Formex - how many caps per day for water on cycle

lector606

lector606

Awards
Just in the process of planning out my first cycle, and I think I'm going to try Formex to keep bloat to a minimum. I was just wondering what dosing protocol you guys would recommend for this purpose? test e 500mg/wk is what I am planning on running btw.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
2 caps per day. 50mg
Agreed, just make sure to take it with a fatty meal. The more the better. Also split the dosages up between morning and late afternoon. It has a very long half life compared to regular formestane so it will have a slow released effect, which is good in your case.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Not to be argumentative, but just so I understand, wouldn't it having a long half-life mean that I shouldn't have to split up the doses?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not to be argumentative, but just so I understand, wouldn't it having a long half-life mean that I shouldn't have to split up the doses?
The half life was worked out to be 7-9 hours. If you take the 2nd dose around the 6-7 hour mark after the 1st dose.. the Formex will be in your constantly working in your system for a longg time :)

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Will Formex help to possibly keep gyno under control...with a dbol (30mgs ed) and test e (500mgs per week) cycle...

I had some slight sensitivity developing so I started using Nolva 20mgs ED...but now I got my formex so should 50mgs of this ED be sufficient? and should I stop the nolva (for now)