formex as staple?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive seen a few people say they will run this as a staple. i was always under the impression that running an ai all the time would not be a good idea. so my question is why are people saying this can be run year round? believe me if i thought i could i would as this $hit rocks.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
ive seen a few people say they will run this as a staple. i was always under the impression that running an ai all the time would not be a good idea. so my question is why are people saying this can be run year round? believe me if i thought i could i would as this $hit rocks.
Bump

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here is a thread natty started explaining why it can be done. Formex should be run every day at 50mg at the MAX if you're planning to do it.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running it year round with periodic 2-4 week breaks. Some of the time I will run it at full strength, and then some of it I'll use 25mg ED or EOD. I have run TD Form for months on end with no breaks at low dose with no adverse effects, I suspect Formex would be the same, but we will see.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know if its all in my mind or not but i have been on formex 50mg for 2days now along with long jack 50:1. and my libido is way up. i have low test,LH,and FSH. for the past 3yrs and i feel pretty good..

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice keep us posted man...If ya want throw a log up so the members here can follow as well.
i dont know if its all in my mind or not but i have been on formex 50mg for 2days now along with long jack 50:1. and my libido is way up. i have low test,LH,and FSH. for the past 3yrs and i feel pretty good..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
trust me its not in your head. i felt it coming on by day 4 and by day 10 it was nuts