Formex Question

Hugo Danner

Awards
The more research I do, the more confusing some things get. I have read (repeatedly) that due to the strength of Formex, the dosing protocol for PCT for an EPI cycle should be EOD. My question is - does it makes sense to dose Formex on a EOD basis given its half-life (according to IBE) is somewhere between 7 - 9 hours?

I mean, if the point of dosing Formex isn't to have a constant supply in the body, but instead to address AI on an ad hoc basis when T is highest (in the a.m.), I still don't see how taking a product with a 7 - 9 half-life EOD will adress the issue on the in-between days when not being dosed.

Help?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Remember everyone reacts differently to compounds...IMO Formex ED was very very strong and was killing my joints...I switched over to dosing 50mgs EOD and I saw all the positive benefits of an AI without all the sides...There is no "correct" way as everyone responds different.

Start at 25mgs ED and see if that works...Go up or down from there.

Hugo Danner

Awards
M16 - thanks for jumping in here. I had originally decided to do the following Formex dosing for PCT: week 1/2 - 25 EOD, week 3-4 - 25 ED, week 5-6 - 25 EOD.

Like you say, I will listen to my body while in the PCT phase. And I understand there's no correct answer to this stuff, but still trying to understand - if the point of taking Formex is to combat AI when T is highest, which is in the a.m. - every day - how is it that dosing EOD (with a hlaf-life of 7 -9 hours) will work?

I mean, even at 50/EOD (given a product half-life of 7-9 hours), doesn't this simply mean that you're crushing aromatization on days 1/3/5/7/9/etc. and allowing aromatization to run rampant on days 2/4/6/8/etc.?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
M16 - thanks for jumping in here. I had originally decided to do the following Formex dosing for PCT: week 1/2 - 25 EOD, week 3-4 - 25 ED, week 5-6 - 25 EOD.

Like you say, I will listen to my body while in the PCT phase. And I understand there's no correct answer to this stuff, but still trying to understand - if the point of taking Formex is to combat AI when T is highest, which is in the a.m. - every day - how is it that dosing EOD (with a hlaf-life of 7 -9 hours) will work?

I mean, even at 50/EOD (given a product half-life of 7-9 hours), doesn't this simply mean that you're crushing aromatization on days 1/3/5/7/9/etc. and allowing aromatization to run rampant on days 2/4/6/8/etc.?
To my understanding on the even days, off of Formex, it's strong enough to keep the aromatase at bay to where you won't have to worry about it getting too concentrated in the body. It'll be very minor if it does occur on the even days. That way, no worries ! :D

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
To my understanding on the even days, off of Formex, it's strong enough to keep the aromatase at bay to where you won't have to worry about it getting too concentrated in the body. It'll be very minor if it does occur on the even days. That way, no worries ! :D
So 50mg every night is enough to keep aromatase under control? Some people tell me its weak and to dose high... What's up with that?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who said it was weak, and what was their reasoning?
So 50mg every night is enough to keep aromatase under control? Some people tell me its weak and to dose high... What's up with that?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
it definitely is not weak. about the best supp i have ever run

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I am following you...
I can tell you that Formex isn't weak; however, you must find your own sweet spot. Some can use it at 25mg ED with great results; some use 50mg ED for the same. Clearly, each person will have a different reaction with this compound. If you are using it as a aromatase-inhibitor while ON cycle, I would suggest to start out at 25mg ED to assess your tolerance. You will be able to differentiate the presence over non-presence, and can easily adjust from there.
Also, many people that I talk to that utilize Formex as an AI ON cycle, or OFF/PCT states that running it 50mg EOD feels better than 25mg ED. Once again, this is a case of the individual finding their sweet-spot.

I said Formex but the guy telling me it's weak may have thought I meant regular formestane. Is that possible?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Delita420 Supplements 0
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7