90 count bottle of Formex ??

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just bought a secret stash of 2 bottles of Epistane and 2 bottles Formex from a very reputable source :D

The place says "Epistane 90 caps" and "Formex 90 caps"... I thought Formex only came in 60 cap bottles ??

Did we ever make 90 count Formex bottles at all ?

Just curious..

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of this, perhaps its a typo or a misprint, if I saw these bottles I would have scooped them all up.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm very curious now. I'm gonna see what answers I can find....

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of this, perhaps its a typo or a misprint, if I saw these bottles I would have scooped them all up.
This is the case or some of you bought bottles with an extra 30 caps in them somehow.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
can you bless me with that source just finshed a bottle of epi and been looking for the form. holla back

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Just bought a secret stash of 2 bottles of Epistane and 2 bottles Formex from a very reputable source :D

The place says "Epistane 90 caps" and "Formex 90 caps"... I thought Formex only came in 60 cap bottles ??

Did we ever make 90 count Formex bottles at all ?

Just curious..
dude,can you bless me with your source? been looking all over for some formex; just completed a bottle of epi and would love to finish it off right. smell me?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

The Epi came but no Formex :(

lol, I was informed that they could no longer get a hold of it.

I see some nice new products from IBE in the VERY near future though :D

I'm told X-Lean WILL be available to the public within a month at least. That's definitely something to look forward to for everyone who want's it for cortisol control in their PCT or just looking to strip some fat away.

Either way, stay tuned :cool:

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
I'm told X-Lean WILL be available to the public within a month at least

Brother we've hear this tune before and it goes a little something like this.

:whiner:

UPDATE:

X-Lean is all set and ready to go

Just waiting for the warehouse to start shipping it out !!
:dunno:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Brother we've hear this tune before and it goes a little something like this.

:whiner:

UPDATE:

X-Lean is all set and ready to go

Just waiting for the warehouse to start shipping it out !!
:dunno:
I know you guys have been waiting for it, a longg time and I apologize, but due to the recent ban, we had to take out an ingredient just so we wouldn't have had to pull it again and reformulate. We had to play it a little safe this time so no red flags would raised from the FDA.

We're not Muscletech, so we cannot make a new product every month and claim it to be the best thing since sliced bread, lol. Just hang in there !

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
And he takes a shot at:AR15firing: Muscletech DANG!!!!!.........its on now were's a muscletech rep at?

Thanks anyway for the update and the explanation:439:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
And he takes a shot at:AR15firing: Muscletech DANG!!!!!.........its on now were's a muscletech rep at?

Thanks anyway for the update and the explanation:439:
They're gonna sick Jay Cutler on me ! :run:

And not a prob.. believe me I'm just as anxious as everyone to get my hands on some X-Lean, haha.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried those products. Could you gives us update on your progress
and what does it work on your body? Just curious. :)