formex rocks

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Iron, if using Formex for PCT would you bring it in about 2 weeks into your PCT at say 50mg e/d and then taper down from there?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Iron, if using Formex for PCT would you bring it in about 2 weeks into your PCT at say 50mg e/d and then taper down from there?
    You could if you wanted. Or you can run it at 25md ED.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LT*
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this suggests that -3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran will disrupt DHT's ability to bind to SHBG thus increasing circulating levels of DHT.

    If you're concerned with your hairline, I would consider dropping the Divanex and just sticking with Formex.

    Good luck.
    Ahh, I think you are right. Thanks for that. I've taken Divanex before but I think combining it with Formex makes it worse because apparently Formex also reduces SHBG. And I think reducing estrogen can't be good for hair growth either. Sucks to be born with crappy receptors in your scalp that tell your hair cells to die when they detect DHT ... haha. Can't do anything about it though.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 0g1 View Post
    Ahh, I think you are right. Thanks for that. I've taken Divanex before but I think combining it with Formex makes it worse because apparently Formex also reduces SHBG. And I think reducing estrogen can't be good for hair growth either. Sucks to be born with crappy receptors in your scalp that tell your hair cells to die when they detect DHT ... haha. Can't do anything about it though.
    im not sure thats quite accurate. maybe an expert will chime in. divanil binds to shbg so that your test is freed up. hence the synergy of an AI and Divanil. experts please chime in

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im not sure thats quite accurate. maybe an expert will chime in. divanil binds to shbg so that your test is freed up. hence the synergy of an AI and Divanil. experts please chime in
    I'm definitely no expert, but I believe you are correct, combining Formex and Divanil would be beneficial as far as overall results go. My issue is with the possibility of Divanil also interfering with DHT binding (as well as Test)to SBHG and freeing up more DHT into the system. For someone worried about hair loss, the cons may outwiegh the pros here.
    •   
       


  6. I agree formex is awesome. On day 3 at 100mg and feeling great. log is in sig

  7. Damn James1, that's twice the recommended dose. Doesn't Formex build up in your system with use?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    I agree formex is awesome. On day 3 at 100mg and feeling great. log is in sig
    Wow that's an ample dose, I'm only doing 25 daily....I noticed after even the 2nd day minimal bloating.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Damn James1, that's twice the recommended dose. Doesn't Formex build up in your system with use?
    Yes, I'm going to drop the dose after this first week.100mg for week 1, then 50mg for 3 weeks, then 25mg for another 4 weeks. Anyhow 100mg is awesome so far and I'm loving it.

  10. Nice plan James!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cre02 ROCKS!
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 10:49 PM
  2. Nutra Rocks!
    By tim1985 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 01:32 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Rocks
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 03:03 PM
  4. NP Rocks!
    By joecski in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Log in
Log in