New Beginning Formex+X-lean

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I have recently had certain situations and tragedy with family Which stress from me cut back on my training and eating habits.
And lacking discipline I let my diet slip and basically lost my rip.
Anyway I am slowly but surely getting things back together.
In about 6-8 weeks after getting my diet and training back to speed I was thinking of stacking Formex and X-Lean for the estrogen/cortisol reduction and leaning effects. And getting some Reverse for a long term staple.

My other supplements are Viable Alternatives Multivitamin/Veggie herbal caps, Calcium citrate/Cissus , Krill/Coconut oil for good fats.

I will be going back to my old diet quite a bit of oats and brown rice, homemade mixed thick tomato based vegetable soup daily, and a tuna/sirloin/turkey or chicken breast combos for meal protein.

And almonds,cashews and organic peanut putter with raisins for snacks.
Two cheat days a week on saturday and sunday.

I will be doing weight and isometric workouts based on Bruce Lee's fitness manual and training at a local Muay Thai school.

I want to run the Formex and X-Lean long term if possible to help stay lean.
I am a couple of years shy from 30 and I know its coming.

I was planning a dose of Formex at 2 caps/ED, X-lean at 2 caps/ED, and Reverse at 2 caps/ED 5on/2off. Running the Form/Lean for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off and repeating while upping my dose of the Reverse to 4 caps/ED during the off time for general health purposes.

I know some megadose for faster results but I am pretty patient and do not mind slower effects.

Sorry to write so much but I wanted to know some opinions on this and provide as much information as possible for that purpose.
I would do a log but my main job is so detail oriented I get burned out with facts and figures.

Thanks in advance guys and I appreciate all the good articles and logs you guys provide.:You_Rock_Emoticon:
I have learned a lot on this site and even have my own ideas for an all around test booster/mood/brain enhancing/general health enhancing formula when I get the time and funds to invest and get the things tested.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great stack....Currently X-lean is being re-formulated so it's not available but there are other Cort Blockers on the market as well.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great stack....Currently X-lean is being re-formulated so it's not available but there are other Cort Blockers on the market as well.
Thank you.
Is there and ETA on the X-lean? Will it be similar to the old one in formula and recommended dosage?
I will most definitely wait.
And I can just run the Formex with the Reverse until the new X-Lean comes out.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
X-Lean will hopefully be available soon, so be on the lookout for it.
There's only one change to it; however, nothing has been taken out, but instead, one awesome ingredient was placed in it to make it work better (if there's even such a thing)! It will be great!
And yes, you can indeed run Reverse/Formex, which will work great together. You can add in a product such as Vat Attack or Lean Xtreme as a cort controller.
Thank you.
Is there and ETA on the X-lean? Will it be similar to the old one in formula and recommended dosage?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you.

We're hoping to have X-Lean at Nutra in 2-3 weeks. :)

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the information and advice.
Greatly appreciated.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anytime !!

:ntome:

Haha, everyone here beat me to it but everything is right on the money. I def. can't wait to try out the new X-Lean :D