Some Interesting Info from an Epistane User

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a guy on another board do a little experiment for me. He ran epistane like this:

Week 1-2: 40mg Epistane Pulsed MWF
Week 3-4: Off
Week 5-6: 40mg Epistane Pulsed MWF
Week 7-8: Off
Week 9-10: 40mg Epistane Pulsed MWF
Week 11-12: Off and got bloodwork done

Bloodwork came back nearly perfect. Said his HDL was in normal range, but it was at the low end of normal. But he also said it was probably like this before he ever started the cycle. All he took was Milk Thistle when he took the epistane.

He got awesome strength and lean mass gains from it too...and only cost him 1 bottle of Epistane.

He is going to try the same thing, again in a few months, except running 50mg Formex for the 2 weeks off in between each pulse.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not into pulsing... but may try that sometime

danbo

Awards
Thanks Natty, do you know his actual weight gain?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really not into pulsing... but may try that sometime
Neither am I

Thanks Natty, do you know his actual weight gain?
I sent him a PM to get all his actual lab values and weight gain and all that. He is in his 40's, so I am not sure if he was exactly bulking like younger guys do.

no pct for this?
He didn't use a PCT, and said he didn't get shut down. Again I am not telling people to do this, it is just feedback from an interesting method. It would be pretty impossible to get shut down from epistane by taking it for M W F for 2 weeks and then stopping for 2 weeks.

littlrook

Awards
but he was also in his 40's....he's kinda shut down to begin with lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
4id hw have posr and pre bloodwork

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I meant ,can you post his bloodwork numbers pre and post

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working on getting them. It is completely out of my control.

Also keep in mind the post cycle bloodwork he did get done was after only 1 week of stopping his 3rd two week pulse.

I am not sure he has "pre-cycle" bloodwork so to speak, just bloodwork he had done last year or something. But I have asked and I am waiting a response. He doesn't log on the boards very often.

Da 1 Pumpin

Awards
I'm doing a pulse cycle of epistane almost the same way doing 40mg 3-4 times per week. But I will be using formex on my on nights since I will be done taking the epistane by 10am on those days. I'm just taking 1 formex on those nights I plan on doing 4 weeks then taking a 2-3 week break and doing another 4 weeks. Should be a great cycle that I expect some good results from. I am not going to get bloodwork done though so cant help you guys there. I will most likely make a write up on here sometime during or after my cycle.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a pulse cycle of epistane almost the same way doing 40mg 3-4 times per week. But I will be using formex on my on nights since I will be done taking the epistane by 10am on those days. I'm just taking 1 formex on those nights I plan on doing 4 weeks then taking a 2-3 week break and doing another 4 weeks. Should be a great cycle that I expect some good results from. I am not going to get bloodwork done though so cant help you guys there. I will most likely make a write up on here sometime during or after my cycle.
Any reason why you won't be getting BW?
If it's your doc, just tell him that you have been feeling really tired and your lymphs are swollen in your neck ... then, tell him you had a trace of blood in your stool...he'll give you a complete write up for blood work ... then just say that you've had problems with "getting it up" and you want your free/total/e2 checked.

Da 1 Pumpin

Awards
I will consider it if I am feeling shutdown or not feeling great I will have my lipids checked but otherwise I don't think that it would be worth the time. But we shall see here in the coming months. I just started the pulse yesterday so it'll be awhile.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
im going to do this exact same thing, in about 2 weeks, only need som reconmondation on when to dose.

i was thinking
10 am 10mg
2-3pm 10mg
7 pm 20mg( preworkout dose)

how long berfor workout should i dose, i will takin them with food? if thats good to do

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to do this exact same thing, in about 2 weeks, only need som reconmondation on when to dose.

i was thinking
10 am 10mg
2-3pm 10mg
7 pm 20mg( preworkout dose)

how long berfor workout should i dose, i will takin them with food? if thats good to do
Personally I love dosing right before a workout.... 30 minutes or so.

Adams

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Personally I love dosing right before a workout.... 30 minutes or so.

Adams
it will take effect that quick?, i was thingkin like 2 hours or so?
would 40mg 30 mins befor a workout ber better in this case asoposed to wat i mention earlyr?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, missed this. All I have for you is anecdotal. I can feel Epi as quick as I can feel any fat burner... i get a rise in aggression. 2 Hours is fine, but I love that initial come up for the gym.

Adams

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, missed this. All I have for you is anecdotal. I can feel Epi as quick as I can feel any fat burner... i get a rise in aggression. 2 Hours is fine, but I love that initial come up for the gym.

Adams
thanks, i was basig my thought off when i was taking the one and it took about 2 hours till the effects were in full effect

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Working on getting them. It is completely out of my control.

Also keep in mind the post cycle bloodwork he did get done was after only 1 week of stopping his 3rd two week pulse.

I am not sure he has "pre-cycle" bloodwork so to speak, just bloodwork he had done last year or something. But I have asked and I am waiting a response. He doesn't log on the boards very often.

hey man did u get a hold of this guy yet, cuz i just started this same cycle today, i took 40mg 2 hours befor workout, felt good still feel good just alil warm.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent the guy a PM, he said he would scan bloodwork for me, then hasn't visited the board since :(. He wasn't a frequent visitor to begin with though. Let me know how it works!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well i will chime in after tomarrow so i can give a 3 day report

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
alright guys i went m/w/f with 40mg dose 2 hours befor workout and 75mg of formex eod
well first off i have been losing alil weight but my strength was going up tha whole week,
i feel really good. right now the effects r similar to the one but much less pronuonced,
also i have been geting random hot flashes threw out the day. ill post back after week two.

dementor

dementor

Awards
Started the same today, but I started at 10 mg today and will bump it up to 20/30 mg on Wednesday and 40 mg om Friday.

I will not do Formex in between days, but I will do Formex in between the 2 weeks.

This is really good, looking forward to this!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started the same today, but I started at 10 mg today and will bump it up to 20/30 mg on Wednesday and 40 mg om Friday.

I will not do Formex in between days, but I will do Formex in between the 2 weeks.

This is really good, looking forward to this!
As am I, I am really looking forward to both of your results

dementor

dementor

Awards
A weekend update from me.

Started the week on monday with 10 mg
Wednesday also training day with 30 mg
Friday training day with full dose at 40 mg

Monday
Did not "feel" anything just a normal workout.

Wednesday
Did feel something actually, could train harder and more intense. I also could ad a few reps on my bench press which was done this day. If it is just in my head, I don't know, but it was one of those really great workouts.

Friday
Now things starts to happen. I have been feeling "on" all day, had a top workout with extra strengt and intensity. Been haveing extra energy all day, feels really good.
Looking forward to next week.

I dose one cap in the morning, two with lunch, and one at evening dinner.
Next week will I do the same days, but with 40 mg every day.

Update post with stats:
Bench - 4 rep @ 220 lbs (4 rep @ 242 personal best)
Dead lift - 1 rep @ 352 lbs (1 rep @ 396 personal best)
Squat - 3 rep @ 220 lbs (4 rep @ 242 personal best)

PB:s where 3 months ago, before some illness and other circumstanses. I hope to get closer to my old PB:s with this Epi cycle

dementor

dementor

Awards
Update from me:

I am in week 4 now, first two weeks Epistane was pulsed according to first post in this thread. Week 3-4 I have been taking Formex 50 mg each day.

Streangth is up alot!, been cutting so streangth could be much more up if I had been eating more.

Weight is down some pounds, and the best thing, my body fat % is down!

I do not give all credit to the supplements, I know how to eat but been sinful some days with beer and candy. Despite this sometimes bad food, I have gotten leaner and stronger.

I am happy with the results so far. Will do some resting now since I have been training really intens the last week. Formex makes you wanna go on for hours, that part is totally amazing. Better than all Pre Workout products out there. I have been taking Vasocharge as PreWo, but I did that before EPI/Formex too and now especially during the Formex weeks my workouts have been insane.

Will do another 8 weeks after summer:)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update from me:

I am in week 4 now, first two weeks Epistane was pulsed according to first post in this thread. Week 3-4 I have been taking Formex 50 mg each day.

Streangth is up alot!, been cutting so streangth could be much more up if I had been eating more.

I do not give all credit to the supplements, I know how to eat but been sinful some days with beer and candy. Despite this sometimes bad food, I have gotten leaner and stronger.

I am happy with the results so far. Will do some resting now since I have been training really intens the last week. Formex makes you wanna go on for hours, that part is totally amazing. Better than all Pre Workout products out there. I have been taking Vasocharge as PreWo, but I did that before EPI/Formex too and now especially during the Formex weeks my workouts have been insane.

That sounds great! I'm glad that you are responding so well to taking Formex. :D

Kiwi

Awards
I had a guy on another board do a little experiment for me. He ran epistane like this:

Week 1-2: 40mg Epistane Pulsed MWF
Week 3-4: Off
Week 5-6: 40mg Epistane Pulsed MWF
Week 7-8: Off
Week 9-10: 40mg Epistane Pulsed MWF
Week 11-12: Off and got bloodwork done

Bloodwork came back nearly perfect. Said his HDL was in normal range, but it was at the low end of normal. But he also said it was probably like this before he ever started the cycle. All he took was Milk Thistle when he took the epistane.

He got awesome strength and lean mass gains from it too...and only cost him 1 bottle of Epistane.

He is going to try the same thing, again in a few months, except running 50mg Formex for the 2 weeks off in between each pulse.
Do you think this might work similarly performed week on week off. Just asking as this would better suit the training cycle I wish to run.

I.e.:

Week1: Epi pulse MWF
Week 2: Formex 50mg

Repeat for a total of 8 weeks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update from me:

NICE!!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My biggest issue with a pulse is my workout sched. I coach during the week so time is limited so my workouts are on Fri/Sat/Sun. Any ideas on how to do a pulse similar to the OP?

dementor

dementor

Awards
My biggest issue with a pulse is my workout sched. I coach during the week so time is limited so my workouts are on Fri/Sat/Sun. Any ideas on how to do a pulse similar to the OP?
You will do just fine dosing three days in a row and then you will have an off time of 4 days. As a boost you can take a testbooster those 4 days, like Activate Extreme, or even Formex...:)

Dr D, the pulse guru, did that I believe. Look in the thread "how to pulse orals", it is a very informative thread, all you need to know is in the first 10-20 pages. Just a quick scan and you will find all answers.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will do just fine dosing three days in a row and then you will have an off time of 4 days. As a boost you can take a testbooster those 4 days, like Activate Extreme, or even Formex...:)

Dr D, the pulse guru, did that I believe. Look in the thread "how to pulse orals", it is a very informative thread, all you need to know is in the first 10-20 pages. Just a quick scan and you will find all answers.
Thanks, I did a pulse several yrs ago and it went well. Just cant remember if I ran 3 days on/4 off or what. I did run Mass FX on off days and it went well. I followed up with MassFX/HD.