Is epi going anywhere?

• Thread starter nevergoodenough
  • Start date
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With all the recent happenings, just curious if Epi was going to disappear like many of the others.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was curious as well

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
All seems well-but lets not stir the pot ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the place i get my stuff from has taken it off their site, a few other sites i've checked have gotten rid of it....i did find a site however that still has it

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The envelope is being pushed, so I would expect at some point that it may be on the chopping block for the simple fact that the Internet is flooded with reviews that name it as a steroid (and rightfully so). All they would have to do (FDA) is to read the write up. This is just my educated guess, but at some point, compounds that have anabolic activity and are classified as such will draw attention and will be subject to the FDA's hands. I would venture to say that at this moment in time Epistane can be bought; however, I would not be surprised to see this being different than the latter statement a year from now.
With all the recent happenings, just curious if Epi was going to disappear like many of the others.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, all DS/PHs are going away.

Porty

Awards
Yes, all DS/PHs are going away.
I think that would require the presumption that all producers would stop on good faith providing substances that are not technically illegal until tested and confirmed. If I'm not mistaken, some laws and practices would have to change before all production would have to stop. However, companies will definitely be more wary of readily investing in any products at least for awhile!

Anyway, Nutraplanet is still carrying it. They said it'd be up for only 24 hours, but I think this is the third day.

Anyway here's a link (I can't post a full URL yet)

www (dot) nutraplanet.com/product/rpn/havoc-90-caps.html

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that would require the presumption that all producers would stop on good faith providing substances that are not technically illegal until tested and confirmed. If I'm not mistaken, some laws and practices would have to change before all production would have to stop. However, companies will definitely be more wary of readily investing in any products at least for awhile!

Anyway, Nutraplanet is still carrying it. They said it'd be up for only 24 hours, but I think this is the third day.

Anyway here's a link (I can't post a full URL yet)

www (dot) nutraplanet.com/product/rpn/havoc-90-caps.html
Laws are going to change, it is gong to be illegal to make and distribute PH/DS soon

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
As long as it is not illegal, if anyone is interested in this product I have some available for a good price. <3 PM's accepted :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
As long as it is not illegal, if anyone is interested in this product I have some available for a good price. <3 PM's accepted :)
Neo,

Could you increase the dosage of formestane and get the same results as with Epistane?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established