New Beginning Formex+X-lean - AnabolicMinds.com

New Beginning Formex+X-lean

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

New Beginning Formex+X-lean

I have recently had certain situations and tragedy with family Which stress from me cut back on my training and eating habits.
    And lacking discipline I let my diet slip and basically lost my rip.
    Anyway I am slowly but surely getting things back together.
    In about 6-8 weeks after getting my diet and training back to speed I was thinking of stacking Formex and X-Lean for the estrogen/cortisol reduction and leaning effects. And getting some Reverse for a long term staple.

My other supplements are Viable Alternatives Multivitamin/Veggie herbal caps, Calcium citrate/Cissus , Krill/Coconut oil for good fats.

I will be going back to my old diet quite a bit of oats and brown rice, homemade mixed thick tomato based vegetable soup daily, and a tuna/sirloin/turkey or chicken breast combos for meal protein.

And almonds,cashews and organic peanut putter with raisins for snacks.
    Two cheat days a week on saturday and sunday.

I will be doing weight and isometric workouts based on Bruce Lee's fitness manual and training at a local Muay Thai school.

I want to run the Formex and X-Lean long term if possible to help stay lean.
    I am a couple of years shy from 30 and I know its coming.

I was planning a dose of Formex at 2 caps/ED, X-lean at 2 caps/ED, and Reverse at 2 caps/ED 5on/2off. Running the Form/Lean for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off and repeating while upping my dose of the Reverse to 4 caps/ED during the off time for general health purposes.

I know some megadose for faster results but I am pretty patient and do not mind slower effects.

Sorry to write so much but I wanted to know some opinions on this and provide as much information as possible for that purpose.
    I would do a log but my main job is so detail oriented I get burned out with facts and figures.

Thanks in advance guys and I appreciate all the good articles and logs you guys provide.
    I have learned a lot on this site and even have my own ideas for an all around test booster/mood/brain enhancing/general health enhancing formula when I get the time and funds to invest and get the things tested.

2. M16
    IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Sounds like a great stack....Currently X-lean is being re-formulated so it's not available but there are other Cort Blockers on the market as well.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Sounds like a great stack....Currently X-lean is being re-formulated so it's not available but there are other Cort Blockers on the market as well.
    Thank you.
    Is there and ETA on the X-lean? Will it be similar to the old one in formula and recommended dosage?
    I will most definitely wait.
    And I can just run the Formex with the Reverse until the new X-Lean comes out.
    •   

4. Banned

X-Lean will hopefully be available soon, so be on the lookout for it.
    There's only one change to it; however, nothing has been taken out, but instead, one awesome ingredient was placed in it to make it work better (if there's even such a thing)! It will be great!
    And yes, you can indeed run Reverse/Formex, which will work great together. You can add in a product such as Vat Attack or Lean Xtreme as a cort controller.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Thank you.
    Is there and ETA on the X-lean? Will it be similar to the old one in formula and recommended dosage?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Thank you.

We're hoping to have X-Lean at Nutra in 2-3 weeks.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Thank you for the information and advice.
    Greatly appreciated.
  7. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Anytime !!

Haha, everyone here beat me to it but everything is right on the money. I def. can't wait to try out the new X-Lean
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

Similar Forum Threads

1. FORMEX & LEAN XTREME in PCT
    By wolfe14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 11:10 PM
  2. epi,havoc,formex,lean extream question?
    By tarbuckle2424 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 01:49 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
  4. Beginning a new cycle
    By cblaze4456 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:40 PM
  5. Beginning of day or End?
    By pistonpump in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10