HELP IBE REPS

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
First and foremost love epistane it's a great product however, I bought some epi from nutraplanet back in 2007 and I am wondering if it's still good? What would be the average shelf life if the product was kept in an ideal environment? The reason I ask is that there is no expiration date on these bottles. I have searched the forums and some have said maybe 2 years others up to 5 years. I was hoping someone from IBE could give a definitive answer regarding this. I really wish you guys would just put expiration dates on these bottles :D

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First and foremost love epistane it's a great product however, I bought some epi from nutraplanet back in 2007 and I am wondering if it's still good? What would be the average shelf life if the product was kept in an ideal environment? The reason I ask is that there is no expiration date on these bottles. I have searched the forums and some have said maybe 2 years others up to 5 years. I was hoping someone from IBE could give a definitive answer regarding this. I really wish you guys would just put expiration dates on these bottles :D
There really isn't a definitive expiration. I have recently utilized Epi from 07 with no issues, still the same potency. I wouldn't begin to worry till you at least hit the 3 year mark with this chemical... now if we were talking herbals, then that would be a different story.

Adams

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Thanks for responding Adams. Just curious why no exp. date?

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Maybe I should clarify my last question. If after 3 years we might be talking lost potency why not just put a 3 year exp. or even a 4 year? Just my 2 cents. Thanks again.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It would still be "good" assuming you kept it in a cool dry place. You might have lost some potency but it shouldn't be any more than 15%-20% if at all. If it was kept in a heated room you could have more though.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Thanks for the reply LakeMountD. You guys were quick.