formex rocks

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
placebo effect or not i dont know. im on day 5 of formex/activate extrem stack. monday when i deadlift i struggled for 6 with 295. today the 1st rep went up so easy then continued. i knocked down 11 on 1st set at 295 then went to 305 and easily pulled 8. somethings goin on here and im liking it

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
placebo effect or not i dont know. im on day 5 of formex/activate extrem stack. monday when i deadlift i struggled for 6 with 295. today the 1st rep went up so easy then continued. i knocked down 11 on 1st set at 295 then went to 305 and easily pulled 8. somethings goin on here and im liking it
Formex and Activate is a beautiful combination. Your free test should be through the roof and give you the explosive strength you are seeing. I am glad you like it. Formex is really a phenomenal product, but hope others can chime in, cause I know most don't like hearing that from a rep non-stop.

Adams

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should be a great combo...I did something similar with ActX and a Bromo product that had me rocking. This was a combination that I was looking at next.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your strength and endurance will only improve from here on in as long as you're on Formex !

I'm on my 2nd bottle already (around day 32 or so) and I'm still gaining strength, endurance, and amazing pumps from it. Plus the libido is still very pronounced and noticeably higher :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Formex and Activate is a beautiful combination. Your free test should be through the roof and give you the explosive strength you are seeing. I am glad you like it. Formex is really a phenomenal product, but hope others can chime in, cause I know most don't like hearing that from a rep non-stop.

Adams
i'll find out sometime this month if luck is on my side - depends on if i can place another nutra order with finances the way they are :)

EDIT : subbing this page so i won't forget.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Formex does rock and I'm really impressed with the initial results after 1 week. My strength is up as well as my endurance, my sole purpose of using formex was intentionally for the leaning out and rid of bloat and that it is intended to do but the strength gains have been better than I expected, good to go IBE.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formex is very impressive. But, there's no need me to tell you that, I would rather you find out for yourselves. I know this, I would much rather take a pill than rub lotion on me that can cause me to not have contact with my wife. I mean come on, what's the point of having a high libido if you can't use it? I think some just get off on rubbing themselves. ;)
Also, some are saying TD-Form is Hardcore... yeah, nothing says hardcore more than rubbing a lotion on your skin and staying away from women. :rolleyes:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm having similar results !!! Harder,stronger, and sex drive higher all in about 2 weeks...Hope IBE sends me another couple bottles soon....Love it.

0g1

Awards
Yeah I've been on Formex for almost 2 weeks now. Just 25mg a day with breakfast and a omega3 tablet (fat). What I noticed from it was that I'm getting more and more aggressive. Little things tick me off. I get pissed off when women get lazy for some reason. I'm more focused on being strong now. Unfortunately it is building up some rage inside me and I've got to be very careful. I'm pretty freaking horny but its not out of control. I kinda feel like Mike Tyson when he said he wants to 'dominate' the woman and 'control' her. Oh well ....

I noticed I'm losing a bit of weight too. However, I'm always feeling tired and sore even when I don't do a good workout, I'll still be sore. Its weird. I'll wake up sore and think I can't go to teh gym, but when I go I can lift the usual weights or do the interval training classes. Joints sometimes feel a bit sore so I take some 40% cissus and I think that really helps me immediately. Strength is not really up and neither is endurance like some others noted. But I can tell its reducing estrogen because of the weight loss and my hair is really itchy (might be causing hair loss). Taking some Divanex with it too to reduce DHT ... but my MPB might be getting worse.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Formex is very impressive. But, there's no need me to tell you that, I would rather you find out for yourselves. I know this, I would much rather take a pill than rub lotion on me that can cause me to not have contact with my wife. I mean come on, what's the point of having a high libido if you can't use it? I think some just get off on rubbing themselves. ;)
Also, some are saying TD-Form is Hardcore... yeah, nothing says hardcore more than rubbing a lotion on your skin and staying away from women. :rolleyes:
I couldn't agree more.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
On day 10 right now and i can def say im feeling the hardening effects along with the increased energy and strength...glad i picked up two bottles cause im riding this bad boy out...so far id have to say IBE is right on point with this form product

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
On day 10 right now and i can def say im feeling the hardening effects along with the increased energy and strength...glad i picked up two bottles cause im riding this bad boy out...so far id have to say IBE is right on point with this form product
Nice !

What are you dosing at right now ??

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to say.. that is the Tren we tainted it with! :D

Adams

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Nice !

What are you dosing at right now ??
Stated at two caps...decided to jump to 3 for a while and see how that compares...def liking the strength gains thus far and i can say libido is up...the ole lady has to beat me away with a stick every evening, lol..looking forward to seeing how this goes

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Stated at two caps...decided to jump to 3 for a while and see how that compares...def liking the strength gains thus far and i can say libido is up...the ole lady has to beat me away with a stick every evening, lol..looking forward to seeing how this goes
Good to hear, haha ! :thumbsup:

With the 2nd bottle you can taper the dose back down to 2 caps. That's what I did and I'm still having tremendous pumps and endurance in the gym as well as the enhanced libido 24/7 :D

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to say.. that is the Tren we tainted it with! :D

Adams
well with having tren a experience id say its quick effects aren't far off...it def will be a staple for me for a while....that and you don't get the horrible tren sides, disrupted sleep, the night sweets, etc...just solid strength gains and loads of energy...very impressed thus far

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, haha ! :thumbsup:

With the 2nd bottle you can taper the dose back down to 2 caps. That's what I did and I'm still having tremendous pumps and endurance in the gym as well as the enhanced libido 24/7 :D
def man...thats kinda why i picked up two bottles at first...kinda play around with the dosing till i find my sweet spot...i forgot to mention the pumps are insane as well...makes it tough to shave your face after an arm day, lol

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Yeah I've been on Formex for almost 2 weeks now. Just 25mg a day with breakfast and a omega3 tablet (fat). What I noticed from it was that I'm getting more and more aggressive. Little things tick me off. I get pissed off when women get lazy for some reason. I'm more focused on being strong now. Unfortunately it is building up some rage inside me and I've got to be very careful. I'm pretty freaking horny but its not out of control. I kinda feel like Mike Tyson when he said he wants to 'dominate' the woman and 'control' her. Oh well ....

I noticed I'm losing a bit of weight too. However, I'm always feeling tired and sore even when I don't do a good workout, I'll still be sore. Its weird. I'll wake up sore and think I can't go to teh gym, but when I go I can lift the usual weights or do the interval training classes. Joints sometimes feel a bit sore so I take some 40% cissus and I think that really helps me immediately. Strength is not really up and neither is endurance like some others noted. But I can tell its reducing estrogen because of the weight loss and my hair is really itchy (might be causing hair loss). Taking some Divanex with it too to reduce DHT ... but my MPB might be getting worse.

Please keep us updated on any hair loss if you continue to have an itchy scalp. I wanna try this along with Activate extreme but I suffer from hair loss and don't wanna **** it up more.

wheels

Awards
  • Established

I too have been feeling very lethargic about 1hr after dosing formex at 25 ED*2 ?

Last edited:
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Along with the Cissus, up your water intake as well. I was getting mildly stiff joints when I 1st started Formex but it's because my water intake was lower than it should have been.

That fixed the problem for me, I haven't gotten sore joints again..

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established

I thought Divanex blocked SHBG, not DHT. If anything, you may have more DHT floating around with less SHBG for it to bind to. I took the original Ativate and was using a TD formestane, and noticed increased shedding and itchiness.

Lignans Interfering with 5α-Dihydrotestosterone Binding to Human Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/np9701743

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this suggests that -3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran will disrupt DHT's ability to bind to SHBG thus increasing circulating levels of DHT.

If you're concerned with your hairline, I would consider dropping the Divanex and just sticking with Formex.

Good luck.

RUNNER 67

Awards
Agreed, I am using Formex, and PCT tabs after a 4 week Methyl Plex/mega zol cycle. I am in week 2.5 and strength continues to climb, leaning out wonderfully, energy through the roof, and the boys are big time back. awesome product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any serm involved Runner?

RUNNER 67

Awards
Any serm involved Runner?
No. I have never had a problem recovering from p plex without one. Just moderate doses this time, but the zol really makes a difference. Used it to keep strength up while traing for a marathon. PCT tabs are a staple for PCT for me. They say they are tainted with clomid, but i dont get nearly as moody as when i took that. But they do work. With the Formex though, my strength just keeps climbing. I would love to see some longterm use with this stuff like IBE talks about. Personally, if formex didn't mess with lipids, liver, etc. and never reached a point of being detrimental to test production, i don't think I would come off of it. Its that good! But until then I think I'll just stay at 8 weeks. But I'm questioning ever using a methylated substance again after this product. At my age, I don't know how many more doses of Sd it can take.
Bravo IBE on a terrific product.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words, Runner. Luckily, Formex can be run all year-round. People are using it, and also substituting Formex for some prescription grade items while on TRT. It's definitely a product that we are proud of. Plus, after your dose, you can be as intimate as you want without worrying about the product contaminating your loved ones. That's a win in my book!
No. I have never had a problem recovering from p plex without one. Just moderate doses this time, but the zol really makes a difference. Used it to keep strength up while traing for a marathon. PCT tabs are a staple for PCT for me. They say they are tainted with clomid, but i dont get nearly as moody as when i took that. But they do work. With the Formex though, my strength just keeps climbing. I would love to see some longterm use with this stuff like IBE talks about. Personally, if formex didn't mess with lipids, liver, etc. and never reached a point of being detrimental to test production, i don't think I would come off of it. Its that good! But until then I think I'll just stay at 8 weeks. But I'm questioning ever using a methylated substance again after this product. At my age, I don't know how many more doses of Sd it can take.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that was great to hear !

Thank you for the great feedback RUNNER ! I am on day 40 or so of Formex at 50mg a day and I can assure you my strength has significantly gone up in a few exercises from the endurance boost I got from using Formex. I don't see this stuff having any lessening effects anytime soon either, especially with the libido :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron, if using Formex for PCT would you bring it in about 2 weeks into your PCT at say 50mg e/d and then taper down from there?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iron, if using Formex for PCT would you bring it in about 2 weeks into your PCT at say 50mg e/d and then taper down from there?
You could if you wanted. Or you can run it at 25md ED.

0g1

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this suggests that -3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran will disrupt DHT's ability to bind to SHBG thus increasing circulating levels of DHT.

If you're concerned with your hairline, I would consider dropping the Divanex and just sticking with Formex.

Good luck.
Ahh, I think you are right. Thanks for that. I've taken Divanex before but I think combining it with Formex makes it worse because apparently Formex also reduces SHBG. And I think reducing estrogen can't be good for hair growth either. Sucks to be born with crappy receptors in your scalp that tell your hair cells to die when they detect DHT ... haha. Can't do anything about it though.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I think you are right. Thanks for that. I've taken Divanex before but I think combining it with Formex makes it worse because apparently Formex also reduces SHBG. And I think reducing estrogen can't be good for hair growth either. Sucks to be born with crappy receptors in your scalp that tell your hair cells to die when they detect DHT ... haha. Can't do anything about it though.
im not sure thats quite accurate. maybe an expert will chime in. divanil binds to shbg so that your test is freed up. hence the synergy of an AI and Divanil. experts please chime in

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
im not sure thats quite accurate. maybe an expert will chime in. divanil binds to shbg so that your test is freed up. hence the synergy of an AI and Divanil. experts please chime in
I'm definitely no expert, but I believe you are correct, combining Formex and Divanil would be beneficial as far as overall results go. My issue is with the possibility of Divanil also interfering with DHT binding (as well as Test)to SBHG and freeing up more DHT into the system. For someone worried about hair loss, the cons may outwiegh the pros here.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree formex is awesome. On day 3 at 100mg and feeling great. log is in sig

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn James1, that's twice the recommended dose. Doesn't Formex build up in your system with use?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I agree formex is awesome. On day 3 at 100mg and feeling great. log is in sig
Wow that's an ample dose, I'm only doing 25 daily....I noticed after even the 2nd day minimal bloating.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn James1, that's twice the recommended dose. Doesn't Formex build up in your system with use?
Yes, I'm going to drop the dose after this first week.100mg for week 1, then 50mg for 3 weeks, then 25mg for another 4 weeks. Anyhow 100mg is awesome so far and I'm loving it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice plan James!