Formex for gyno

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I started using Formex to stop gyno while on a cycle and it isn't working.

I was using nolva before and it was working fine, then once I got my Formex I started using 50mgs a day and discontinued the Nolva, and I've since developed some small lumps and mild sensitivity.

0g1

Awards
Not surprising. Formex reduces estrogen by binding to the aromatase enzyme permanently deactivating it. This takes about 2 weeks to reduce the estrogen in your body (very rough estimate but it certainly wont reduce estrogen immediately). There would be a sh1tload of estrogen in your system already from your cycle because you haven't been taking an aromatase inhibitor ... the estrogen is free to form using your massive amounts of test. Nolva doesn't reduce estrogen ... just stops it from growing gyno. So ... if you can, continue nolva, stop your Test cycle, and continue formex and your estrogen should slowly go down.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI's take time to work indeed. Also, you were using a SERM and switched to an AI. I wouldnt recommend using a SERM throughout your whole cycle. If you started with an AI you probably would have not gotten gyno.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AI's take time to work indeed. Also, you were using a SERM and switched to an AI. I wouldnt recommend using a SERM throughout your whole cycle. If you started with an AI you probably would have not gotten gyno.
Indeed, unless he is predisposed to the physique-destroying curse to begin with. I agree about not using a SERM whilst ON cycle. You are really throwing your body's ability to recover after the cycle itself.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I was taking the Formex for over a week and the gyno continued to get worse.

so I'm going to continue with the nolva untill the lumps diminish, while also taking 25mgs of Formex, then I will stop the nolva and continue with 50mgs of Formex, for the remained of the cycle.

sound good?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was taking the Formex for over a week and the gyno continued to get worse.

so I'm going to continue with the nolva untill the lumps diminish, while also taking 25mgs of Formex, then I will stop the nolva and continue with 50mgs of Formex, for the remained of the cycle.

sound good?
Wait, did you read the two previous post about using a SERM while ON cycle?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Wait, did you read the two previous post about using a SERM while ON cycle?
yes, that is why I am continuing the Formex, they said it would take about 2 weeks to help. It should actually be about 2 weeks by now. I want to get rid of the lumps first though, that is my primary concern and nolva does a good job of that.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, that is why I am continuing the Formex, they said it would take about 2 weeks to help. It should actually be about 2 weeks by now. I want to get rid of the lumps first though, that is my primary concern and nolva does a good job of that.
Okay, let me get this right: You're ON cycle and taking both Formex and Nolva, correct? Also, what is your cycle? By the way, the lumps will only completely go away with surgery. I've seen numerous people run Nolva for the Gyno shrinkage only to have a worse rebound occurrence 2 months later. Food for thought.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Okay, let me get this right: You're ON cycle and taking both Formex and Nolva, correct? Also, what is your cycle? By the way, the lumps will only completely go away with surgery. I've seen numerous people run Nolva for the Gyno shrinkage only to have a worse rebound occurrence 2 months later. Food for thought.
I'm in the middle of a 10 week test e cycle, with the first 4 weeks of dbol. I'm on week 5 right now. the dbol has been discontinued for about 5 days by now. (I think it was the main contributor to the gyno issue)

I started taking Nolva at the first sings of gyno around week 2, I took that for a week, then got my Formex in, I stopped the nolva and did formex for about a week at 50mgs a day, gyno got worse.

a few days ago I started nolva again, and droped the dose of formex down to 25mgs ED (considering I started nolva again)

Right now, the lumps appear to be shrinking. I know they won't fully disappear. I had gyno issues before but it's been mild and usually cleared up once I started nolva. I had existing lumps but there were very small, not really noticeable.

So do you think my current course of action is okay? I've read that aromisin is ideal but I won't be able to get ahold of it for at least 10 days, maybe a month (depending on how I get it)...

Won't a good PCT. of Nolva/Clomid, get my levels back to normal sufficent enough for there not to be a bad rebound effect?

0g1

Awards
Hey NattyDisaster. You should update your perfect PCT thread to include pre-cycle and on-cycle support. Cos too many people think that Formex reduces estrogen. Instead, it PREVENTS it from forming. IMO Formex should be run about 2 weeks before cycle @ 25mg and during cycle @ 25mg and after cycle @50/50/25/25. This should get rid of the aromatase enzyme and stop estrogen from forming. And increase free test too!

Basically, the perfect PCT needs a perfect lead-in ;).

0g1

Awards
Right now, the lumps appear to be shrinking ... So do you think my current course of action is okay?
Yeh man, Nolva and Formex should be good. Just stop your test-e cos that would be converting to estrogen until Formex is in full-effect. I know you've been on it almost 2 weeks now and it should be taking effect. You should be starting to feel aggressive? :dunno: Maybe not cos of the excess estrogen ... but I know for sure that Formex by itself is a good product and if you just keep taking it without the test-e you should start feeling the animalistic effects of free test :D :D :D.

Won't a good PCT. of Nolva/Clomid, get my levels back to normal sufficent enough for there not to be a bad rebound effect?
The 'rebound' effect is just the estrogen levels have not gone down after the SERM has stopped. If you're taking an AI your aromataze enzyme would be very low and your body would slowly have to make more. I don't think it could 'rebound' the enzyme very quickly, but I'm not very experienced, so I don't know.