Any product being discontinued?

  1. Any product being discontinued?


    I have tried to reach someone at your North Shore office telephone but i keep getting voicemail. I want to find out if ya'll have discontinued any products, specifically epistane and formex. I am a fan of your products and need to see if I need to comb the internet to find Epistane before it is no longer available. Please let me know.


  2. Anyone???

  3. Have you left a message on the voicemail? I would contact (LakeMountD) here at AM. Also, try M16 as well.

    From all the information that I have gathered, both are clear for now. I think there's a capping/bottling issue that may be holding both back from reaching merchants.
    •   
       


  4. As per my last contact, which was after the whole mess at bb, and the disappearing products all over the net, nothing that was available is not going to be available as of right now. Some items have been delayed in getting out for unrelated reasons.
    PHF Rep


  5. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    As per my last contact, which was after the whole mess at bb, and the disappearing products all over the net, nothing that was available is not going to be available as of right now. Some items have been delayed in getting out for unrelated reasons.
    That is correct.

    Dustin still tells me Formex will not be discontinued. You guys don't have to worry.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    That is correct.

    Dustin still tells me Formex will not be discontinued. You guys don't have to worry.

    Nice to know but, still any news from them until now?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    Nice to know but, still any news from them until now?
    This is an older thread, please see this for more current news:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...ml#post2222572
    PHF Rep

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need a new product bc mine was discontinued
    By YFNspiderman8 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:30 PM
  2. quic question about a discontinued product
    By mj34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 07:37 PM
  3. GO discontinued??
    By SJA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Log in
Log in