Upcoming epistane cycle

michaelr7170

Awards
Hey guys I plan on doing a cycle of epistane next month but starting to get everything i need gathered now. I already have the bottle of epistane along with my liver supp's, but curious about what to run during my PCT. I plan on running my cycle as follows:

week 1 - 20mg
week 2 - 30mg
week 3 - 30mg
week 4 - 40mg

As of right now I have planned to use Novedex XT (because i already have a bottle) along with Formex... and if x-lean is released by then I was gonna throw that in there too. Any suggestions? Oh yeah my stats I'm 6'2, 210lbs, approx. 16% BF. Currently cutting and hoping to get down to around 13-14% BF before i run this cycle. Thanks in advance

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would ditch the ATD has their has been studies showing that it will actual hinder recovery during PCT...Via LH supression if I recall correctly {Not sure}...IMO I would go with Formex at 50mgs per day for 3-4 weeks, along with X-Lean, and a good fat burner.

michaelr7170

Awards
I would ditch the ATD has their has been studies showing that it will actual hinder recovery during PCT...Via LH supression if I recall correctly {Not sure}...IMO I would go with Formex at 50mgs per day for 3-4 weeks, along with X-Lean, and a good fat burner.
Thanks man.. Wasn't aware of that possibly hindering recovery, going to look into it more..

In the mean time, does anybody know when the new x-lean will be released??