X-dream saved my life

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Okay, it didn't really save my life, but it is the best sleep aid I have used, and I've used alot. It feels so natural, unlike every other sleep aid I've ever used, including melatonin. On top of that, I never have any hangover the next day. I love this stuff. Props to IBE for saving me from endless insomnia.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Okay, it didn't really save my life, but it is the best sleep aid I have used, and I've used alot. It feels so natural, unlike every other sleep aid I've ever used, including melatonin. On top of that, I never have any hangover the next day. I love this stuff. Props to IBE for saving me from endless insomnia.
That is awesome :D

I took it last night after halftime of the UNC vs. Michigan St. middle school basketball game. :laugh:

I felt great about 15 min later and after that I just went in and went to bed. I couldn't make it though the 2nd half and not only because I was tired, lol.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to hear that you like it! I've found it to be a great sleep aid as well. I am completely knocked out when I take it, and apparently talk a ton in my sleep (according to my husband). :D

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I need to pick up some more..My 3 dollar wal-mart melatonin is not doing the trick.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I tried the sublingual dosing style that IL suggested in somewhatgifted's log. He was right, it tastes horrid, but it hit hard and fast. I could barely keep my eyes open twenty minutes later.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried the sublingual dosing style that IL suggested in somewhatgifted's log. He was right, it tastes horrid, but it hit hard and fast. I could barely keep my eyes open twenty minutes later.
I know, man. I have been mixing mine in my tea at night. It is extremely water-soluble (hydrophilic), and does not float at all. It mixes readily, and without taste. Man oh man does it make me feel so freaking relaxed. Try it sometime. I use Celestial Chamomile (Night time).

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Have not tried that yet...Will do
I know, man. I have been mixing mine in my tea at night. It is extremely water-soluble (hydrophilic), and does not float at all. It mixes readily, and without taste. Man oh man does it make me feel so freaking relaxed. Try it sometime. I use Celestial Chamomile (Night time).