supps to take with epistane??

ppycrsm

Awards
hey guys.....was wondering if any of u knew a few supplements which would be good to add to a cycle of epistane to maximize the gains...apparently u cant gain more than 4.5 kg of lean muscle in a 4 week is that true??........i was thinking that the gains would be maximized if added together with l-glutamine, leukic by muscletech (to amplify anabolicness), cla (strip some fat off) and prob animal pak.....
obviously better supps like creatine, pre workout supp ect would be left for PCT...
any ideas guys??

loofer

Awards
I'm not trying to be rude, but you really don't sound ready for a ph/ds cycle. It doesn't sound like you've done really much research at all, and your using muscletech, and it doesn't sound like you have an actual pct.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
First off how old are you ??? Is this your first cycle ? We at IBE would prefer would be at least 21yo and would really prefer you be 25 before thinking about using PH/DS...However you will do as you please, so here is what I recommend.

Research Post Cycle Therapy before touching ANYTHING
Research Support supplements used during a PH/DS cycle

Ok now after you do this here is a cycle of Epistane that I would recommend for a first time user.

week-1-10mgs
week-2-20mgs
week-3-30mgs
week-4-30mgs

I would follow this up with a PCT of Formex{anti-e}, X-lean or Lean Extreme{a cortisol modulator}, a good BCAA sup, creatine,etc,etc.

I would also highly recommend you figure out what your trying to accomplish with your cycle before you start it...Is it a bulk ? a cut ?...Whats your DIET gonna look like ???

DIET is the biggest equation in all of this...so I would love to hear about that before anything.

ppycrsm

Awards
Actually i have done loads of research and i still am, i just wasnt rilli botherd to go on about evething and bore u guys....im not sure if i am gunna take this stuff, i ws just wondering cause 1 of my friends wanted to use it....for pct i was thinking...Clomid(to be safe) together with the creatine and other supps.....while on the cycle i would def run it with cycle support....
if i do use id prefer to use it as bulk cyle, but i wanted to use with CLA and prob anabolic pump to avoid gaining any fat since id be eating tons
now my diet
was thinking 3500 calories per day
300 grams protein
500 grams carbs
thanks aot man.....rilli appreciate ur help.....

ppycrsm

Awards
How exactly would you run it for cutting??

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
for cutting..while on this you will be very anabolic..so there for you can take in less cals.. do more cardio and won't loss your mass..in my exp you prob see your muscles get bigger and harder..so pretty much cuting with pro anything is the same as with out..just gives u push..but yea don't take it if your in your teens.. make sure you load up on hawthorn berry..it takes to weeks to kick..if i were u i would also stop wasting ur hard earned on muscle tech.. save it for for and pct... have some horny goat weed and trib also on hand case the libo goes down... besides that just really do ur research.

ppycrsm

Awards
im actually 19....i know i know, im super young nd im gunna **** up my endocrine system resulting in some very bad ****!!(stunting growth, loosing limbido, ect),i dont wanna sound rude but ive been researhcing on this stuff for over a year so i know a lot...just cause im askin u guys doesnt mean im gunna take it..... just curious...this is all part of the research nd also so i cn help my friend out who wants to take the stuff......im sorry if i sound arogent, i rilli appreciate ur help guys....plz keep posting, ther rilli helpful...

ppycrsm

Awards
btw u guys ar totally rite bout muslcetech ive actually been fooled by ther super marketing methods b4, nd i know ther products arent worth ther price but i wanted to use luekic cause it contains KIC, which isnt a bad supp nd i dnt know any other good supps which contain it??...ive used luekic befor nd it wasnt bad, so i was thinking it wud work ok with epi...also would it be a good idea to use the epi with CLA and anabolic pump......what supps do u guys suggest for helping to cut??...thanks again

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Please wait...I never touched any PH/DS or anything until I was 26-27 yo...If I were you I would at least try and wait for a few more years...In the long run you'll be glad you did.

ppycrsm

Awards
yes i will do that.but it wont hurt to do a bit of research while im waiting......i can help people plus, bodybuilding and researching bout it is my main hobby so yeh....thanks m16, i will take ur advice

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
wtf is rilli?

Besides we all get the itch to try something new when we see other people getting results. Take ur time, if you like sex, your balls and feeling ok everyday.

Then again, you could still be a virgin

ppycrsm

Awards
WOW!!!! dude im not a virgin......yes!! i love my balls, i love getting hard in 2 secs and i love creaming pussy......lets not go ther man....lol
im currently studying physics in uk, been away from home (seychelles) for 9 months, will be goin back for holi in 2 months, basically im looking for a bit more size nd definition befor i go back so i can suprize my freinds a lil nd impress the chicks....nuthing big...
i was thinking of useing some pro hormones to make it a lil easier for me without any serious sides....but thanks to u guys im not now...lol...u guys care so much, thanks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good choice man. Eat right, lift weights and you will get some good size. Allow 8-12 weeks to see the changes.

gla

Awards
dont forget joint, liver, and prostate support just in case. never hurts to take care of those problems before they start.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont forget joint, liver, and prostate support just in case. never hurts to take care of those problems before they start.
Essentials+Joint / Cycle Support. :D

dtony

Awards
I would definitely add some healthy fats to your diet (almonds, olive oil, peanut butter, fish oil, etc.). 3500 cal with 300 gm coming from protein and 500 gm from carbs means your only taking in roughly 33 gm of fat (~12%). That's way too low in my opinion.

Sorry to get off topic a bit, but I did a cycle of epistane when I turned 22 (something like 10,20/20/30/40/40 until I ran out of the 90 capsules). It was my first experience with any type of PH/DS. The first three weeks of the cycle were great, as my weight increased about 10 lbs and experienced noticeable strength gains on almost all lifts. My body composition stayed about the same. However, the fourth week is when the problems started. It's a long story, but basically this was the same time I unexpectedly started a new job and consequently resulted in a whole life style change. Due to time constraints, I was only able to go to the gym 2 or 3 times for each of the final two weeks of the cycle and also neglected to continue taking my support supps (cycle support, sam-e, a couple others and my staples). I began to just take the epistane. Anyways, I'm not sure if it was because I increased the dosage or failed to continue with the support supps and a solid workout regiment (or a combination thereof), but I started experiencing pretty bad side effects (lethargy, severely decreased appetite, etc.)

I know it was stupid but I continued to take the epistane anyway, just wanting to finish my cycle because of how great it started and not realizing how bad the sides were. On top of all this, I failed to start my pct at the conclusion of my epi cycle. My pct was going to consist of cycle support, sam-e, stoked, i3c, and lean xtreme. I eventually took these supps, but much too late. My body composition changed drastically for the worse and my nipples grew puffy/sensitive due to the estrogen rebound I believe. It's one year later and I still can't seem to get back the body I use to have, despite dieting harder then ever and getting back to a solid workout routine. I've lost most of the fat I put on after the cycle but it just looks like my midsection is a different shape now, for lack of a better way to describe it. It's almost as if my organs are enlarged or something like that. I don't know how to describe it but my love handles and the area right above and around it have grown much larger. My midsection is noticeably wider and it doesn't seem like I can get it back to normal. It's frustrating because my diet never changed for the worse, I've always eaten relatively healthy. I just started eating much less at the end of the cycle.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I know I made several mistakes, but I'm just wondering if anybody else has heard about or experienced anything like this...I'm not knocking Epistane at all, it worked awesome. I just took too high of a high dose and didn't take the proper support supps along with it. If nothing else, let this be a lesson to the OP not too fool around with any PH/DS until you're positive you are ready for it. I wish I would have waited.

ppycrsm

Awards
yeh man, ur ryt bout the fats....

sorry bout the side effects dude.....
i have been doing lots of research and havnt read nything as bad as u claimed except for the people who apparently too the black caped epistane......do u remember if ur epistane had a black cap...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that happening. Sounds like a diet issue.
Could be diet sure, but seems like hes trying to say his hormones crashed post cycle, and he puffed up, and still hasnt normalized.

I could see this happening, sloppy end to the cycle, poor pct, new job stress, new hours, etc, get your T levels checked at a doctor, see where you are at.

dtony

Awards
thx for all the input, i really appreciate it. my epistane had a white cap...It definitely wasn't a diet issue because my diet didn't change, and if anything it got better. I think roadblock is right, I think I just really messed with my hormones. I've already spoken with my doctor about this and am going to get a blood test done soon to check everything out.

What's the next step if I find out my hormone levels are all messed up? I know this might sound kind of ridiculous, but I was thinking about basically running another cycle with the proper support supps and pct, without actually taking the epistane. I know this sounds kind of extreme and have no idea if it will do anything, but I just want to get my body back to normal. I think I'm going to start supplementing soon with i3c again and maybe vitex to help regulate my hormonal balance. Currently, I'm in the process of tapering down an AI (6-oxo) and my body composition has actually started to imrpove since I started taking the 6-oxo. I'm not sure if it's directly related to the 6-oxo, or just an accumlating effect of proper diet and exercise. It seems like I'm slowly starting to get back to where I was, but I just hope I didn't do any permanent/irreversible damage.