There are TWO IBE sites?

Turbotuner101

Awards
I just found on google a site ibe-redux.c0mWelcome to the NEW IBE ::[/url] claiming they were the new ibe. I ordered off epistane.com and they were linked from the other site. Could the orignal ibe site be a scams site or are they connected???!?!

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
It could be.. My google Chrome browser alerts me that it contains malware, and I ran a traceroute on it and the site is hosted in Germany dtag.de

ibe-redux.com has the following publicly available information for their domain registrant contact info:
Registrant Contact:
IBE Technology
Natalie Barton ()

Fax:
68446-9 Tammany Trace
Mandeville, Louisiana 70471
US

The ibe-redux seems legit, the epistane.com looks like a scam. THis is what I would do:

First thing tomorrow morning, call your credit card company and look at your most recent transactions, try and see if there are any unauthorized payments made etc..
If you are really paranoid, I would cancel the credit card. Get a new =one issued to you and pick it up at your bank.
Then call any businesses that have a pre-auth on your card i.e. cell phone company etc... and give them the updated information..
MK9

Turbotuner101

Awards
All assured

I called the IBE number today and the 2nd ring I heard... IBE hello. I was shocked!! Apprentley the printer is broken or the server is down so they are not getting ANY orders.. Just recieveing peoples money and he said we are not shipping anything until you call. As for the other site he didnt know and said perhaps IBE made a new site or as you said for overseas. Im rest assured now. Got free prioity shipping and it should be here in a few days hehe!!

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome Turbo! Its great it worked out, and now you can rest easy :) I even began to feel some of the anxiety of having to cancel a creditcard, go to the bank to pick it up etc etc.. It can leave you winded mentally..
Good work on following up :)
MK9

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
As I have been saying for a while there are alot of things going on with IBE, and yes ibe-redux.com is legit.

As far as your order, it looks like you dont need my help after all, and its great to hear that you have the information you were looking for, especially after all your posts, threads, and pms Im glad you can finally rest easy.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
It could be.. My google Chrome browser alerts me that it contains malware, and I ran a traceroute on it and the site is hosted in Germany dtag.de

ibe-redux.com has the following publicly available information for their domain registrant contact info:
Registrant Contact:
IBE Technology
Natalie Barton ()

Fax:
68446-9 Tammany Trace
Mandeville, Louisiana 70471
US
Yep thats them.
Natalie is the owner. and Mandeville is where all my boxes come from.

Best,
A.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good deal...glad this worked out for you.
I called the IBE number today and the 2nd ring I heard... IBE hello. I was shocked!! Apprentley the printer is broken or the server is down so they are not getting ANY orders.. Just recieveing peoples money and he said we are not shipping anything until you call. As for the other site he didnt know and said perhaps IBE made a new site or as you said for overseas. Im rest assured now. Got free prioity shipping and it should be here in a few days hehe!!

Turbotuner101

Awards
Ok guys as promised im doing my follow up. I dont know if i should do my log on this thread or start a new one. Give me suggestions. Now before I start ill give you my stats. I am 21 6'2, 235.6 lbs and i dont even want to know my body fat. I have been working out religisloy for about two years now but only for one year have I gotten my diet really in place. Egg whites in morning, lunch, snack, and other meals= chicken, brown rice, and brocolli, and of coarse whey. When I run a cycle I stick to this like a pet dog day in and day out. As all of you know im sure you get greef from you friends and family as they peg you with.. Your boring, dull or just crazy. I say, "not every one is cut out to have a good body". No pun intended haha. Anyways im sure a few of you older guys will ream me for even taking hormones but I feel i have the maturity and responsibility to not overdue anything. Also I have been comptimplating on getting a serm or not. Let me just say this is my third cycle and I think the other 2 were bunk. 1st one was Super Mass Tabs.. Not the original but claimed to be a clone. What I did gain was most likely from the improved diet and extra effort in the gym. Was happy but lost everything and didnt feel on top of the world.. Now for the 2nd cycle. It was 4andro and 1ad from BB.com I payed like 150 bucks for 2 bottles of each and got nothing but a lightened wallet. Again I cant blame the product cause I did eat comfortably meaning not sticking to my diet. Ate pretty much whatever I wanted and didnt stick to the 6 meals a day. Perhaps its a great product but perhaps not. I bought both of these products on just my judgment and the good advertising and learned from it. I am a strong believer of this forum now due to the great things said about epitane, not only this site but all over the web people rave. Im leading up to my first day on Epi.. I took first 10mg dose at 1pm today with a whey shake. Felt alittle up but nothing major.. Most likely the placebo effect and that antsy feeling you get when you first start a cycle. Stayed in the house, did laundry and cooked my next 2 meals. At 7pm I went to golds and took another 10mgs. Did back and bis today and all I can say is wow.. Remember I am not the type of kid to rave about a product or to take 10min and type something onto a forum.. Id rather be watching tv or playing call of duty haha. BUT this product deserves what it deserves. First exercise I did was seating row and i went alittle heavier on my first set then i usually do. A breeze it was. Did my other 2 sets increasing 30lbs each set and the last set I did the whole stack of weights.. Something I have never even attempted. I wont bore you guys anymore pretty much my workout was much MUCH more hardcore being able to lift more and not get tired. Now please dont crush my jones and say ehh it was just placebo. If it was it was, but I dont think so due to the fact that the other 2 cycles didnt do this for me. One last thing. Im planning on dosing 20/20/30/30 and then I have enough pills for a 3 week pulse cycle at 30mg ill save for later. I do not want to go the SERM route just because I dont like the fact of taking something my mother took when she had her breast cancer.. Freaks me out. SOOOO I was thinking about getting 6-OXO or something strong OTC. any recommendations? And also for those of you who will ask im taking animal pack multi, Optimum Whey for support. Also let me know if i should move this to a diff thread or if I should even continue this. Thanks guys

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could start another thread in here or the anabolics section.

IM not sure of your age and since its your 3rd cycle nothing I would say could change things anyhow. :D

Id still consider a SERM but if you insist on OTC then an AI and a test booster are the minimiun requirement IMHO.

Lastly,try to break your log up into paragraphs (I got lost 3 times reading your post.lol) Give stats also age,weight,BF% (or a rough guess) lifts,weight and reps used ect. Look in the here for ideas on how to lay it out for ease of those following the log. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ BTW good luck!!!! :bigok:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What he said! ^^^^^^

Sound advice, as always.

Turbotuner101

Awards
IM not sure of your age and since its your 3rd cycle nothing I would say could change things anyhow.
Im not sure how to understand this lol. Are you saying I wont see much results do to my age as my own test production is about the same as what I will be getting from epi. Or do you mean that you cant change my mind for me on the serm? If IBE can make legit anabolics why cant you provide a legit alt to serms? I donot like playing Dr. with myself and I know that EVERYONE says serms the way to go but lets face it alot of people are followers. Besides I RARLY read about all these sides from people that donot take a serm. I guess the biggest thing to lose is your gains right? From what I understand PCT is to get your own system up asap so its an easier transistion, and to also supprese your estrodial. Epi already has estrogen negative properties right? with that said then my only concern is to get my test lvs up... Gimme some advice even though you dont agree on not going to a serm. If somone can PM me with a good source on serms please do. Or if thats not allowed you can email me at macaddict101 "at" gmail. comI would like to know which one.. clomid or nolva and also how many mgs i need for the pct. I mean I hate ordering stuff and having to do all these math calculations to figure out if its gonna be enough lol. There is one site I found that sells clomid for like 45 bucks but its liquid so its more confusing for me to do the calculations. It comes as 25mg per ML and 60ML i think thats comes out to around 100mg total and from what I understand I shoud be running 100mg for the first day!! so buying like 10 bottles of this stuff sounds alittle weird. I would feel better getting them in pill form if there are any recomendations.

Also I need to hurry up and either get a serm or the OTC stuff quick cause I hate running a cycle without the right gear incase of an emergency.. I did start however due to it being a mild hormone and so far I have not experianced any sides. Just a surge of heat and hot flashes like an hour after I dose witch I assume is normal. I hope :( haha Thanks guys sorry for my spelling im writting this on my iphone in golds bathroom lmao!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0