Epi cycle review/questions

liquidsilver

Awards
Hi Everyone, getting ready to start my first cycle of Epi and would like some opinions please. I am a 43 y/o been lifting most of my adult life, but just really serious in the last 3-4 years. I'm 6'1" , 225 lbs at the time. I did one cycle of The One/2nd gear which ended about 5 weeks ago. Results weren't bad, but not phenomenal. Currently just taking lots o'protein, good diet (3250-3500 cals/day clean), milk thistle, COQ-10, fish oil, and Animal Paks. My proposed Epi cycle is as follows:
Week 1 : Epistane 20/20/30/30/40/40/40
mg day spread out over 3 doses/day
Week 2-4 Epistane 40 mg a day
On cycle supps will be:
AI Cycle Support 1 scoop/day with protein shake post workout
USP Labs Super Cissus
Scivation Sesamin
COQ-10
fish oil
Taurine
Bananas!

PCT would be
AI Post Cycle Support
Formadrol
Creatine
Fenugreek
Universal Animal Stak for Test boost

Please let me know what you think i need to ad/omit
Any recommendations on time of dosing? I'm up at 5 am and walking thru the gym doors at 6 am. Is it ok to take the Epi pre workout on an empty stomach?

Thanks in advance for all your input!'

Jeff Spiker:18:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks good man...I would personally add a serm and a cort blocker during PCT but that's just my opinion.

Epi can be taken with or without a meal...Up to you.

liquidsilver

Awards
Thanks for the input! Any recommedations on a good cort blocker? And definite on the SERM or just have on standby for any rebound estrogen?

Hugo Danner

Awards
I too have been planning an EPI cycle for a while (just need to find a 8 - 10 week window when I won't be traveling for my job in order to pull the trigger). I plan to use a SERM as a kick-start, and then taper - but that's just me.

Cort blockers - There are several good ones but I think I'm going to use either Lean Xtreme, or if IBE ever releases it - X Lean.

Why formadrol? From everything I've read, it's bioavailability isn't that great. Don't want to seem like I'm plugging IBE products (I have zero affiliation), but my research led me to Formex as more efficient for the purpose.

Good luck.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Certainly not definite as again everyone is different...You may have no problem recovering with using an OTC AI...However If it were me I would run a serm.
Thanks for the input! Any recommedations on a good cort blocker? And definite on the SERM or just have on standby for any rebound estrogen?