X-Dream Is Excellent!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
First, I have to say this is long overdue, and for that I'm sorry. Through the generosity of LakeMountD and IBE I received 2 bottles of X-dream free to try out.

I have to say that my wife and I both think it's the best sleep supplement we've ever used. We only use it on nights when we have to get deep sleep and our nervous systems are wired--stress, stimulants etc.--or we don't have enough time.

I even like it better than Valium for sleep as it doesn't give me the hangover that Valium can, yet produces a state of very deep relaxation and restful sleep.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Crowbar

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see that it is working so well for you! :) How much sleep do you normally get in a night?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I try to get around 8 hours or so, but I'm sometimes not the deepest sleeper. I tend to workout in the early evening and I think that the nervous system stimulation--as I have learned after 25+ years of lifting how to push intensity--gets me a bit amped; that and pre-workout stimulants as well as my job. I play poker professionally and am returning to school after many years to pursue a M.S. degree in Applied Sport Science.

Anyway, the stress and irrregular hours sometimes leaves me unable to sleep very well. X-Dream has really been a God-send.

Thanks again,

Crowbar

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
better than valium? man, i've always wanted to try valium.

seriously though, x-dreams does make for awesome sleep.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I try to get around 8 hours or so, but I'm sometimes not the deepest sleeper. I tend to workout in the early evening and I think that the nervous system stimulation--as I have learned after 25+ years of lifting how to push intensity--gets me a bit amped; that and pre-workout stimulants as well as my job. I play poker professionally and am returning to school after many years to pursue a M.S. degree in Applied Sport Science.

Anyway, the stress and irrregular hours sometimes leaves me unable to sleep very well. X-Dream has really been a God-send.

Thanks again,

Crowbar
Sometimes 8 hours does it for me, but often times I have to have more sleep at some point in the week to help me recharge. Sleep aids definitely help when you need to get some good quality rest.

I'm really glad that it has done so much for you!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just to let you know, if you want to give X-Dream a try sublingually it may hit your system faster. :) It can be a trip... doesn't taste very good, but still worth a shot IMO. Just pop a couple caps open and pour the powder under your tongue.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip; I'll give it a try when I really need to be knocked out!

Crowbar

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
i need to try this out. anymore people with experiences?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
First, I have to say this is long overdue, and for that I'm sorry. Through the generosity of LakeMountD and IBE I received 2 bottles of X-dream free to try out.

I have to say that my wife and I both think it's the best sleep supplement we've ever used. We only use it on nights when we have to get deep sleep and our nervous systems are wired--stress, stimulants etc.--or we don't have enough time.

I even like it better than Valium for sleep as it doesn't give me the hangover that Valium can, yet produces a state of very deep relaxation and restful sleep.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Crowbar

You got a final review for me?

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Did you ~Imeniaan~ try it out yet for yourself???
I will receive my bottle tomorrow!! :bigok:, it will be my first bottle of supplements in a long time. I really hope it will work, because i sleep like ****.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will receive my bottle tomorrow!! :bigok:, it will be my first bottle of supplements in a long time. I really hope it will work, because i sleep like ****.
Awesome! I look forward to seeing your results with X-Dream!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

GREAT PRODUCT!

Crowbar
Yeah 2-bromo melatonin absolutely rocks, I can feel the effects extremely fast and between you and I, if you don't mind a quick shot of something that doesn't taste amazing, crack the capsule open and take it in water for a rapid effect ;).

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I look forward to seeing your results with X-Dream!

so i opened three capsules, took everything sublingual and the effects were felt within 45 minutes. i slept like a mother****er. :D sleep was deep, i dreamed about making love with this beautiful moroccan girl on the beach and when i woke up, i felt very refreshed and energized.

very, very impressed.

i look forward to my sleep now. will update again, in a week or so.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so i opened three capsules, took everything sublingual and the effects were felt within 45 minutes. i slept like a mother****er. :D sleep was deep, i dreamed about making love with this beautiful moroccan girl on the beach and when i woke up, i felt very refreshed and energized.

very, very impressed.

Nice! :yup::hump: Dreams of da sexorz always make me wake up nice and refreshed. :D And then I'm like,"Why God, why were alarm clocks invented?!" :dunno: :doh:

I'm glad that it worked so well for you- can't wait for your next update!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

very, very impressed.

Man I gotta start opening my caps :p

I just have crazy, really random dreams when I take X-dream the regular way.

The sleep is the best though, and I recover faster.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
I also noticed my dreams as being extraordinary on X-dream. Ive tried other sleep supps, and always came back.
I sleep really well and dont oversleep. I wake up with a refreshing energy and in a great mood.
every time.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Need to get some more soon...I have had a rough time sleeping as of late...Not to mention it's diet time. Trying to get to sleep while starving is hard...X-dream always helps with that.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is the new version available?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The IBE website says New fomula coming soon

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The IBE website says New fomula coming soon
The new version is already out. X-Dream v2 is what you'll most likely get from an online retailer when you order.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did they change and when will Nutra have it??

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
What did they change and when will Nutra have it??
I'm not sure what exactly changed, lol.

I was under the impression that the new version has been out for a while (since I became a rep and has been at Nutra at some point already).

:dunno:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, I will have to see if other vendors have it because Nutra doesn't. Thanks AK.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found this formula on another site. Is this the new ingredient?

2 caps 240mg
3-OH-GABA, N-Arachidonyl-dopamine HCL

No Bromo-melatonin in this..

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Found this formula on another site. Is this the new ingredient?

2 caps 240mg
3-OH-GABA, N-Arachidonyl-dopamine HCL

No Bromo-melatonin in this..
I think that is the old formulation and sites may have just not updated the info :dunno:

All the bottles I have say:

502 mg
Proprietary blend:
3-OH-GABA, valeric acid, 2-bromo-melatonin

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The quest continues. Thanks again AK.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
The quest continues. Thanks again AK.
Not a problem :)

Even though he's not a rep for IBE anymore, I bet nattydisaster would know.

I'll send him a link to this thread..

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just got 2 new bottles in and that is exactly what mine says.
I think that is the old formulation and sites may have just not updated the info :dunno:

All the bottles I have say:

502 mg
Proprietary blend:
3-OH-GABA, valeric acid, 2-bromo-melatonin

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did you get them from. If you can't say then just pm me.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Natty confirmed the new formulation is the one with the 2-bromomelatonin in it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!!

Otto Skorzeny

Awards
X-Dream is indeed Excellent! I use it 2 nights/wk, sometimes 3. I always seem to have a couple of days a week we're it's just tough to fall asleep. Not with this product. Now, if you guys would release your Protodrol clone (is it a race with PP?) I'd order a trunk full along with EPI and more X-Dream (and scoop up some Beta-Max as well).

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream is indeed Excellent! I use it 2 nights/wk, sometimes 3. I always seem to have a couple of days a week we're it's just tough to fall asleep. Not with this product. Now, if you guys would release your Protodrol clone (is it a race with PP?) I'd order a trunk full along with EPI and more X-Dream (and scoop up some Beta-Max as well).
I'm not sure how far along we are with Proto-Max but Beta-Max's release is right around the corner :thumbsup:

The more info we find out, the more you know as well !

Thanks for the support :)

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
protomax should be ready in about 3-weeks from today

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
This stuff is great while dieting...Going to bed hungry sucks and this greatly helps me go to sleep.