Any product being discontinued?

kj5432

Awards
I have tried to reach someone at your North Shore office telephone but i keep getting voicemail. I want to find out if ya'll have discontinued any products, specifically epistane and formex. I am a fan of your products and need to see if I need to comb the internet to find Epistane before it is no longer available. Please let me know.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you left a message on the voicemail? I would contact (LakeMountD) here at AM. Also, try M16 as well.

From all the information that I have gathered, both are clear for now. I think there's a capping/bottling issue that may be holding both back from reaching merchants.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
As per my last contact, which was after the whole mess at bb, and the disappearing products all over the net, nothing that was available is not going to be available as of right now. Some items have been delayed in getting out for unrelated reasons.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
As per my last contact, which was after the whole mess at bb, and the disappearing products all over the net, nothing that was available is not going to be available as of right now. Some items have been delayed in getting out for unrelated reasons.
That is correct.

Dustin still tells me Formex will not be discontinued. You guys don't have to worry.