IBE's New PCT Product Coming!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. UPDATE: 3-24-10

    Beta-Max could be ready to go by as early as late next week


    They just fixed the labels and if everything turns out ok, we'll have our new PCT product ready to fill distributors orders very soon
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FilipeBR View Post
    Wait...if IBE is making a comeback, does that mean Dr. D is also coming back to the forums??
    DR.D is still an active member on anabolicminds though

    In fact, his last post was last night..

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=5159



    ..anyway let's get back on topic people !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   
       


  3. Well good news guys, we got the labels back last night and they are finally fixed and in print now. Luckily everything is already capsuled and ready to go so we will definitely be shipping these to stores sometime next week and will keep you up to date on that!

    If you guys want to see it in Nutraplanet please let them know .


    Resolve: It could, but we aren't sure yet. We are thinking of redoing it or maybe adding GB12 to Beta Max.
    PharmD

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Well good news guys, we got the labels back last night and they are finally fixed and in print now. Luckily everything is already capsuled and ready to go so we will definitely be shipping these to stores sometime next week and will keep you up to date on that!

    If you guys want to see it in Nutraplanet please let them know .


    Resolve: It could, but we aren't sure yet. We are thinking of redoing it or maybe adding GB12 to Beta Max.

    You heard it here first guys !


    So much for not spending anymore money this month on supplements I guess
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  5. LMD, just something to consider: I know of several females (not just BW) who would be sad to see Reverse go for good. Also the inclusion of a steroidal AI in Beta-Max means that it can't be used indefinitely, which was one of my favorite things about Reverse.

    So, while I'm looking forward to seeing Beta-Max released, I'd hate to see Reverse go. Redoing it's ok, though, as long as that Acetyl-Res stays in there.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  6. Been a rough year for many...but glad to see IBE back. Sounds like a strong AI you cooked up there.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Been a rough year for many...but glad to see IBE back. Sounds like a strong AI you cooked up there.
    Only the absolute best from IBE

    They're always finding a niche in the already saturated market of supplements with great success !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  8. we will be restocking reverse soon



    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    LMD, just something to consider: I know of several females (not just BW) who would be sad to see Reverse go for good. Also the inclusion of a steroidal AI in Beta-Max means that it can't be used indefinitely, which was one of my favorite things about Reverse.

    So, while I'm looking forward to seeing Beta-Max released, I'd hate to see Reverse go. Redoing it's ok, though, as long as that Acetyl-Res stays in there.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    we will be restocking reverse soon

    SWEET!!!! Things just keep getting better!
    PHF Rep


  10. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    we will be restocking reverse soon
    Fantastic!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  11. No offense but Beta max? Couldn't have come up with a better name?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  12. I really don't like it either but it matches because our 6-bromo is 80% beta unlike most of 6-bromo on the market only contains 50% beta.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    No offense but Beta max? Couldn't have come up with a better name?

  13. Ohh nice, I look forward to picking some up. X dream is a staple, the wife loves reverse

  14. How about bromo-max?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    How about bromo-max?
    I think Beta-Max is fine !

    Maybe after the product gets out there and it gets a general consensus of what people think of it, we could hold a "Re-Name our product !" contest or something fun like that on the forums.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I think Beta-Max is fine !

    Maybe after the product gets out there and it gets a general consensus of what people think of it, we could hold a "Re-Name our product !" contest or something fun like that on the forums.
    Your sig shows neurobalance, what are the ingredients in that? is it out yet? or when will it be out?

  17. What about something very simple, like: Balance or Endo-Balance.

    Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    How about bromo-max?

  18. Hor-max

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Hor-max
    Not feelin it, lol.
    PHF Rep


  20. I know...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  21. Beta-Balance ???

  22. TJ Max?

  23. Beta-Bro-Bra.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    we will be restocking reverse soon
    Don't go getting my hopes up now. I'll be loading up on it if it hits shelves again.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Your sig shows neurobalance, what are the ingredients in that? is it out yet? or when will it be out?
    Neurobalance and Matrix Energy were both out at some point but in a liquid, for example Matrix was sold in 8oz containers and NeuroBalance was sold in a 240mL container.

    IBE is working on a capped version of both but in a liquid plasma delivery system to make it more convenient and hopefully more potent per dose !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Purus Product...coming soon?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 02:35 AM
  2. ATD/PCT product coming soon?
    By Baby Huey in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 02:15 AM
Log in
Log in