Formex - duration - AnabolicMinds.com

Formex - duration

1. New Member

Formex - duration

There was a thread in this forum recently (which I can't find now) with a formex user saying that he'd had brilliant results at 50mg ED up until around day 34, but thereafter he encountered some sort of difficulties and things went downhill from there. The IBE reps were PM'ing people some advice as to what to do to avoid the situation encountered by the formex user mentioned above.

Can someone let me know (PM me in need) what the issue is with taking formex over 30 days is and how to design a dosing protocol to avoid any negative issues?

thanks

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

I will try to find this info for you, I do remember reading something like that, but I dont think it was reps, I could be wrong, but just fyi, I took it for quite a bit past 34 days and didnt see any drop off, but I was only at 25mg, so let me look around and see what I can find.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i remember a couple things 1) was use irons 25,50,25,75,25,50 protocol and 2) was add in an ldopa product like igh-1 or powerfull some people are sensitive to low estro.

im not sure if this was what you were looking for but thats what i remember off the top of my head.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

All I could find was this:

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    originally i ran it at 50mg per day stand alone. for 34 days i felt like king f'ing kong then i woke up on day 35 and was in the crapper. it was explained to me why and i was advised to use powerfull or igf 2 in conjuction to combat that. during those 34 days i got stronger in all lifts, leaned out and felt like a million bucks, and my member was hard 24/7 no sh!t. you can look back at my log and see b4 and after pics. it was in april sometime. hope that helps. on a side note im running it again soon with glycobol, dth, igf2. ill be going up to 75mg per day and taper off.
    And I think flightposite and ambulldog were the ones originally speaking about this 34 day thing, so it looks like what flightposite posted would be what you are looking for, but I will continue to look around, or you could try sending a PM to ambulldog and see what his opinion and recommendations are.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    All I could find was this:

And I think flightposite and ambulldog were the ones originally speaking about this 34 day thing, so it looks like what flightposite posted would be what you are looking for, but I will continue to look around, or you could try sending a PM to ambulldog and see what his opinion and recommendations are.
    yeah that was me. it appears some are sensitive to low e, like myself. a very trusted person told me to run powerfull or igf 2 pre bed only the next time i ran it. i did and had no problems even at 75mg
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hgh duration???
    By jpcf in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 09:55 PM
  2. PH/PS Duration
    By mmccity in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 09:58 PM
  3. PCT Duration
    By CryingEmo in forum Post Cycle Therapy