Formex - Feedback and a Question

Kiwi

Awards
I've been taking one cap per day of Formex for the past two weeks. I take it early in the morning with 6 grams of fish oil.

So far I'm getting good results. The first week I didn't really notice much at all, but for the last week now there's been a very noticeable improvement in libido and "bedroom performance".

Before I finish this bottle I'd like to see how I respond to a slightly higher dose, so I'm going to try taking 50mg. Should I take the two caps together in the morning, or should I spread it out - one in the morning and one before bed etc?

Thanks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely try spreading out the dosage, if you want take one cap in the am, then definitely take the other later in the evening. I personally try to avoid taking anything that might even possibly have the very slightest effect on test levels too early in the morning.

Just providing some info, if the early am cap is working for you, dont stop doing that, but I saw this cool chart, Im sure someone else here at am.com posted it somewhere, but I found it again on wiki, and figured I would toss it up. Please be sure to post an update with your feelings on the increased dosage schedule.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
my opinion is if 1 a day is working so well dont mess with it. that may very well be your sweet spot. the stuff is awesome though isnt it?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think separating the Dosage is always a better idea...I personally did my dosing in the AM and then before Bed, but Roadblock brings up a good point...Try around 10 AM and then 10 PM.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a big formex fan myself, but am curious if it would show up on a drug test that is specifically looking for performance enhancers (aka steroids and hormones).

Thanx guys

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
4-hydroxyandrostenedione aka Formex/Formestane converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone in the human body and in high enough doses causes an anabolic response and raise androgen plasma levels significantly enough to cause you to possibly pop on a PED test...Not to mention it may be on your sports banned substance list already.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
my opinion is if 1 a day is working so well dont mess with it. that may very well be your sweet spot. the stuff is awesome though isnt it?
Thats another great opinion, and I couldnt agree more with it, kinda like the old saying "if it aint broke, dont fix it" but I also see now harm in Kiwi wanting to see if 2 is better than 1, especially since its a generally considered safe and acceptable amount, if it was 5 or 6 per day, then I would say no way, thats not a good idea.

And I totally agree, the stuff is awesome, I was a little skeptical when I first tried it, and it amazed the heck out of me, and honestly its been years since almost anything Ive tried otc has impressed me so much.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
To the OP:

Give Formex a try at 50mg every other day to start out with if you would like to play with the doses and make sure you spread the doses out like everyone has said before. It'll keep the formestane circulating in your system at a more even dose and will be able to work more efficiently giving you better results.

For goal-driven results in a short period of time give the old I.H.P. a try. I did that 25/75/25/75/25/75 dosing protocol near the end of my 2nd bottle and it just gave my workouts and libido the extra boost I needed. It left like I had just been exposed to formestane for the 1st time :D

I can't explain why the spike in mg's works so well though.. you'll need natty or dustin to answer that ! haha

msimon8

Awards
formex is awesome, i cruised on 25mg, 50mg on workout days for a month and saw great results

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
formex is awesome, i cruised on 25mg, 50mg on workout days for a month and saw great results
Thanks for the feedback :D

25mg is great to make the bottle last and still give you awesome results in the gym

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
i want to start formex can someone help with a few serios cycle questions?
What about four or even five per day

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
and what about real cycle lengths six to eight weeks

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Greek--4 or 5 /day is going to be way too much; you'll absolutely crush your E levels, which is not good!

Crowbar