- 05-07-2009, 05:06 AM
started my cycle on monday and im not sure if im doing something wrong or if i havent given it long enough to kick in, i worked out monday and tuesday today was my off day. monday i did chest and got burnt out really quick, although i only took epi and that was only 10mg, tuesday i did back, at 20 mg with cre, ba, and a stim and my workout was great but still got burnt out quick and ive been feeling kinda lethargic...how long after starting should the effects kick in?
- 05-07-2009, 11:53 AM
On 20mg I noticed in 3 days: increased energy, extremely good mood, better pumps. With 20mg I only gained 3 pounds in 14 days. 30mg was the best dose for me. 10mg 3 times a day spaced evenly.
This was with a batch of the first Epistane produced. I bought more later with the new labels and the gains were the same but I got no energy or mood boost from it. It was rumored to be contaminated with Tren. The caps had yellow specs in them. I still have 2 bottles left and want to sell them on ebay so i can buy the latest batch of Epi and see if it is the same product I used 3 years ago before all the controversy.
Are you getting a mood boost from Epi?
05-07-2009, 12:18 PM
05-07-2009, 05:03 PM
ya thats what i was thinking, today i took one when i woke up at 8, if i take 2 before workout with all my other pre wo stuff, then should i take my other one post workout?
Similar Forum Threads
- By NolaJR in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:32 AM
- By Davrlev in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:54 AM
- By Menser32 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2007, 11:38 PM
- By masterdine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:56 PM
- By StephenA in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2007, 11:26 PM