epi cycle

1. epi cycle

started my cycle on monday and im not sure if im doing something wrong or if i havent given it long enough to kick in, i worked out monday and tuesday today was my off day. monday i did chest and got burnt out really quick, although i only took epi and that was only 10mg, tuesday i did back, at 20 mg with cre, ba, and a stim and my workout was great but still got burnt out quick and ive been feeling kinda lethargic...how long after starting should the effects kick in?

2. On 20mg I noticed in 3 days: increased energy, extremely good mood, better pumps. With 20mg I only gained 3 pounds in 14 days. 30mg was the best dose for me. 10mg 3 times a day spaced evenly.

This was with a batch of the first Epistane produced. I bought more later with the new labels and the gains were the same but I got no energy or mood boost from it. It was rumored to be contaminated with Tren. The caps had yellow specs in them. I still have 2 bottles left and want to sell them on ebay so i can buy the latest batch of Epi and see if it is the same product I used 3 years ago before all the controversy.

Are you getting a mood boost from Epi?

3. Give it a feel week to notice effects.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. ya thats what i was thinking, today i took one when i woke up at 8, if i take 2 before workout with all my other pre wo stuff, then should i take my other one post workout?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 03:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle