formex and libido

  1. formex and libido


    will formex raise your sex drive or libido or does it just have a viagra effect with no desire?


  2. In my opinion Formex is nothing like viagra, but many, many people have reported increased libido and sex drive from Formex. To my understanding, viagra acts on blood flow, vasodilation, certain enzymes and NO, where as Formex actually acts on things like DHT, SHBG,5a-Reductase, test levels, free test, etc.
    PHF Rep


  3. Nothing like Viagra and yes it raises the desire for sure...Or at least it did for me.
    •   
       

  4. Thumbs up


    Ten days on it and I must say I can feel it working since day 1, a fantastic supp for libido and no sides

  5. this sh#t is the bomb. getting ready to run it again. my libido was off the hook for 30 some odd days while on it then it crashed. im prepared this time as ill be taking igf2 with p5p pre bed. it leaned me way the heck out also

  6. Hmm, a lot of nice feedback here!

    Well done IBE!

    Those of you stating higher libido, how are you using/have used Formex? Solo, stacked, pct, etc?

    I have two bottles in my stash, but admittedly have not yet figured out how I want to use them
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Hmm, a lot of nice feedback here!

    Well done IBE!

    Those of you stating higher libido, how are you using/have used Formex? Solo, stacked, pct, etc?

    I have two bottles in my stash, but admittedly have not yet figured out how I want to use them
    originally i ran it at 50mg per day stand alone. for 34 days i felt like king f'ing kong then i woke up on day 35 and was in the crapper. it was explained to me why and i was advised to use powerfull or igf 2 in conjuction to combat that. during those 34 days i got stronger in all lifts, leaned out and felt like a million bucks, and my member was hard 24/7 no sh!t. you can look back at my log and see b4 and after pics. it was in april sometime. hope that helps. on a side note im running it again soon with glycobol, dth, igf2. ill be going up to 75mg per day and taper off.

  8. Thanks, that was exactly the kind of info that I'm looking for.
    Reps bro!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thanks, that was exactly the kind of info that I'm looking for.
    Reps bro!
    you welcome

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    originally i ran it at 50mg per day stand alone. for 34 days i felt like king f'ing kong then i woke up on day 35 and was in the crapper. it was explained to me why and i was advised to use powerfull or igf 2 in conjuction to combat that. during those 34 days i got stronger in all lifts, leaned out and felt like a million bucks, and my member was hard 24/7 no sh!t. you can look back at my log and see b4 and after pics. it was in april sometime. hope that helps. on a side note im running it again soon with glycobol, dth, igf2. ill be going up to 75mg per day and taper off.
    can you please explain to us what was explained to you about day 35.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    can you please explain to us what was explained to you about day 35.
    pm sent

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    pm sent
    can you please explain me too, I`m on my way to 35 days too
  13. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    In my opinion Formex is nothing like viagra, but many, many people have reported increased libido and sex drive from Formex. To my understanding, viagra acts on blood flow, vasodilation, certain enzymes and NO, where as Formex actually acts on things like DHT, SHBG,5a-Reductase, test levels, free test, etc.
    Hmmm.. What about a Viagra/Cialis/Levitra + Formex stack? Any danger in this?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Hmmm.. What about a Viagra/Cialis/Levitra + Formex stack? Any danger in this?
    you`ll wish your penis to fall out

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Hmmm.. What about a Viagra/Cialis/Levitra + Formex stack? Any danger in this?
    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    you`ll wish your penis to fall out
    That might happen after a few days of over-use

    Just remember what the label says:

    Consult a physician before taking this product particularly if you are taking a precription medication
    PHF Rep


  16. I am on my third week of Formex at 50mg/ED stack with Reverse at 2 caps ED.
    I take both servings of each with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
    And it does raise desire considerably.
    Which meant that I had to kinda rush into a new association with a lady to test out my newfound powers.
    Great stuff.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    pm sent
    Ambulldog, PM me too.
    I want to know as well.
    Thank you in advance.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    you`ll wish your penis to fall out
    I heard that is one of the effects of severe H1N1(Swine Flu))

  19. ambulldog, mind PMing me--I'm interested in this compound also, but would like to avoid any unwanted side effects!

    Crowbar

  20. On a kind of side note: do you think Formex could be of use DURING a non-aromitizing cycle in order to help maintain the responsiveness of the testes post cycle--thus, making for a faster easier recovery?

    I think what's going on here is that even during a very suppressive cycle T levels perhaps never truly reach zero--there's still some (however slight) T left in the system. In the meantime the body has sensed low estrogen levels (due to low T levels), and has responded by upregulating the aromatase enzyme and, or, upregulating estrogen receptors. Thus, what T is left is now aromatized at a MUCH greater rate, and there is a greater concentration of estrogen receptors. Great for Formex on cycle.

    So, I think I answered my own question: it does look like Formex could be useful during a non-aromatizing cycle IF you're prone to gyno. However, I still wonder if Formex on cycle could help with maintaining the responsiveness of the testes post cycle.

    Crowbar

  21. Bump...

    Any one with some more info... My libido is very important to me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. libido how to raise a femals libido?
    By maddog28 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 07:46 AM
  2. Formex??
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:50 PM
  3. Libido High, Libido Low
    By Predaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 09:51 PM
Log in
Log in