Epistane order from IBE

chucked

Awards
Has anyone ordered epistane from IBE lately? I placed an order last week and never got any confirmation, order info, or shipping info. All I got was the email from paypal indicating the charge went through.

Are they still shipping it out? And is this normal from them?

sarcoplasm

Awards
I don't see why you don't order elsewhere. I'm almost positive it will be cheaper and readily available.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
please email us

[/B]

Has anyone ordered epistane from IBE lately? I placed an order last week and never got any confirmation, order info, or shipping info. All I got was the email from paypal indicating the charge went through.

chucked

Awards
No one else had it in stock when I ordered.
IBE, your suppport at ibe-technology.com address isn't working.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didnt reply sooner, Im having some pc issues, again, and super super busy, let me know how you are making out with this situation, I will let the bosses know about the email not working and hopefully they will check it asap.

Methos

Awards

Same for me...I keep trying to call the customer service number as well and I get an answering machine that says it's a different number and the e-mail address is getting rejected. Did I just get screwed...can one of you reps assist me as well?

Thanks!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Send me a PM with your order info, and I will try to get some answers for you, all I can do now is apologize for any concerns, and let you know that IBE has been made aware of certain issues that have already been brought up with the process, and no one is getting screwed, there are some things going on, and since Im not a tech guy, I dont have the specific details, again, all I can do is apologize at this point and offer to try to help as much as I can.

pbrocky

Awards
I ordered a bunch of items from tfsupplements last week. Everything arrived except the epistane. I emailed them and they reshipped the epistane. It arrived today. Could be related...?

Turbotuner101

Awards
Hey guys I really could use some help and I hope the IBE reps chime in. It is months later from the first post on this subject and I just ordered epistane off epistane.com and am experiancing the same problems!! It is December 11th and things still aren't figured out? Can a rep please help me? It has been 4 days and I haven't recieved an email from you, cannot email anyone, and the phone number is just somones cell phone which nobody ever answers. Please help I am loseing sleep over this.....

Turbotuner101

Awards
Can somone please answer me at [email protected]. And I'm not sure if I should create a new thread about this or not.. I'm desprite however!

Turbotuner101

Awards
Sorry I didnt reply sooner, Im having some pc issues, again, and super super busy, let me know how you are making out with this situation, I will let the bosses know about the email not working and hopefully they will check it asap.
Hey man I need help asap with this problem as well. If you can tell me my order has been shipped I will be fine with that answer. I'm just worried that you didn't get my order and just got my 70 bucks. Please help me!