• Established
Any ETA when it will be back in stock??

Or can someone PM me a place that has it in stock

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
We are hoping within the next week...We had a few set backs.

achilles28

Awards
Yea, hopefully soon. I've waited almost a month already.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea, hopefully soon. I've waited almost a month already.
Things are a bit backed up at the warehouse but everything should be back in stock within 2 weeks ! :thumbsup:

Thanks for being patient :D

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was just about to order my formex from nutra and read the below customer review. AGHH is there any truth to this ?? I would think if there was others would write about it as I think this is the only Neg review I have seen

Cheers Mate !

"No go. By: matthew
Review posted on: Fri Jun 19 23:27:02 -0400 2009

I purchased this with high hopes of providing some estrgen control, but instead of it controlling my estrodiol, it raised it. My panels came back and were dangerously low on one end, but extremely high in the Estrogen side. I had a gyno flare up that absolutely pushed me over the edge. Now that this has caused great discomfort, I will make it a mission to spread the word about IBE's shady products. After speaking with a rep online named nattydisaster, he assured me that he would help, but he did nothing but tell me to buy another bottle and run it at a higher dose. Not only that, but I told him that Epistane gave me the gyno that I had, which was gone until the Formex flared it up, he told me to get 2 bottles of Epistane, 2 bottles of Formex, and 1 bottle of this illegal SERM things from a sketchy website and let him know so he can design a dosing routine for me so I can get rid of my Epistane gyno. After foolishly doing so, he has not returned any of my emails or request. After this, I refuse to buy from this shady, money hungry company. They rip people off and don't care. I should have never taken advise from someone named NATTYDISATER.

Cliff notes; Formex flared my Epistane gyno up. It also raised my E2 levels so high that my doctor had to prescribe something to counter it. I bet that they're selling tainted supplements.

"

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formex is Formestane - if it raised the dudes E2 levels, there must have been some underlying, preexisting hormonal issues to cause such a theoretically massive rebound.

This is the only bad feedback I've seen on Formex, and there's been a lot. Look around for yourself if you haven't done so, the reviews are overwhelmingly positive. I say, if that guy is telling the truth, that his situation was a fluke due to pre-existing problems.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL...this has "competition" written all over it...If the guy was getting advice from a rep and it did not work then why would he not just get on here and address it here...Instead he does under some other name reviewing the supplement on Nutra...Something stinks of this and it's easy to see..."Political" bull**** it seems.
Hey guys I was just about to order my formex from nutra and read the below customer review. AGHH is there any truth to this ?? I would think if there was others would write about it as I think this is the only Neg review I have seen

Cheers Mate !

"No go. By: matthew
Review posted on: Fri Jun 19 23:27:02 -0400 2009

I purchased this with high hopes of providing some estrgen control, but instead of it controlling my estrodiol, it raised it. My panels came back and were dangerously low on one end, but extremely high in the Estrogen side. I had a gyno flare up that absolutely pushed me over the edge. Now that this has caused great discomfort, I will make it a mission to spread the word about IBE's shady products. After speaking with a rep online named nattydisaster, he assured me that he would help, but he did nothing but tell me to buy another bottle and run it at a higher dose. Not only that, but I told him that Epistane gave me the gyno that I had, which was gone until the Formex flared it up, he told me to get 2 bottles of Epistane, 2 bottles of Formex, and 1 bottle of this illegal SERM things from a sketchy website and let him know so he can design a dosing routine for me so I can get rid of my Epistane gyno. After foolishly doing so, he has not returned any of my emails or request. After this, I refuse to buy from this shady, money hungry company. They rip people off and don't care. I should have never taken advise from someone named NATTYDISATER.

Cliff notes; Formex flared my Epistane gyno up. It also raised my E2 levels so high that my doctor had to prescribe something to counter it. I bet that they're selling tainted supplements.

"

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Yea this is kinda what I thought. Ok Thanks for feedback Really sad what other compaines do if they truely believed in their own products they would need to stoop to this level

I will go with my order and ignore this nonsense

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I'll tell you this...I have not seen one negative thing about Formex anywhere until this...NOT ONE.
Yea this is kinda what I thought. Ok Thanks for feedback Really sad what other compaines do if they truely believed in their own products they would need to stoop to this level

I will go with my order and ignore this nonsense

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was unaware of this review until Steveoph notified me of it a week or so ago. I asked if we could see who the person was, but he said that it would be against the rules to do so, which I agree. We thought about removing it; however, if that were to happen, then someone may yell out that we are censoring reviews. That actually was addressed several times last year, and we do not want that to be another quest to deal with. Everyone should know how I feel on this matter, for I have gotten in to some pretty heated debates with some over their questions/comments toward Formex. The thing to consider is this: Do we know for fact that this didn't happen? Do we know for a fact that it did not? The answer isn't always too far away if we look. Go with what you feel and listen to yourself. You do not know how you will respond to any product until you try it, so no matter what review you may read, there's always the other side to the coin.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Exactly !!! Obviously many guys have tried Formex and Epistane with great success otherwise they would not be constantly selling out !!! However if you do not respond in the desired way you can not always point the finger at the supplement company...It does sound like the guy that gave the review may have an underlying issue that has not been discovered yet, and would advise him to look deeper into that possibilty.
I was unaware of this review until Steveoph notified me of it a week or so ago. I asked if we could see who the person was, but he said that it would be against the rules to do so, which I agree. We thought about removing it; however, if that were to happen, then someone may yell out that we are censoring reviews. That actually was addressed several times last year, and we do not want that to be another quest to deal with. Everyone should know how I feel on this matter, for I have gotten in to some pretty heated debates with some over their questions/comments toward Formex. The thing to consider is this: Do we know for fact that this didn't happen? Do we know for a fact that it did not? The answer isn't always too far away if we look. Go with what you feel and listen to yourself. You do not know how you will respond to any product until you try it, so no matter what review you may read, there's always the other side to the coin.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say the same thing I said to Steveoph.

It is 100% an attack at me/IBE. I'm not sure exactly by who, because I don't have any e-enemies. There should be a line between a product review and a company bash. That guy said 25% review 75% bash. We have no problem with his review of Formex staying up there. Everyone has the freedom to review. But there should be censoring for when people make asinine reviews like that.

Nobody on the internet forums except IBE reps have my email address. He says I ignore his emails lol. Complete crap. I have never in my life given someone a link to research chemicals through PM, email, forum, phone, text message, mores code, etc.

I'm sure if these reviews started popping up on all the companies products, something would be done. But for now, we just have to deal with a company bash as a product review.

Again, there should be a way to edit them. If a guy drops 5 F-bombs in his review do you accept it? Do you edit them out? I don't know.

Any company would be equally frustrated as I am with this. Hopefully it can get edited or deleted. Otherwise we will just have to sit back and wait until everyone abuses the "no censoring" rule. Reviews like this not getting edited/deleted tend to lead to stuff like that...esp when you can review products you didn't even buy.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you guys have lab test on the latest batch of formex? just curious

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thats an excellent question. Bump for that.

And I really dont see all the fuss about this lame review obviously written by someone with an anti ibe agenda. Even IF everything he wrote about the products were actually true in his experience, his whole tone denotes a negativity that makes one question the validity of everything he wrote in his one paragraph review/bash.

I personally really hate all the ****in bs that I have seen over time with the nutraplanet reviews, and it really is stupid to allow a review from someone who hasnt actually bought the product from np, but Im sure many other websites allow the same activity, so for that I cant single out np. But to be honest, the reviews at np are meaningless to me anyway, as I would never base my buying choices on a few lines written by a few anonymous people, who for all I know, work for the company that makes the product or have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. However, just to address the censoring or editing, this is a dangerous topic/tactic, as it makes me very concerned about who decides what gets edited, sure profanity should go, but if its open to anyone to write anything, as it apparently is, and always has been, then thats they way it should be for every company, no company should have any influence or say in what gets removed or edited. Unless there is a blatant lie, that can be proven false, so if I want to write in my review that "ibe sucks, and all their products are a waste of money" I should be able to do that, under the current open review policy, but if I write "ibe sucks because they make their formex from dead donkey butts" of course thats a lie and shouldnt be allowed.(as far as I know;) )

Oh, and for the sake of accuracy, I liked formex, and posted my own mini review over in the supplement section:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/131724-formex-unsponsored-mini.html#post2067234

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Again, there should be a way to edit them. If a guy drops 5 F-bombs in his review do you accept it? Do you edit them out? I don't know.
I will see if I can have the personal attacks edited out; it may take a day or so, but I will get back to you. I would be upset s well, so I will see what I can do. I know for a fact that Nutra edited/deleted some that USP Labs had a problem with; however, the reason for that ws because the product wasn't even released at that moment. That does not make it right, though. We should be able to keep things lcean and to the point. I'll try my best.

I cannot answer this question. Yoy may want to email LakeMountD, and/or open a thread in the IBE-Forum. I can assure you that IBE sources legit material, but I will let the Man answer this.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember reviews for USPLabs products awhile back that were clearly bogus and they were taken off.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Iron I see you already covered my last post. :D

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I heard in another thread the FDA plan to ban Formestane... will this effect Formex?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I heard in another thread the FDA plan to ban Formestane... will this effect Formex?
The only two AI's as of now are AT(trione) and ATD, formestane is safe(for now), but there are more AI's coming out soon, they are saying that these are comparable to SERM's, will be released within the next year or so. Right now mainly doctors know about this sorts of info LOL.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I hope not.
Been on the Formex about a week now. 50mg ED Mon-Fri.
Too early to really comment on any physical effects except for I do feel
a bit harder and I can push extra during training. And even though I had no problems with libido before, it has increased my 'horny days'.

The strongest effect I have noticed is on my mood.
I take one cap preworkout and then the other before work. (graveyard shift)
I get this like relaxed aggression. Not like I want to rage, but where usually dealing with issues at work would stress me out, I blow on through them.
And I am way more focused to the fact it seems like any task I have is child's play.

Similar to the effects I got from taking forskolin from a certain company(one that people bash for being useless) but way stronger and longer lasting.

Then again I am a good responder to quite a few things.
And I get a full physical(incl bloodwork hormonal profile) every six months
because my family is at risk for everything on both sides.
From the reviews on here I should not have anything to worry about with the Formex.

So I hope it stays legal and available for a long time.
Getting some REVERSE froma friend soon and going to run them together.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hope not.
Been on the Formex about a week now. 50mg ED Mon-Fri.
Too early to really comment on any physical effects except for I do feel
a bit harder and I can push extra during training. And even though I had no problems with libido before, it has increased my 'horny days'.

The strongest effect I have noticed is on my mood.
I take one cap preworkout and then the other before work. (graveyard shift)
I get this like relaxed aggression. Not like I want to rage, but where usually dealing with issues at work would stress me out, I blow on through them.
And I am way more focused to the fact it seems like any task I have is child's play.

Similar to the effects I got from taking forskolin from a certain company(one that people bash for being useless) but way stronger and longer lasting.

Then again I am a good responder to quite a few things.
And I get a full physical(incl bloodwork hormonal profile) every six months
because my family is at risk for everything on both sides.
From the reviews on here I should not have anything to worry about with the Formex.

So I hope it stays legal and available for a long time.
Getting some REVERSE froma friend soon and going to run them together.
Oh mann ! Nice to hear !

Formex and Reverse really work great together hand and hand, you're gonna love it :D