where the hell is Epistane?...

wiseguy15

Awards
alright i been looking everywhere for it and all the sites i find it on seem kinda shacky...maybe overseas...idk..but is this supp being taken off the market or is it just this hard to find?:grumpy:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
alright i been looking everywhere for it and all the sites i find it on seem kinda shacky...maybe overseas...idk..but is this supp being taken off the market or is it just this hard to find?:grumpy:
Buy E-Stane. You can find it for 19.95 online and it is just as good.

wiseguy15

Awards
by comp. edge labs right? thats being taken off as well isnt it? but i got a place to get that so thank you...

wiseguy15

Awards
is estane also anti estro? thought they were two different compounds?...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
is estane also anti estro? thought they were two different compounds?...
What are you talking about?

You can get it in various places right now ... I'm not sure where you are looking.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Seems that some online stores inventory has been dwindling lately with all the hoopla going on, but I would suggest you just search diligently since I cant tell you where to buy from, or you might check the IBE website list of distributors, I ran through a few of them, and found epi in stock.

http://www.ibe-technology.com/distributors.html

wiseguy15

Awards
thank you..i found some at a local place where my sister lives haha..so ya thanks guys...

MarkG

Awards
You can always try EBAY, got two cycles worth just a month ago. Just starting week two now, not seen much in way of growth but def stronger and more vascular. from what ive heard should see some mas gain between weeks two and three.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can always try EBAY, got two cycles worth just a month ago. Just starting week two now, not seen much in way of growth but def stronger and more vascular. from what ive heard should see some mas gain between weeks two and three.
That's great Mark !

My 2 friends just finished a cycle and they're really cut up now. One in particular said he has never used a product like it that was as effective with little to no sides what-so-ever.

I haven't gotten word on if IBE has stopped production of it but it's definitely still out there to buy.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
i just made an order for 2 bottles today, it took litterally an hour of googleing to find a site that had epistane. the only other epi product i could find was methyl-e. there was also a new one that i had never heard of called epithin-e...dunno about that. the site said it was a clone, but didnt have the chemical comp. listed....fishy. anyway, it is deffinately getting very hard to find.

Defense

Awards
Is out there but you have to look. It's good to know that it is not discontinued.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Seems that some online stores inventory has been dwindling lately with all the hoopla going on, but I would suggest you just search diligently since I cant tell you where to buy from, or you might check the IBE website list of distributors, I ran through a few of them, and found epi in stock.

http://www.ibe-technology.com/distributors.html

Im sorry people are having trouble finding Epistane, I know how frustrating it can be, do as I suggested, check the distributors list on the IBE website, Im sure you will find it, along with other awesome IBE products, Im telling you guys there are places that have Reverse, X-Lean, NeuroBalance, X-dream, X-force, and Epistane, you have to find them for yourselves, we cant give out any names or sources.

Richburg1979

Awards
I just recieved an order from a distributor off IBE's list and I don't know if I'm mistaken but it appears the capsules are smaller and it doesn't have the distinct smell like when I took it last year.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I just recieved an order from a distributor off IBE's list and I don't know if I'm mistaken but it appears the capsules are smaller and it doesn't have the distinct smell like when I took it last year.
That happens from manufacture to manufacture I am sure the products are fine.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
That happens from manufacture to manufacture I am sure the products are fine.
Agree 100% with learn, there are always variations, and dont forget the capping company IBE uses has changed, so in all likely hood, the cap size is probably different than bottles from past years.