new buyer of EPI....

crimsontmpest

Awards
jst purchased the EPI and im really new to the bulking thing. so any advise on a best tyme to take it and what kind of protein or other supliments would be good with EPI! thanks so much for the tyme....

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well Epistane is usually used for a clean bulk or during a cutting phase....However you can still gain good quality mass from it...A good protein supplement is a staple of any bodybuilding type diet, along with Liver support, cycle support, PCT items and just a overall general knowledge of supplementation, nutrition, training and diet...If you are not yet familiar with these subjects then I would put the cycle on hold and educate yourself first...AM has a well of knowledge here. Take advantage of it.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Epistane is usually used for a clean bulk or during a cutting phase....However you can still gain good quality mass from it...A good protein supplement is a staple of any bodybuilding type diet, along with Liver support, cycle support, PCT items and just a overall general knowledge of supplementation, nutrition, training and diet...If you are not yet familiar with these subjects then I would put the cycle on hold and educate yourself first...AM has a well of knowledge here. Take advantage of it.
Good advice there!

crimsontmpest

Awards
yes def good advice.....ive been skooling myself on alot of nutrition and protien and general knowledge. thanx!