok, though, as long as that Acetyl-Res stays in there.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Been a rough year for many...but glad to see IBE back. Sounds like a strong AI you cooked up there.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Been a rough year for many...but glad to see IBE back. Sounds like a strong AI you cooked up there.
Only the absolute best from IBE :cool:

They're always finding a niche in the already saturated market of supplements with great success !

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we will be restocking reverse soon

LMD, just something to consider: I know of several females (not just BW) who would be sad to see Reverse go for good. Also the inclusion of a steroidal AI in Beta-Max means that it can't be used indefinitely, which was one of my favorite things about Reverse.

So, while I'm looking forward to seeing Beta-Max released, I'd hate to see Reverse go. Redoing it's ok, though, as long as that Acetyl-Res stays in there.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
No offense but Beta max? Couldn't have come up with a better name? :dunno:

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really don't like it either but it matches because our 6-bromo is 80% beta unlike most of 6-bromo on the market only contains 50% beta.

No offense but Beta max? Couldn't have come up with a better name? :dunno:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ohh nice, I look forward to picking some up. X dream is a staple, the wife loves reverse

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
How about bromo-max?
I think Beta-Max is fine !

Maybe after the product gets out there and it gets a general consensus of what people think of it, we could hold a "Re-Name our product !" contest or something fun like that on the forums. :)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I think Beta-Max is fine !

Maybe after the product gets out there and it gets a general consensus of what people think of it, we could hold a "Re-Name our product !" contest or something fun like that on the forums. :)
Your sig shows neurobalance, what are the ingredients in that? is it out yet? or when will it be out?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your sig shows neurobalance, what are the ingredients in that? is it out yet? or when will it be out?
Neurobalance and Matrix Energy were both out at some point but in a liquid, for example Matrix was sold in 8oz containers and NeuroBalance was sold in a 240mL container.

IBE is working on a capped version of both but in a liquid plasma delivery system to make it more convenient and hopefully more potent per dose !