1st Cycle of Epi
- 04-09-2009, 01:01 AM
1st Cycle of Epi
Here's my question:
I am planning on starting my first cylce of Epi in two weeks. I thinking of the following cylce:
Week 1- Build to 30 mg
Week 2- 40 mg
Week 3- 40 mg
I am only going to do a 3 week cycle and will be taking cycle support throughout the 3 weeks.
I will be taking Nolva, but with the 3 weeks cycle what do you think would be sufficient levels of Nolva to take, also what other products would be good during PCT (Anti Corto?).
Any help would be greatly appricieated...
- 04-09-2009, 01:16 AM
That's a pretty mild cycle so here is a PCT I would recommend. I would save the nolva for a more suppressive cycle.
Weeks-1-2-25mgs per day
Weeks-2-4-50mgs per day
I would also recommend DS Lean Extreme as your cort blocker...Or you could try CEL's new supress-C
- 04-09-2009, 01:27 AM
What if I were to go a 4th week at 40 Mg?
Would a PCT of
Formex as you stated above be enough or should I throw in the Nolva? From what I hear it might be hard to stop after the intial three weeks of Epi . Also how vital is an Anti-Corto? Espeically if I am already on Nolva and Formex?
04-09-2009, 02:35 AM
- 6'0" 0 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM