Formex Vs Topical formestane

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I have run both on cyle formex is widly superior imo. Libido on formex is insane I cant get enough I mean ever, its crazy. Also ive noticed really strong pumps, it seems to free test in an insane way. Ive run all the ai's out there formex is by far the most comfortable and effective. My only complaint is that they make a bottle with more caps. I will include formex in all my natty supplementation it truly should be a staple. Thx IBE this product is worth the cash, I hope you can keep it around. Topical form just doesnt feel as strong or as consistant as formex.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ive never done the topical, but I couldnt agree more with you about Formex, its just a great product( I felt this way before I became a rep for IBE), and rest assured I will pass along your comments about a larger quantity bottle to the powers that be.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I was very pleasantly suprised I will run it year long. It is really making the test c shine in a diff light.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I've run Cel's Formestane and love it. Not tried formex yet.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good deal; however, you cannot call any type of Formestane natural. Please make sure you research it a bit more before you put it in your head as it being anything related to natural.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im let you finish Iron Lungz, but poopypants was the best flamer of all time, of all time on am!!!!

Please Iron keep your "lack of intelligence" and "lack of research" comments to yourself, I rarely post here because of people like you, I have done plenty of research, sure I might have used the wrong word to describe formestane but I did not imagine the gestapo would be examining my every word under a microscope. I know it seems cool to act smarter than everyone on the internet but save it for someone else please. If you dont have anything nice to say plx dont post in my thread thx again.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that was IL's intention at all...Formestane/Formex is a steroidal AI and is very potent, that's all he was saying.
Im let you finish Iron Lungz, but poopypants was the best flamer of all time, of all time on am!!!!

Please Iron keep your "lack of intelligence" and "lack of research" comments to yourself, I rarely post here because of people like you, I have done plenty of research, sure I might have used the wrong word to describe formestane but I did not imagine the gestapo would be examining my every word under a microscope. I know it seems cool to act smarter than everyone on the internet but save it for someone else please. If you dont have anything nice to say plx dont post in my thread thx again.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I am not trying to flame you; you would know it if I were. I simply corrected your ill-use of words with regards to what is and/or isn't natural.
Flamer? Gay.

EDIT: This isn't your thread, by the way; it's on a public forum. ;)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
So, anyone feel topical Form is better? I have read it's better value.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you used both to correlate/differentiate between the two?

Personally, I like both. TD-Form has its upsides, as does Formex (oral). It depends on the situation at hand on how or which one I will use. The greatest value for Formex is the ease of dose; and the value for TD-Form is the absorption rate/rush that many, including myself get. As far as a monetary value, each product is priced at around the same per bottle/dose.
So, anyone feel topical Form is better? I have read it's better value.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am not trying to flame you; you would know it if I were. I simply corrected your ill-use of words with regards to what is and/or isn't natural.
Flamer? Gay.

EDIT: This isn't your thread, by the way; it's on a public forum. ;)
Fin was absolutely right when he corrected your word choice.
You have to be careful with your wording because Formex is in fact not a natural supplement. Fin had no intention of flaming you.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing more to say about this sometimes lungz comes off as a **** imo he seems like a smart guy I miscommunicated and he called it. I started this thread to praise an IBE PRODUCT im sorry about my word choice and any confusion it may have caused. I dont post on here much anymore I just wanted to give credit where credit is deserved AK32408 .

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have nothing more to say about this sometimes lungz comes off as a **** imo he seems like a smart guy I miscommunicated and he called it. I started this thread to praise an IBE PRODUCT im sorry about my word choice and any confusion it may have caused. I dont post on here much anymore I just wanted to give credit where credit is deserved AK32408 .
Believe me, your opinion of Formex is very appreciated and valued from both a customers point of view and a manufactures. Fin meant no harm really, he was just clearing things up a bit.

Thank you for the kind words about Formex and I'm glad it has worked so well for you ! :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am abrasive; I am an *******; I am a loose cannon. It was not my intention to flame you; however, I could not let someone that is uneducated in supplement use read your post and think that they can utilize a steroidal-aromatase-inhibitor because they read someone state so. That's all. You have to excuse my bluntness, for that is what happens when you've served the military since the age of 17 (16 years now). I will not apologize for it, though.

I am happy that Formex is a frontrunner with you. I've praised and pushed this product since its infancy. It's a damn solid aromatase-inhibitor, and deserves the praise that you gave it.

jgun

Awards
well i used formex after a cycle trying to stop gyno, went to doctors and they were no help, i did a 30 day run of tamixofen with no reduction of my knots either. I was told to try topical formestane by cel, and now im on day 21 and my nips are still soar and knots are not going down in size. So in my case neither product was any help to me.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i used formex after a cycle trying to stop gyno, went to doctors and they were no help, i did a 30 day run of tamixofen with no reduction of my knots either. I was told to try topical formestane by cel, and now im on day 21 and my nips are still soar and knots are not going down in size. So in my case neither product was any help to me.
Have you had a complete hormonal panel done?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
TD formestane keeps me dry and lean. never tried the oral version. Plus 5g in PP's carrier will last me 3 months using it as just an AI.

jgun

Awards
I have never had a panel done i really need it but i need to find a new doctor now cause last time i saw him i told him what i really thought of him, ha after he told me he could help me if i got a ultrasound done(400 bucks later) he said nothing was wrong with my nips ha. just scar tissue

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should have asked how scar tissue formed without any notice/report of an injury/surgery. Then you should have requested a full hormone panel.

jgun

Awards
I did and he said i must have toar something in my breast working out! Ha he really made me mad then he told me to stop working out and i would get back to normal. And when i ask to get blood work done he said he would rather send me to a brest speicalst, I said forget it cause i done waisted close to 700 bucks already on ultrasound and meds trying to get rid of my knots.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
letrozole may be your next option 2.5mg for a month. I would take off from lifting heavy cause it will kill your joints, libido and estrogen. if that doesn't work than i don't know what to do besides surgery.

jgun

Awards
thanks for the help guys, ha yall are way more help than my doctor. Someone on here also told me to try letro or form, so i tried the form first and it did nothing. I will stay clean for a month or so then try some letro. But im worried that the knots have been there too long and are now there for good.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're not knots, rather glandular tissue that will need to be taken out to completely eradicate them. Letro can be dangerous, especially if you have unknown medical issues. Hence why I said that getting blood work is the best option at this point. I know getting such an item will require the use of a research chemical; with that in mind, unless you trust that what you’re getting is 100% pure, and not something that was mixed in a toilet bowl, I would stay clear of more unknowns. Don’t let Dr. Forum Dude influence you to use unregulated illegal-prescriptions to *try to* clear such an issue; see a real doctor.

If you are not getting the medical treatment that you seem is fit and in your best interest, then you have all the right to contact your insurance carrier and request a new primary care physician. In all seriousness, do not put your health at risk for the long-term by consuming chemicals that you, or anyone else knows for sure where they come from - and more importantly, how your body will react to such.

I wish you luck!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
TD formestane keeps me dry and lean. never tried the oral version. Plus 5g in PP's carrier will last me 3 months using it as just an AI.
3 mths! How do you figure?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which would be superior in PCT. Does wise what should I be dosing with either one during PCT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They're not knots, rather glandular tissue that will need to be taken out to completely eradicate them. Letro can be dangerous, especially if you have unknown medical issues. Hence why I said that getting blood work is the best option at this point. I know getting such an item will require the use of a research chemical; with that in mind, unless you trust that what you’re getting is 100% pure, and not something that was mixed in a toilet bowl, I would stay clear of more unknowns. Don’t let Dr. Forum Dude influence you to use unregulated illegal-prescriptions to *try to* clear such an issue; see a real doctor.

If you are not getting the medical treatment that you seem is fit and in your best interest, then you have all the right to contact your insurance carrier and request a new primary care physician. In all seriousness, do not put your health at risk for the long-term by consuming chemicals that you, or anyone else knows for sure where they come from - and more importantly, how your body will react to such.

I wish you luck!
i have had issues with research chems since i became aware of them. lets say that they are what they say they are in the amount they say. don't you think the emergency rooms would be full of morons who have no clue how to dose or think more is better? liver failure/kidney failure/heart failure/temporary blindness. i think it is obvious they are not selling pharmaceuticals in the amount advertised.

protempsfish

Awards
I am currently taking Formadrol and seeing that they have taken it off the market I will be interested in finding something similar. I really liked Formadrol and I was wondering if Formex was as good or better than Formadrol. For the record I do use it mainly as a stand alone. I have stacked with t-911 with good results but I am really looking to keep estrogen in check.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formadrol by LG? It does not contain Formestane...
I am currently taking Formadrol and seeing that they have taken it off the market I will be interested in finding something similar. I really liked Formadrol and I was wondering if Formex was as good or better than Formadrol. For the record I do use it mainly as a stand alone. I have stacked with t-911 with good results but I am really looking to keep estrogen in check.

protempsfish

Awards
I know Formadrol doesnt have Formestane in it but I take this as a standalone estrogen blocker. Lg's product has ATD and 3,6,17-androstenetrione, which I think is under some scrutiny. I thought that Formex was a similar product? If it is would it be comparible to the Formadrol?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that was IL's intention at all...Formestane/Formex is a steroidal AI and is very potent, that's all he was saying.
Any issues with estrogen rebound?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Formex ingredient (Formestane MCPE: 25mg per capsule), I cant say enough good things about it, but for what youre looking for you may want to start with:

Inhibit-E by SNS is an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen(ATD)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/inhibit-e-atd-75-caps.html
I coul be wrong in the comarisons but topical Form has 25 mgs per squirt, 100 mgs per serving, recommends 4 squirts per day (4ml), 120 ml per container, 30 servings of 100 mgs. If I calculated, this is the equivalent of 120 caps of Formex. If a bottle of formex has 75 casps, then not only is Trans Form more biologicaly available but much better value supporting my earlier post. I'd like Iron Lungs to weigh in here because he said they were the same. Correct me if I am wrong!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I coul be wrong in the comarisons but topical Form has 25 mgs per squirt, 100 mgs per serving, recommends 4 squirts per day (4ml), 120 ml per container, 30 servings of 100 mgs. If I calculated, this is the equivalent of 120 caps of Formex. If a bottle of formex has 75 casps, then not only is Trans Form more biologicaly available but much better value supporting my earlier post. I'd like Iron Lungs to weigh in here because he said they were the same. Correct me if I am wrong!
Ive never used any topical formestane, not really a big fan of topical stuff in general, but if you think its a better value, I cant argue with you on the math.
As far as being more bio available, in my opinion, that is only an opinion, and happens to be one I dont agree with, but its all about personal choice and what you think and feel will work better for you.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used any topical formestane, not really a big fan of topical stuff in general, but if you think its a better value, I cant argue with you on the math.
As far as being more bio available, in my opinion, that is only an opinion, and happens to be one I dont agree with, but its all about personal choice and what you think and feel will work better for you.
What I feel is more bio avail has nothing to do with reality! It's either a scientific fact or it's not!

paul2009

Awards
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if Formestane inhibits DHT. I've learned about it only today.

A) I am 24, my situation is I've taken medium-high doses of Guggul / Guggulsterone / guggulipid for my acne in 2006 and I've started losing hair all over my body (then diffused, eyebrows, beard, armpits, arm, legs, scalp, everything) and now I am starting to lose a lot in my scalp and had developed a pattern. :(

B) So I've tried taking DHT inhibitors like Beta Sitosterol, and a bit of genistein (soy), Vitex, EGCG. Now I have this tummy (most probably visceral fat) and bloated face even though I am way skinny everywhere else.

C) I am currently about 10 lbs overweight which I believe is brought by estradiol / estrogen dominance from taking those DHT inhibitors. I tried taking DIM (for about 3 weeks only, bad choice, made me shed even worse) and Nettle Root (not Divanil, just briefly, i got scared of further shedding).

D) Should I get the topical Formex to apply them on my abdomen and face to slim them down, or take it orally?

E) Is Formex a SERM or AI?

Thank you so much for taking time I have been really depressed for about 3 years now, from acne, to hair loss and now this belly fat :'(