Future of Formex

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    Old news I know, but this sOCKS. IMO Formex > td form (considerably).
    Yup it socks, but grab it if you can find it, I have been looking all over for it, and it seems gone for good now or I just cant find it anywhere. It makes me sad.
    PHF Rep

2. not to rub it in roadblock but i just started another run of formex along with dermacrine and 11-sterone. getting hard for the summer. ill check the dates on my bottles and if i think i cant run them out before then ill hook you up
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    not to rub it in roadblock but i just started another run of formex along with dermacrine and 11-sterone. getting hard for the summer. ill check the dates on my bottles and if i think i cant run them out before then ill hook you up
    How did that little stack go?

4. wow.... complete suckage... Formex came and went while i was away n now i wont even get to try it.... I love high dose(probably even suppressive) transdermal form.... woulda loved to been in action to run this at the time.

pooooooo

5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    wow.... complete suckage... Formex came and went while i was away n now i wont even get to try it.... I love high dose(probably even suppressive) transdermal form.... woulda loved to been in action to run this at the time.

pooooooo
    Spence!!!

Hit your boy up!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

6. lol was wondering how long it would be posting till i started getting "caught", lol/

pm comin your way brotha

7. I haven't tried it yet, but I have a few bottles vacuum sealed...you know, for a rainy day
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

8. Luckeeeeeeee

9. Heck yes I am!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Future
    By n8te in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 05:02 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:33 PM
  3. What would you like to add to future PCT?
    By pistonpump in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. the future
    By comrade in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 01:46 AM