Irish Cannon Reviews X-Force in Various Situations

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IBE X-Force

I love a good stimulant. I love the energy. I love the boost in stamina and mental acuity. I love the uplift in confidence and mood. They're just freaking great.

I've tried a number of stims, and I've come to realize one thing; they're not all the same. - Each stim works in its own way. Some stims aid in vascularity and pump, some more for the energy, some more for alertness. I've tried all different kinds in all different situations.

X-Force shines in the fact that it's rather well-rounded. I've had a grasp on this bottle for about a week now, and I've already put it to the test in multiple situations; lifting, sleep deprivation, mid-day boost, etc. - Each time I was pleasantly impressed.

I stay away from Ephedrine these days, and so I need alternatives that are both cost-effective and work in the situations I demand them to.

I've dosed X-Force probably 7 times since I've had this bottle. I'm not going to be back-tracking as I'd like to avoid inaccuracy, but from this point forward I'll be logging each dosage of X-Force, the situation I put it in, and how I respond.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-workout; Arms

I was running late all day yesterday. I woke up around 10am, didn't finish breakfast until 12pm, ate again around 2:15pm, and then had only a 190cal bar at 5pm.

I got home around 6pm, mixed 20g of my LG Sciences BC+EAA for my intra-workout drink, tossed together LG Lipotropic/Perfect Carb/Brown Rice Flour for my post-workout shake, and then at about 6:30pm I took...

2x X-Force
3x I-GH-1
8 sprays GHenerate
3x PRIME

Pulled up to the gym around 6:40pm. I called a buddy of mine and chatted, and then I finally felt the X-Force stim-kick at around 7:10pm (40mins after dosing).

Often times stims will prevent a solid pump due to their vasoconstrictive nature, but it wasn't the case. My arms looked crazy swollen throughout my workout, more than likely due to the GHenerate (sick pumps on that stuff). It was a great session in the gym, and I felt great nearly all the way through.

X-Force seemed to level off around 1hr into the session, but it wasn't a crash. I think it was more related to low-calorie intake. I slammed some extra BC+EAA and felt a lot better.

X-Force really helped me acquire the energy I needed to train. I was feeling sluggish and weak before hitting the iron, but things definitely picked up for me once the stims kicked in.

Arm day on X-Force was a go!

Sides: Shrinkage. Like, ridiculously bad. Totally normal for me with stims, but X-Force seems to be the worst for some reason. Not a big deal at all. I've learned to expect it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Social Situation 1; half dose

I cut the dose in half and wanted to see how I did on that. I had just had a meal about 45mins prior to taking one cap of X-Force. My date was in the bathroom and I slammed it about 15mins before we ended up at a coffee shop. It's kind of hard to tell if it was the coffee or the X-Force, but within about 20 minutes I started to sweat pretty good, and I became a little more chatty. With that said, one cap was a little weak, and I think I'll stick with two regardless of the situation. It seems just right for me, whether it's pre-workout or out on the town.

I could have popped another cap to open myself up a little, but decided to have a couple Guinnesses instead; Cheers! :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed. Interesting format Cannons . . tell us more about the date ;)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Woohoo! Glad to see this working for you. 2-3 caps is where it's at for me too. ;)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
interesting. let's here about the date.... any new thoughts on this product yet? been about a week.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woohoo! Glad to see this working for you. 2-3 caps is where it's at for me too. ;)
3?! Shesh, girl! - I haven't even made it that high yet.

interesting. let's here about the date.... any new thoughts on this product yet? been about a week.
Since my last update I've just dosed it pre-workout again. I haven't been using it daily or anything. I'll give the update in the morning.

I'll be using it tomorrow night. Have a get together with a lady friend I haven't seen in about four years. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-workout; Cardio/Abs

Pre-workout I dosed:

2x X-Force
2sc Anadraulic Pump (mainly for the focus effect; I take 5sc pre-lifting)

I was so damn cracked out by about 40mins after taking X-Force. BW, I don't know how you handle 3 capsules of this stuff.

I was driving to the gym and Metallica came on the radio so I was heading-banging to that right before I pulled up in the parking lot. I threw my truck door open with excessive force and hopped out, basically sprinting to the gym.

I just started talking with this chick at the gym more frequently each time I'm there; real good looking chick that just moved here. She engaged in conversation with me right when I walked in and I swear I had to sound like I was on crack. I was talking about 5x faster than normal jumping from one topic to the next. - It was absolutely nuts.

I flew through my entire workout in a breeze.

The cracked-out effect seemed to wear off about 45mins in, but I still had real good energy that lasted for a long time. I didn't notice any crash, but I definitely was tired after the workout. Just worn out I guess.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking great so far! Thanks for the log! :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout; Cardio/Abs

Pre-workout I dosed:

2x X-Force
2sc Anadraulic Pump (mainly for the focus effect; I take 5sc pre-lifting)

I was so damn cracked out by about 40mins after taking X-Force. BW, I don't know how you handle 3 capsules of this stuff.

I was driving to the gym and Metallica came on the radio so I was heading-banging to that right before I pulled up in the parking lot. I threw my truck door open with excessive force and hopped out, basically sprinting to the gym.

I just started talking with this chick at the gym more frequently each time I'm there; real good looking chick that just moved here. She engaged in conversation with me right when I walked in and I swear I had to sound like I was on crack. I was talking about 5x faster than normal jumping from one topic to the next. - It was absolutely nuts.

I flew through my entire workout in a breeze.

The cracked-out effect seemed to wear off about 45mins in, but I still had real good energy that lasted for a long time. I didn't notice any crash, but I definitely was tired after the workout. Just worn out I guess.
I don't use three caps every time I take X-Force, only pre workout or when I need a huge boost. I take it about 3 times a week. It works great pre workout! Resolve and I love it for the energy and focus!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't use three caps every time I take X-Force, only pre workout or when I need a huge boost. I take it about 3 times a week. It works great pre workout! Resolve and I love it for the energy and focus!
Yep, I've been using it sparingly. I haven't used it since my last update, hence the lack of posts. - I'll be making a big drive on Monday and Tuesday, so you better believe I'll be using it then!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Three updates to come.

Social Situations
Long drive

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
So IC let me have a few X-Force capsules when I saw him last week. I'll give my first dose impression.

Now keep in mind, I am very stim sensitive. Especially right now since I have been off everything but protein and fish oil. But I'll have to say they work very very well for a stim. I took them while on a long drive and I was zoned and focused. Ended up making very good time too :) But overall, compared to other stims I have taken, X-Force has to be #1 in terms of raw stim effect.

Oh BTW-My dose was 2 caps.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So IC let me have a few X-Force capsules when I saw him last week. I'll give my first dose impression.

Now keep in mind, I am very stim sensitive. Especially right now since I have been off everything but protein and fish oil. But I'll have to say they work very very well for a stim. I took them while on a long drive and I was zoned and focused. Ended up making very good time too :) But overall, compared to other stims I have taken, X-Force has to be #1 in terms of raw stim effect.

Oh BTW-My dose was 2 caps.
That's great to hear! Did you notice any mood enhancement along with the energy, Tyler?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
That's great to hear! Did you notice any mood enhancement along with the energy, Tyler?
Well, in a sense yea. I mean anytime I get a stim kick I get a lot more chatty. So I guess you could call that a mood enhancement.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, in a sense yea. I mean anytime I get a stim kick I get a lot more chatty. So I guess you could call that a mood enhancement.
X-Force is the ultimate chatty-stim for me.

Social Situation 2

I recently made a move from Florida up to Michigan, and before I left I made sure to go out on a few dates with the girls in Florida that I wanted to keep a close connection with.

Prior to going to the pub on this particular evening, I dosed 1 cap of X-Force for a mild boost. It worked perfectly well. I met up with the girl and I had a couple seasonal brews that are made at the pub. X-Force really helped to avoid the come-down from alcohol that happens when you stop drinking. I normally only have one or two drinks, and I'll usually get pretty dang sleepy after 30mins of not sipping alcohol, but the X-Force kept me wide away.

After the pub, lady and I went down to the beach and made out for a little while. It was a nice close to my last night in Florida.

Social Situation 3

The following morning, I had a breakfast-date with an old girlfriend. I was dead-tired after some poor sleep. I was up late packing the night before. I got up around 6am, finished loading my truck up by about 6:45am, took a shower, dosed 2 X-Force at about 7:30am, spent some final time with my parents, and was out the door at about 7:50am.

I got to the breakfast joint at about 8am, grabbed a table, and started slamming some coffee. Girl got there at about 8:05am, so at this point my X-Force was fully kicking and I had about 1c of coffee in me. - I was FLYING!

This was the first time I saw her in about 4yrs, and I was talking sooo fast, and bouncing around from topic to topic sooo much. I don't even know if I want to think about some things I said. Fortunately, she is always very energetic, and quite a morning person, so she is kind of always like that. I have a feeling she enjoyed seeing me in that way.

It was a delicious breakfast and I had a great time seeing her. I walked her to her car, talked for another minute or so, and then took off. - OT: This girl really grew up over four years. I'm going to have to keep something going with her. Great chick, and very beautiful.

X-Force really gave me some awesome energy for that breakfast. I couldn't have performed well in coversation without it that morning.

Long Drive

As I said, I had to make a drive from Florida to Michigan. Fortunately, I was able to stop halfway and meet up with Tyler. - The next day, we grabbed breakfast just before I took off to finish the drive to Michigan. I forgot that I had ate breakfast just an hour prior, and I ended up dosing X-Force on basically a full IHOP stomach. - I noticed I didn't get nearly the same kick or boost, but it really helped give me steady energy throughout the day. I drove from 12pm to about 8:30pm or 9pm, and didn't have a bit of a problem. I could have gone up to Toronto if I felt like it. It was really quite nice for a drive.

All in all, X-Force continues to impress me in every situation I put it in. It is quite an expensive product @ about $1/serving, but that's far better than an energy drink at $2.50-$3.50, which people easily seem to spend these days. If you use it sparingly, I believe it's perfectly fine to purchase X-Force at the normal price, but I wouldn't use it as an ever day stim. Find something less expensive for that. - I sort of label it like a good cup of coffee vs. a great cup of coffee. On a normal day I use my regular percolator, but on days I want a great cup of coffee, I use the press. - X-Force is the press.

More updates to come. I've got a few more servings left. - I should mention I gave 2 servings to my boss at my old job in Florida, and he loved it. I think he ended up buying a bottle.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Force is the ultimate chatty-stim for me.

Social Situation 2

I recently made a move from Florida up to Michigan, and before I left I made sure to go out on a few dates with the girls in Florida that I wanted to keep a close connection with.

Prior to going to the pub on this particular evening, I dosed 1 cap of X-Force for a mild boost. It worked perfectly well. I met up with the girl and I had a couple seasonal brews that are made at the pub. X-Force really helped to avoid the come-down from alcohol that happens when you stop drinking. I normally only have one or two drinks, and I'll usually get pretty dang sleepy after 30mins of not sipping alcohol, but the X-Force kept me wide away.

After the pub, lady and I went down to the beach and made out for a little while. It was a nice close to my last night in Florida.

Social Situation 3

The following morning, I had a breakfast-date with an old girlfriend. I was dead-tired after some poor sleep. I was up late packing the night before. I got up around 6am, finished loading my truck up by about 6:45am, took a shower, dosed 2 X-Force at about 7:30am, spent some final time with my parents, and was out the door at about 7:50am.

I got to the breakfast joint at about 8am, grabbed a table, and started slamming some coffee. Girl got there at about 8:05am, so at this point my X-Force was fully kicking and I had about 1c of coffee in me. - I was FLYING!

This was the first time I saw her in about 4yrs, and I was talking sooo fast, and bouncing around from topic to topic sooo much. I don't even know if I want to think about some things I said. Fortunately, she is always very energetic, and quite a morning person, so she is kind of always like that. I have a feeling she enjoyed seeing me in that way.

It was a delicious breakfast and I had a great time seeing her. I walked her to her car, talked for another minute or so, and then took off. - OT: This girl really grew up over four years. I'm going to have to keep something going with her. Great chick, and very beautiful.

X-Force really gave me some awesome energy for that breakfast. I couldn't have performed well in coversation without it that morning.

Long Drive

As I said, I had to make a drive from Florida to Michigan. Fortunately, I was able to stop halfway and meet up with Tyler. - The next day, we grabbed breakfast just before I took off to finish the drive to Michigan. I forgot that I had ate breakfast just an hour prior, and I ended up dosing X-Force on basically a full IHOP stomach. - I noticed I didn't get nearly the same kick or boost, but it really helped give me steady energy throughout the day. I drove from 12pm to about 8:30pm or 9pm, and didn't have a bit of a problem. I could have gone up to Toronto if I felt like it. It was really quite nice for a drive.

All in all, X-Force continues to impress me in every situation I put it in. It is quite an expensive product @ about $1/serving, but that's far better than an energy drink at $2.50-$3.50, which people easily seem to spend these days. If you use it sparingly, I believe it's perfectly fine to purchase X-Force at the normal price, but I wouldn't use it as an ever day stim. Find something less expensive for that. - I sort of label it like a good cup of coffee vs. a great cup of coffee. On a normal day I use my regular percolator, but on days I want a great cup of coffee, I use the press. - X-Force is the press.

More updates to come. I've got a few more servings left. - I should mention I gave 2 servings to my boss at my old job in Florida, and he loved it. I think he ended up buying a bottle.
Thanks for such a detailed update! I notice that X-Force hits my system faster and harder on an empty stomach as well, and I too get pretty "chatty". :D

I've tried some of the 6 hour energy drinks that you are talking about that go for $2.50 or $3. They're pretty much all caffeine something like 450 mg per serving! I've always gotten a slight headache about an hour after taking them. I don't know how people can use those all of the time without getting sick, talk about a major stim tolerance. No thanks.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for such a detailed update! I notice that X-Force hits my system faster and harder on an empty stomach as well.
Same to me, it is my daily routine since I start taking it and feel working in my body.
:)